My success with dr. loria

Cocksmanclark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look like a great result

The size is but I’m just worried about the softer areas that feel fluid filled, tho I am working closely with the team still as I am on day 40 but just wondering if anyone else has had isolated areas of hardness and softness that have changed as they healed mine seems pretty consistent, like my finger rolling isn’t working

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size is but I’m just worried about the softer areas that feel fluid filled, tho I am working closely with the team still as I am on day 40 but just wondering if anyone else has had isolated areas of hardness and softness that have changed as they healed mine seems pretty consistent, like my finger rolling isn’t working

Yes, I know what you are taking about. Truth is, not all of the collagen will ever get really “hard”, firmer, yes. But the collagen is pliable and very different to your non-erect erectile tissue. With the procedure you have added tissue to your penis, it’s never going to feel exactly like OEM tissue.

Stayinlonger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I visited Loria medical today and got my shaft and gland done. Doc Loria and carlos was amazing great conversions that made me relax as I was very nervous
He put 100 cc in and it looks amazing,I can't wait to see the results and go for my second procedure..

Attachments

Growingboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I visited Loria medical today and got my shaft and gland done. Doc Loria and carlos was amazing great conversions that made me relax as I was very nervous
He put 100 cc in and it looks amazing,I can't wait to see the results and go for my second procedure..

looks upload_2021-8-3_15-40-30.png
upload_2021-8-3_15-40-35.png
upload_2021-8-3_15-40-56.png

Looks good! I’m right on the edge of making appointment. I’m 6.5x6 flaccid but would like that extra for the lady. 100ml sounds like a lot after reading this entire tread…twice. Did the doc say anything about prediction of results?

Growingboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s never going to be 100% like an OEM cock, but I can tell you this, the girth is magic with delivering bigger, longer and more intense vaginal orgasms.

View attachment 39503791
Great results Joe. I have read this thread and ready to make appointment soon. My question to you is why not the scrotum too? Seems like most have just done shaft and glans and there’s not much on Lorias site about the scrotum enlargement or pics but is a pricey procedure. Thanks in advance

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great results Joe. I have read this thread and ready to make appointment soon. My question to you is why not the scrotum too? Seems like most have just done shaft and glans and there’s not much on Lorias site about the scrotum enlargement or pics but is a pricey procedure. Thanks in advance

Thanks, I’m trying to help people on this thread as much as I can do they can also make informed decisions. No interest in the scrotum procedure, I’m done with procedures. I got the results I was looking for.

Growingboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys I am a patient myself and a new member of this forum I am a patient of Dr Loria and I got my second treatment June 18, my first treatment I gained about an inch, which leveled off to a 3/ 4 inch gain.

Basically I went from the starting girth of 5 inches to 6.5 mid shaft and 6.7 at the base. It’s a monster now…. anyways just curious on the people who have had multiple treatments with him because One area towards the head on the left side is pretty soft it feels like it’s filled with fluid but it does get hard when it’s erect and then the base is very hard even when flaccid

curious if the more experienced patients have gone through with this and if it softens out over the months with massaging or finger rolling?

thanks for reading:p View attachment 38998361
Did you get your glans done also?

malakas13217

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Stayinlonger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had my shaft and glands done 7-2. My goal was to increase feeling so i could cum quicker, now that i am 47 its tuff to finish at times.

I have used it three nights in a row and all i can say is WOW! Fing tight as hell now. Still need more data but first night was like the first time, lasted like 30 seconds. Second lasted more like 2 min, and third was around 10 min.

my starting stats just below the glands 4 and 1/2, mid 4 and 3/4, base 6.
After first round i gained 3/4 just below the glands, 1 and 1/2 mid, zero base. I asked dr. Loria to make it more even and he delivered big time. Sooo cool, i watched the entire procedure and seeing your unit grow right before your eyes … i dont have the words, very happy.

Sex is so much better now, i can focus on how good it feels instead of trying to focus on some fantasy in my mind or something visual. My wife has always had a big pussy, at basically 6 inch most of the shaft i still dont need lube, and i didnt tell my wife i was getting this done, she hasn’t said anything yet. I can tell she is into it alot more and has said some of the things i was hoping to hear during sex. I paid for the platinum, will most likely get the second next july. So far i would highly recommend if you want more feeling durring sex. I wouldnt recommend this if you obsess over how perfect you cock will look.

I think mine looks great, but i could care less if there is a firm spot here or there, i am only 5 weeks out and from this thread it seems like 6 months is needed for final results. Softening and more natural feel allegedly needs 6 months from what i read here.

now my mind races to 6 is great, would 7 be better, would it suck to always need lube…. How in the hell doesnt my wife notice and or said anything.

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing i forgot to mention is how surprised i am at the glands, from everything i read on here the glands were tuff, dont grow much at all etc…. I didnt measure the glands before, kinda tuff to get an accurate measurement, but the glands are so full, big! I have clamped and use cock rings in the past. Its like the glands are full like that when hard, and my new flacid size is like my old hard size without a cock ring. Big fan of the glands work so far.

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I recently received the procedure and had a few questions to ask. Is it normal to have some of the product move to the scrotum? Is it normal to have the swelling go down by day 3?

I had swelling for about two weeks. Hard to tell for sure because its so much bigger. I didnt notice any product migration.

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is so much better, i had no clue it could feel so good. Wife seems to be liking it as well. I am just over 6 now, slide in no problem without lube. Cant wait to feel the 6.5-7 inch girth range, might be able to get round two early December