neighbor saw me and my boyfriend having sex

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive never shared such an intimate experience but don't know anyone else to tell! My boyfriend and I are very very freaky! And always horny for each other. whenever I'm at my boyfriend's house we always make sure to leave the blinds on his window open so the sunlight can show everything during sex. Today we were having sex like usual and my boyfriend was kissing on me, sucking on my breasts,biting on my neck and I got so open i spread my legs and let him insert his big black cock in my tight hole! He started to pound me and I screamed and moaned in pleasure from the sensation! I felt the Sun hitting my face and my beautiful brown chocolate skin as my boyfriend kissed all over my body. then my boyfriend asked me to go doggy style which I had no problem doing. he started pounding me doggy hard and ferociously pulling my hair. I screamed in pleasure and agony cuz I loved how rough he was. But at one point my boyfriend stops and I say what's wrong?then I look to the back of me to see what he's laughing about and as I look there is a white middle aged man staring directly across from us watching the whole thing happen and we laugh together....but keep going! the Man's eyes are still keenly watching us as my boyfriend is f****** me hard and deep and I'm moaning in pleasure and excitement from being watched!my boyfriend's dick is so big but he knows exactly how to use it I always feel like he's stretching me to my limits but it's worth it! I love my boyfriend big black dick because when my boyfriend cumes inside me it just fills my body up with so much love. I than beg my BBC daddy to " please cum inside me I need your cum deep inside me!"
" I've been such a good little slut for you!" I can tell he's close as his dick gets even harder I than tell him "cum inside me now " he than explodes deep inside my ass it feels so warm inside me and fills me up so nicely. After the sex my boyfriend said I love you and I said I love him back and as we look to the window the neighbor was still watching! I laughed with my boyfriend and said the shows over and we close the blinds and cuddle.

Great story! I like the line “felt the Sun hitting my face and my beautiful brown chocolate skin as my boyfriend kissed all over my body“
Very sexy to imagine and nice response to laugh, keep going and the say shows over! Thanks for sharing

Ive never shared such an intimate experience but don't know anyone else to tell! My boyfriend and I are very very freaky! And always horny for each other. whenever I'm at my boyfriend's house we always make sure to leave the blinds on his window open so the sunlight can show everything during sex. Today we were having sex like usual and my boyfriend was kissing on me, sucking on my breasts,biting on my neck and I got so open i spread my legs and let him insert his big black cock in my tight hole! He started to pound me and I screamed and moaned in pleasure from the sensation! I felt the Sun hitting my face and my beautiful brown chocolate skin as my boyfriend kissed all over my body. then my boyfriend asked me to go doggy style which I had no problem doing. he started pounding me doggy hard and ferociously pulling my hair. I screamed in pleasure and agony cuz I loved how rough he was. But at one point my boyfriend stops and I say what's wrong?then I look to the back of me to see what he's laughing about and as I look there is a white middle aged man staring directly across from us watching the whole thing happen and we laugh together....but keep going! the Man's eyes are still keenly watching us as my boyfriend is f****** me hard and deep and I'm moaning in pleasure and excitement from being watched!my boyfriend's dick is so big but he knows exactly how to use it I always feel like he's stretching me to my limits but it's worth it! I love my boyfriend big black dick because when my boyfriend cumes inside me it just fills my body up with so much love. I than beg my BBC daddy to " please cum inside me I need your cum deep inside me!"
" I've been such a good little slut for you!" I can tell he's close as his dick gets even harder I than tell him "cum inside me now " he than explodes deep inside my ass it feels so warm inside me and fills me up so nicely. After the sex my boyfriend said I love you and I said I love him back and as we look to the window the neighbor was still watching! I laughed with my boyfriend and said the shows over and we close the blinds and cuddle.

Great story! I like the line “felt the Sun hitting my face and my beautiful brown chocolate skin as my boyfriend kissed all over my body“
Very sexy to imagine and nice response to laugh, keep going and the say shows over! Thanks for sharing
The Mountain and The City... My story, i need your input on it ASAP!!!