Need Help Finding A Video

Sasuke1245

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So the video I am looking for is a vintage interracial video(black/white).

As for the plot, it starts off with the black guy pulling up in a car to the white guys home. They then both get undressed and go to the pool inside of the house. Theu don't really do anything in the pool.. After they are done, the black guy asks to shower and does so with the door open.. While the black guy is in the shower the white hides all of the towels except for one and brings it to the black guy once he finished showering. The black guy then gets out the shower and goes to the white guys bedroom where he is just sitting casually on the bed. They chat for bit and then the white guy basically talks the black guy into kissing, which he hesitantly accepts doing, and from there the white guy talks the black guy into going all the way.

As for looks, the white guy is a bit muscular, with blonde hair, and the black guy is also a bit muscular, not as toned, but with a short hair cut.

This scene used to be on Manhub and it was my favorite, but with Manhub being gone I havent had access to it anymore.
If anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated