NBA Final 4 Heat, Celtics, Thunder, Spurs... who you got?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say San Antonio vs. Miami
Spurs 4-2.

Tony Parker and the Spurs have a way of frustrating the hell out of teams and getting them off their game. The coach, Greg Popovich, has a way of getting the most out of his team and getting them to do their job and nothing else. Depth of San Antonio kills Miami, especially with the absence of Bosh.

conference finals
Miami 4 Boston 3
San Antonio 4 Thunder 1

God I fuckin hate the Spurs but you're probably right. They're so fundamentally sound, but so fuckin boring to watch. No one can even dunk on that fuckin team.

oh thats non sense you cant say ginobili isnt one of the more fun players to watch in the league plus the french blur that is tony parker, although im a bit bias but man these confrence finals should be fun, to the OP do you not see the west bein more close then a 5 game series

oh thats non sense you cant say ginobili isnt one of the more fun players to watch in the league plus the french blur that is tony parker, although im a bit bias but man these confrence finals should be fun, to the OP do you not see the west bein more close then a 5 game series

I think the West Finals will be a lot of close games, with the Thunder only winning one of them (game 3). Spurs outscoring them in every 4th quarter. A lot of people think I'm crazy, I'm not saying the games won't be close.. the Spurs will be a little better in every game. Game 5, I see the Spurs stepping all over them though

whoops.. this is totally in the wrong section...