Naked Attraction Discussion Part II

Bectoria

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Hello Everyone!

Our thread was closed by admin. Perhaps there were too many pages associated with it or the discussion was going on for too long (several years). So I decided to start a thread so that we can continue the discussion.

The last post was about Dating Naked, the German dating show. I went to the Paramount Plus German website and it looks like you need to have a German IP address to access it and the website wouldn't let me view any videos, or previews of anything, until I register with a credit card. So we may need to wait until after January 31, after the premier, to possibly see the episode. Of course, I will search long and hard on the internet to find the episode(s) so that we can all enjoy it :)

Someone also posted that a new version of Naked Attraction was going to be airing soon, or it's in discussions/pilot, (idk). Of course, let's work together to keep everyone updated on that.

U can pay via paypal or google store if you download and register via app, thats what i did for the 7day free trial. i watched the trailer and its uncensored, like adam sucht eva. major part of the male cast seems to have onlyfans, at least the ones i checked out on instagram/twitter

Reactions: Bectoria
Hello Everyone!

Our thread was closed by admin. Perhaps there were too many pages associated with it or the discussion was going on for too long (several years). So I decided to start a thread so that we can continue the discussion.

The last post was about Dating Naked, the German dating show. I went to the Paramount Plus German website and it looks like you need to have a German IP address to access it and the website wouldn't let me view any videos, or previews of anything, until I register with a credit card. So we may need to wait until after January 31, after the premier, to possibly see the episode. Of course, I will search long and hard on the internet to find the episode(s) so that we can all enjoy it :)

Someone also posted that a new version of Naked Attraction was going to be airing soon, or it's in discussions/pilot, (idk). Of course, let's work together to keep everyone updated on that.

U can pay via paypal or google store if you download and register via app, thats what i did for the 7day free trial. i watched the trailer and its uncensored, like adam sucht eva. major part of the male cast seems to have onlyfans, at least the ones i checked out on instagram/twitter
Hello Everyone!

Hi Bectoria! Thank you so much for the update!!!

Hi can
U can pay via paypal or google store if you download and register via app, thats what i did for the 7day free trial. i watched the trailer and its uncensored, like adam sucht eva. major part of the male cast seems to have onlyfans, at least the ones i checked out on instagram/twitte
Hi do you mind to post the uncensored trailer?

Reactions: NaughtyBelgian
That is great news @bonerjams03! Is Skin-e-Max censoring or pixellating the bits or airing without censorship? Did they release all 11 seasons at once?

Would be great if the US would get over itself and allow nudity on TV. Channel 4 in the UK is wonderful about full frontal male nudity and tumescence. Love seeing the reactions and comments of the pickers when faced with a gallery of larger than average members.