Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a shaft and glands treatment scheduled for the end of March. Flying in the night before and flying out after my procedure. The plan is to take off of work that whole week. The problem is I am not sure what excuse I should use to explain the time off and the sweat pants for the next few weeks. Any suggestions would be awesome. I've read someone used a hernia operation but wasn't very clear on what kind of hernia operation.

I've also noticed that there haven't been many updates as far as progress or even new patients. I'll be glad to chart my progress here as things unfold. I have read this thread a few times now and it seems like I still have a ton of questions. I feel comfortable with the procedure after reading this thread so I'm not to worried. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.
I’d love to follow your journey. Considering getting this done too. Thx :)

Reactions: DJB1

JoshusDog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a shaft and glands treatment scheduled for the end of March. Flying in the night before and flying out after my procedure. The plan is to take off of work that whole week. The problem is I am not sure what excuse I should use to explain the time off and the sweat pants for the next few weeks. Any suggestions would be awesome. I've read someone used a hernia operation but wasn't very clear on what kind of hernia operation.

I've also noticed that there haven't been many updates as far as progress or even new patients. I'll be glad to chart my progress here as things unfold. I have read this thread a few times now and it seems like I still have a ton of questions. I feel comfortable with the procedure after reading this thread so I'm not to worried. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

You should be fine. I was back at work on Monday having the procedure done the prior Friday. You’ll have a little extra bulge in your pants for 5 weeks. You can wear regular pants, but a bit looser will make you more comfortable and things less noticeable. Honestly it wasn’t until procedure 5 until sweat pants became the only viable option for me.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should be fine. I was back at work on Monday having the procedure done the prior Friday. You’ll have a little extra bulge in your pants for 5 weeks. You can wear regular pants, but a bit looser will make you more comfortable and things less noticeable. Honestly it wasn’t until procedure 5 until sweat pants became the only viable option for me.
How thick are you now after 5 procedures? Did you schedule this by get 1 done every year? Based on Dr. Loria's website, it's recommended 2-3 procedures as most will get the guys the girth that he wanted. Just curious.

Reactions: Gregory Jones

JoshusDog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How thick are you now after 5 procedures? Did you schedule this by get 1 done every year? Based on Dr. Loria's website, it's recommended 2-3 procedures as most will get the guys the girth that he wanted. Just curious.

i only intended to do three procedures. But after my third, my gains weren’t what I or Dr Loria expected—I think it was less than 1.5 total girth gain. I had already put a deposit down on my 4th procedure, but dr loria wanted to make it right so he offered me half off of the 4th and a free 5th if I wanted it. Since the fifth was free, I couldn’t pass it up. I don’t know what he did on the last procedure, but the gains from it were insane.

Girth is somewhere between 8.25 and 8.5 now depending on EQ. I was 5.25 before starting this. The first four times my wife and I tried to have sex, I couldn’t go all the way in. I never intended to go this large, but I don’t think I’d go back even if I could.

Reactions: just_n8_01

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for explaining, all is crystal clear to me. I would say wow, that's a big gained in girth, insanely is the word.

i only intended to do three procedures. But after my third, my gains weren’t what I or Dr Loria expected—I think it was less than 1.5 total girth gain. I had already put a deposit down on my 4th procedure, but dr loria wanted to make it right so he offered me half off of the 4th and a free 5th if I wanted it. Since the fifth was free, I couldn’t pass it up. I don’t know what he did on the last procedure, but the gains from it were insane.

Girth is somewhere between 8.25 and 8.5 now depending on EQ. I was 5.25 before starting this. The first four times my wife and I tried to have sex, I couldn’t go all the way in. I never intended to go this large, but I don’t think I’d go back even if I could.

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I’d love to see your results man?

Reactions: bosatbk

DJB1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What did you tell them at work was the reason you were off work and returned wrapped up? Is there a particular hernia operation that might explain this? I'm more worried about that than the procedure.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cdc we see pictures?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flight to Miami leaves at 3:35pm today. Procedure at 6:00am Monday morning. This is about to happen. Not sure if I am nervous or anxious.
Wish you all the best. Do provide of what procedure you're getting on this trip.