Need help with question re: Frenulum breve (short frenulum)!

BifuriousJoel

Cherished Member
Media
So I've always thought I have a frenulum as well as phimosis, but recently I had an experience when someone unexpectedly and easily retracted my foreskin all the way down and...it didn't hurt at all, it just felt shocking and odd because of the sheer sensitivity of the exposed glans. I've always just assumed that the frenulum would tear in such a motion.

However, I wasn't erect, I was flaccid. So now I'm wondering: if I can fully retract my foreskin when flaccid with no pain or any problems, does that mean I don't have a frenulum breve?

Or is it possible that I do have one and it could tear if I attempt to retract the foreskin too far when erect?

Reactions: skinny_indo
I cut the frenulum in half with sharp scissors after submerging the penis in ice water for 5 minutes. Today I would use EMLA ointment to numb it. It bleeds a little, don't panic. To prevent the frenulum ends from growing back together, I put a sterile roll of gauze in the wound and closed the foreskin. When I bandaged it, I made sure that I could still urinate. The next morning the bleeding had stopped. After a week I was able to masturbate again. After healing, I also cut away the remaining frenulum on the glans and on the inside of the foreskin with scissors. Today I would use the binding method to remove the frenulum. All you have to do is stick a needle through the frenulum at the base and pull a strong thread. The thread is then tied tightly and after a few days it cuts through the frenulum bloodlessly. I've never had a problem, by the way, and I'm still very happy with the result today. I haven't noticed any loss of sensation.When the frenulum is removed, no sensation is lost. The area around the frenulum is sensitive, but the frenulum itself is not. I can say that from my own experience.

Attachments

I'm a little surprised, you didn't know that you could pull your foreskin back when flaccid? How old are you?

The frenulum is extremely tough; it's made out of connective tissue. It doesn't tear by just pulling the skin back. In some guys it can tear, but usually that's from extremely rough play.

Without any photos it's hard to say what you have, but it sounds like you have phimosis, and possibly a short-ish frenulum as a result of your foreskin never being pulled back normally.

I'm a little surprised, you didn't know that you could pull your foreskin back when flaccid? How old are you?

The frenulum is extremely tough; it's made out of connective tissue. It doesn't tear by just pulling the skin back. In some guys it can tear, but usually that's from extremely rough play.

Without any photos it's hard to say what you have, but it sounds like you have phimosis, and possibly a short-ish frenulum as a result of your foreskin never being pulled back normally.
I'm 21. I do have phimosis, so until recently I didn't know I could pull it back like ALL the way.

I've just heard so many stories about guys with phimosis and/or short frenulum who end up tearing their frenulum when they have sex for the first time.

I am curious why would some of us volunteerily cut our frenulum off? Is it because of pain or some medical reason? I love my frenulum, I think it is ultra sexy and that spot gives me intense pleasure. I am uncut.

So I've always thought I have a frenulum as well as phimosis, but recently I had an experience when someone unexpectedly and easily retracted my foreskin all the way down and...it didn't hurt at all, it just felt shocking and odd because of the sheer sensitivity of the exposed glans. I've always just assumed that the frenulum would tear in such a motion.

However, I wasn't erect, I was flaccid. So now I'm wondering: if I can fully retract my foreskin when flaccid with no pain or any problems, does that mean I don't have a frenulum breve?

Or is it possible that I do have one and it could tear if I attempt to retract the foreskin too far when erect?
Post a picture of it here please, sonwe can figure it out