Deckerbocko

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I've already posted this before years ago with a previous account of mine (which I'd forgotten the credentials to) but posting again to see if maybe anyone has something to say.

I'm a 24 year old guy with a small dick, for inquiring minds you can see my posts for reference, nothing much to show though. So around 4 years ago in 2020, I was pretty much horny everyday that I would edge all the time whenever possible. I would even often edge in the wee hours of the morning to milk precum out. My dick was able to get so rock hard it hurts.

But my issue is that I've always been a fast cummer. I'm someone with an overall sensitive skin so I guess that translates to my penis' skin as well? Not sure but yeah it had been taking a huge toll on my already very low self esteem. I tried searching for answers on Reddit. Bad idea. A user told me to press my perineum when I felt the urge to cum, so I tried that. I was masturbating and feeling close so I pressed my taint area, and the urge dissipated. Excited, I kept doing it until one time I couldn't hold it in any longer, yet I still pressed.

Then the urge to cum was completely GONE. The tension and the lust just went in smokes. My dick had gone limp instantly. I forgot but I think I'd also felt some kind of stinging pain down there. It was mortifying, I wasn't able to get hard that day and it dawned on me that I might have ruined my penis forever. The following weeks was terrible. My libido's essentially nonexistent, dick was always limp and cold. I felt empty inside and thought to myself that I wasn't a man anymore.

Even to this day, I still could get erections but not as hard as I used to. I also never get wet dreams now. It's like a once in a blue moon type thing, whereas I could have gotten wet dreams everyday in my high school years (Also going off on a tangent here, interesting thing about this is that I could control when I want to get a wet dream. I just need to be horny before I go to bed and 80% of the time I would get a wet dream, I don't like it though.)

I also don't get as horny as before. My cum has turned more watery and less white from what I've noticed. On the bright side, I still shoot very far and precum a lot though. My refractory period has also shortened a lot? Like so many guys here are saying they fap like tons of time in a single day, when once a day is already enough for me!

My personal record is just 3 times a day. And that's with my dick feeling very sore whenever I would get an erection. Last week I cummed two times in a day and it was a struggle because I was horny yet masturbating was painful. So all of this left me feeling
very weirded out because I'm not impotent aren't I ? I can still get horny, stay hard , shoot ropes.... but now it feels like my dick is literally a shell of its former self.

TLDR never trust redditors and please never push your perineum when you're cumming if you don't want your dick to turn inferior for eternity

Reactions: cuksucker
Pushing on your perineum while cumming can give you retrograde ejaculations. The semen goes into the bladder instead of out the normal way. The rest of your symptoms I haven't heard occurring by doing that. Perhaps time to see a Urologist, or your Primary to start?

Pushing on your perineum while cumming can give you retrograde ejaculations. The semen goes into the bladder instead of out the normal way. The rest of your symptoms I haven't heard occurring by doing that. Perhaps time to see a Urologist, or your Primary to start?
Sadly I don't think it's retrogade ejaculations. I could still shoot ropes even to this day, even though my cum may be often watery

I think I've already posted this before years ago with a previous account of mine (which I'd forgotten the credentials to) but posting again to see if maybe anyone has something to say.

I'm a 24 year old guy with a small dick, for inquiring minds you can see my posts for reference, nothing much to show though. So around 4 years ago in 2020, I was pretty much horny everyday that I would edge all the time whenever possible. I would even often edge in the wee hours of the morning to milk precum out. My dick was able to get so rock hard it hurts.

But my issue is that I've always been a fast cummer. I'm someone with an overall sensitive skin so I guess that translates to my penis' skin as well? Not sure but yeah it had been taking a huge toll on my already very low self esteem. I tried searching for answers on Reddit. Bad idea. A user told me to press my perineum when I felt the urge to cum, so I tried that. I was masturbating and feeling close so I pressed my taint area, and the urge dissipated. Excited, I kept doing it until one time I couldn't hold it in any longer, yet I still pressed.

Then the urge to cum was completely GONE. The tension and the lust just went in smokes. My dick had gone limp instantly. I forgot but I think I'd also felt some kind of stinging pain down there. It was mortifying, I wasn't able to get hard that day and it dawned on me that I might have ruined my penis forever. The following weeks was terrible. My libido's essentially nonexistent, dick was always limp and cold. I felt empty inside and thought to myself that I wasn't a man anymore.
See a urologist. Serious. Although some of this may be psychological -- you freaked yourself out with what happened, and now you're so anxious nothing works -- it sounds like something physical happened as well.