Neil curtis - naked bodypaint

His bodypaint videos on vimeo are interesting and can be very arousing, some of the guys he paints are hot. He tends to cut when a model gets too "excited" though which is frustrating. Since he started putting the full vids behind a paywall I kinda lost interest, not worth 60$ imo.

Some of the good ones still left:

Wish he didn’t cut the films when they got hard. It’s a raw, pure erection, not sexual, and doesn’t detract from the art. The cuts detract from the film and the art as it now doesn’t flow correctly. Bah!

Wish he didn’t cut the films when they got hard. It’s a raw, pure erection, not sexual, and doesn’t detract from the art. The cuts detract from the film and the art as it now doesn’t flow correctly. Bah!
Totally agree!!!! Also wish he didn’t “force” us to pay just too see the entire video. It make him seem desperate & almost commercial like.

Reactions: cherryboom66
His bodypaint videos on vimeo are interesting and can be very arousing, some of the guys he paints are hot. He tends to cut when a model gets too "excited" though which is frustrating. Since he started putting the full vids behind a paywall I kinda lost interest, not worth 60$ imo.

Some of the good ones still left:

That second one is a stud. My favorite part was the guy wrestling to get the paint on that erection.