pinnacle88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember watching videos of this man being filmed walking down the streets from (some Caribbean country possibly), with such a huge dick flopping around that left my mouth open. Does anyone know where i can find more videos of this man? If you also have some videos or info please share! Here are some clips from the videos i managed to find online some years ago. Enjoy! And please, share more if you have content of him or know where to find more.

m197.mp4

m203.mp4

I remember watching videos of this man being filmed walking down the streets from (some Caribbean country possibly), with such a huge dick flopping around that left my mouth open. Does anyone know where i can find more videos of this man? If you also have some videos or info please share! Here are some clips from the videos i managed to find online some years ago. Enjoy! And please, share more if you have content of him or know where to find more.

View attachment 139280701
View attachment 139280801
Hot

Very

Hot. Biggg dick

Reactions: carlotta1831

OMG

Reactions: geraklin

OMG👁️👄👁️

I’m not sure, but it appears he may be suffering from some sort of elephantiasis? And possibly mental illness as well walking around nude! - In some third world countries a few me suffer from this where their testicles grow in time, enlarge to the size of beach balls. I’ve seen pictures of it.
And I suppose he can’t wear any pants to fit his outsize organ. This is when a Scottish kilt would be better for him to wear…

Reactions: pinnacle88
Can't imagine a penis bigger than this one. There was a guy on here who claimed to have met up with this homeless man and it was in Africa, not the Caribbean. He says he took the man to a hotel got him cleaned up and clothed. Who knows if true or not.

Reactions: pinnacle88
I’m not sure, but it appears he may be suffering from some sort of elephantiasis? And possibly mental illness as well walking around nude! - In some third world countries a few me suffer from this where their testicles grow in time, enlarge to the size of beach balls. I’ve seen pictures of it.
And I suppose he can’t wear any pants to fit his outsize organ. This is when a Scottish kilt would be better for him to wear…
But in this case, its his penis the one that's super enlarged, not his balls, so i don't know. And do you know the exact name of this condition?

Can't imagine a penis bigger than this one. There was a guy on here who claimed to have met up with this homeless man and it was in Africa, not the Caribbean. He says he took the man to a hotel got him cleaned up and clothed. Who knows if true or not.
oh damn, which thread was it where he said that?

But in this case, its his penis the one that's super enlarged, not his balls, so i don't know. And do you know the exact name of this condition?
To answer your question of how this can happen. Mosquitoes can do damage for all kinds of affiliations, including deadly diseases if untreated - Possibly with him, he got bit and got this parasite infection that caused his penis organ to grow to outrageous proportions! This can include the legs, the testicles and the penis itself, like any body part gets larger over time. Think how big elephants are… It’s called elephantiasis. Google it! - But his dick is truly extraordinarily!

Last edited: