Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this is a true story. When my wife and I first started dating , I was going to her house which was a 1.5 hour drive. She called to tell me to grab something she had forgotten at my house. While she was on the phone with me, she was complaining because the house next door was getting a new roof. She was working from home and couldn't finish a project that was due by the end of the day.

About 30 mins later before I was getting ready to leave, I get a text from her. It said "I finally got them to stop" this picture was attached:

G Sunning.jpg

A few minutes later she text me back saying she had laid out on her deck where the roofers could see her. She had her ear buds in and acted like she was on her phone.

About 20 mins later she got up and acted like she was going inside. When she heard them protesting, she stood there topless and struck a deal with them.

If they took a 1 hour lunch break and made it completely quiet, she would sit under the deck topless and they could watch her while she finished her project.

When I arrived, this is what I found

20150607_093437.jpg
20150607_093435.jpg

She had just finished her project and all of these guys were telling me how lucky I was. Her and I walked inside. We were both so turn on, she started sucking my dick as soon as we got through the door. Then i laid her on the table and fucked her so hard just to watch her tits bounce like crazy, knowing how much they had turned those guys on.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this is a true story. When my wife and I first started dating , I was going to her house which was a 1.5 hour drive. She called to tell me to grab something she had forgotten at my house. While she was on the phone with me, she was complaining because the house next door was getting a new roof. She was working from home and couldn't finish a project that was due by the end of the day.

About 30 mins later before I was getting ready to leave, I get a text from her. It said "I finally got them to stop" this picture was attached:

View attachment 17064391

A few minutes later she text me back saying she had laid out on her deck where the roofers could see her. She had her ear buds in and acted like she was on her phone.

About 20 mins later she got up and acted like she was going inside. When she heard them protesting, she stood there topless and struck a deal with them.

If they took a 1 hour lunch break and made it completely quiet, she would sit under the deck topless and they could watch her while she finished her project.

View attachment 17064541 View attachment 17064551

She had just finished her project and all of these guys were telling me how lucky I was. Her and I walked inside. We were both so turn on, she started sucking my dick as soon as we got through the door. Then i laid her on the table and fucked her so hard just to watch her tits bounce like crazy, knowing how much they had turned those guys on.

I'm sure that all of those guys ended up jacking while thinking about her!

Reactions: MarkIV and Mikey22
O

OldFirm08

I don't see a thread for 'true' stories ,or if the site prefers fiction , sort of to protect the innocent..but I too have nude sunbathing experiences that are real and are still vivid memories for me. Raised in quiet strict family, nudity was not of our nature. I was the one to 'break' the mold, and at least go out in dark and skinny dip in our pool on hot nights without anybody knowing or seeing. Got out of college and hit the road in early 70's for fun and adventure. Outdoor backpacking trips were popular, in national parks and such since life was pretty cheap back then with a 50mpg Datson to travel in. I'd head for the Grand Canyon most summers, after mapping out and planning my trip for months each winter. Get the backcountry reservations and all the camp stuff together and hit the road alone. Always open to finding women along the way, of course back then in pre-HIV era, free sex, hippies and all that fun. For three years in a row, I achieved my 'on trail' goal of finding hot babes along the way, and sway them to join me for a couple days adventure.
I'd take the Kaibab south trail down to the river, and somewhere along those 7.5 miles I'd find my catch or once at the campground at bottom of canyon. Always a summer trip, due to work and school. Hot as all hell, days up to near 110 easily and seldom any shade to find. The Colorado is fast, swift and they discourage or forbid swimming in it anywhere near the tourist trails. But my plans always took me up to a then 'secret' little spot, that I'm sure by now is either well known or totally closed by Rangers and no entry allowed. (Haven't been there since the late 80's) Would take the clueless girls I meet on trail up to this spot , where nobody could see or hear us, as a place to be naked in the sun and skinny dip in a nice cold pool of water on hot day. They always went for it. Both the off trail adventure and the full nudity in the stream. Nobody was shy and held back , or chose not to go. Got lucky. In those days of film cameras, I shot slide film, and would bring at least 10 rolls of 36 pics along for a trip. Shoot at least half on naked girls in waterfalls and streams. First year was my 'experimental' effort. Found location and liked it, then went hot girl hunting to bring one back the next day. Lots of natural pussies back then, but a few of the young ones were ahead of the 70s' and already shaved smooth. In the heat, few wore a bra, as most sports bras hadn't even been designed yet.
Very best lucky trip was in '78' when I picked up two girls on main trail , one celebrating her 18th birthday that week. Chat up on hike, see where they're from (like NOT from Pennsylvania Amish country or that certain area on Colorado-Utah border that is off limits). These two from New Mexico loved the heat and sun, and told me it was their first hike to canyon and wanted to fine a place 'where we can get naked in the sun'. Perfection ! Both fit, tanned sexy bodies. Took them across creek and up side canyon to my favorite spot. Nakedness ensued immediately without hesitation by all of us. They laid out on hot rocks , or in shallow pool of cold water on and off. Actually all shared slathering old school gooey sun tan lotion on each other. And as the heat continued, and our bodies baked and enjoyed the warmth, so did the endorphins that make you get horny. By early afternoon, my cock was just aching and with just a fast touch of lotion, I had it going from soft to semi immediately. Kept it that way, or up hard the rest of the day. Walked around the girls, who smiled and kept an eye on my dick now and then.
Small item they did not mention when we met, was that they were very in to each other, and wanted to have some fun naked personal time too while we were in canyon. They started out with applying the lotion, then more vigorous rubbing and handling each other. a few kisses and finally just good old heat induced dual mutual masturbation to keep it interesting. I did not get to stuff my sausage into any of their holes, but they did not care how close I was or what I saw them doing. Same as they were fine with me slowly stroking my cock up to keep it throbbing for nearly all afternoon as they kept active. I had blown most of my film on their naked poses for hours and figure they might have had an issue if I used last few shots on them while having sex. So that part just remains a very nice memory of a fabulous day.
Loved hearing them going at it......stroked off my dick the first time off to side and covered the rocks with my cum. Next time I stayed close, about 4 ft from them and just stroked it over and over, laying on my back and watching them to the side..with both catching glances back to see what I was doing now and then. Their noise was my 'pacesetter' for my cock stroking. Got their attention when i knew I could not hold back any longer, and they paused, mid muff eating with very wet faces, and watched as I lay on my back and shot the usual 7 to 9 blasts of cum airborne from my thick dick. Up, up and back down on my own stomach or a total overshoot past my head towards them. They liked to see cum, that's for sure, but kept their sexual activity all between themselves. Still I enjoyed every moment of that day.
Back other times to the same spot, different girls met and brought along as usual. Some OK, others not as hot as those two lesbo' girls were. One had the courage to get down in the water waist deep and suck off my cock quickly. But nothing is hotter than walking around naked with a throbbing dick up and showing. and not a care in the world with the women around you enjoying and accepting what you are doing. Sure miss that era of my life.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media

View attachment 17064391

I just have to ask. Your first line is “this is a true story”. Why do you post this in a FICTITIOUS story thread?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just have to ask. Your first line is “this is a true story”. Why do you post this in a FICTITIOUS story thread?

Probably because there's not a True stories thread on here. That's why many people post true stories on this thread. I like the stories either way.

D

deleted969111

View attachment 17064391

What a body!! How big are those sexy tits?!?

Reactions: BigBen and MarkIV