My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love this thread, read it all twice. Durring recovery do you have to sleep on your back? Seems like the base ring could slide up for side sleepers?

If you can , it's far more comfortable this way. Truth is, the nighttime erections are going to wake you up when you are post procedure. Having the gauze and tape on is brutal until you get to day 35+.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s been about a year since op has posted on here interesting,wondering how his results are 6 yrs later, anybody else have any updates ?

Still thick, long and making my wife orgasm every time we have sex.

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost 2 months out from procedure. Here is a couple of flaccid pics. Feels good to have a handful of cock now. Really fills out my underwear and jeans. Would enjoy comments.
Not going to lie, your dick looks hot as f**k now <3

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
I have read the whole thread. Thanks to everyone who has shared their experience. It’s an awesome read. Question around the procedure and what if something goes wrong or you have issues down the road. Is there a process to address complications? Any concern around long term effects and lastly, any concern it ever will migrate into the body?

Reactions: windibundu

Saucep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read the whole thread. Thanks to everyone who has shared their experience. It’s an awesome read. Question around the procedure and what if something goes wrong or you have issues down the road. Is there a process to address complications? Any concern around long term effects and lastly, any concern it ever will migrate into the body?

Saucep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m glad that you’ve had good results but beside this thread everything I’ve seen about silicone 1000 is horrifying I just finished a progress report thread on pb it’s stikl up there you can see yourselves that shows this guy over the span of 4 years go from happy customer to a depressed wreck he had pmma first and it was going perfect for about 2 years he then decided to get silicone 1000 just. Touch up a small amount and shirtly after started to have horrible problems with his penis the pics were horrifying long story short he had to stop having sex for a year or longer his pain was very painful when he got erect it was unbearable he would only sleep few hours a week the silicone was leak though his shaft he lost a lot of length was hospitalized last we heard from he was trying to save his penis in the end he redomended no pmma or silicone and to be clear he issues didn’t start til he had silicone almost immediately he stated he was the 3 percent that doesn’t handle it well
I guess smh very sad story he hasn’t updated for a while hope he well his story and many others made me reconsider I feel it’s absolutely necessary to know the negative Nd positive outcomes of silicone 1000

Reactions: windibundu

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m glad that you’ve had good results but beside this thread everything I’ve seen about silicone 1000 is horrifying I just finished a progress report thread on pb it’s stikl up there you can see yourselves that shows this guy over the span of 4 years go from happy customer to a depressed wreck he had pmma first and it was going perfect for about 2 years he then decided to get silicone 1000 just. Touch up a small amount and shirtly after started to have horrible problems with his penis the pics were horrifying long story short he had to stop having sex for a year or longer his pain was very painful when he got erect it was unbearable he would only sleep few hours a week the silicone was leak though his shaft he lost a lot of length was hospitalized last we heard from he was trying to save his penis in the end he redomended no pmma or silicone and to be clear he issues didn’t start til he had silicone almost immediately he stated he was the 3 percent that doesn’t handle it well
I guess smh very sad story he hasn’t updated for a while hope he well his story and many others made me reconsider I feel it’s absolutely necessary to know the negative Nd positive outcomes of silicone 1000

link?

djrickb

Just Browsing
Media
I have a quick question. I can get my shift and glans procedure done but have to dj a wedding 11 days later. Would this be possible so soon? Any cause for concern from those who have been thru this process? Thanks.

DJB1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a shaft and glands treatment scheduled for the end of March. Flying in the night before and flying out after my procedure. The plan is to take off of work that whole week. The problem is I am not sure what excuse I should use to explain the time off and the sweat pants for the next few weeks. Any suggestions would be awesome. I've read someone used a hernia operation but wasn't very clear on what kind of hernia operation.

I've also noticed that there haven't been many updates as far as progress or even new patients. I'll be glad to chart my progress here as things unfold. I have read this thread a few times now and it seems like I still have a ton of questions. I feel comfortable with the procedure after reading this thread so I'm not to worried. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
I have a shaft and glands treatment scheduled for the end of March. Flying in the night before and flying out after my procedure. The plan is to take off of work that whole week. The problem is I am not sure what excuse I should use to explain the time off and the sweat pants for the next few weeks. Any suggestions would be awesome. I've read someone used a hernia operation but wasn't very clear on what kind of hernia operation.

I've also noticed that there haven't been many updates as far as progress or even new patients. I'll be glad to chart my progress here as things unfold. I have read this thread a few times now and it seems like I still have a ton of questions. I feel comfortable with the procedure after reading this thread so I'm not to worried. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

Awesome man. Question. What assurances if any didDr. Loria give around handling migration of the material or complications. Interested as well.