New Boyfriend has 14 inches

dana2000: Hello,

This is my first post.

One of my co-workers told me about this site and said that maybe someone here could help me. My new boyfriend has a 14.5 inch penis, I measured. It's as thick as my wrist and I totally love it. I didn't think anyone ever got that big. But now that I've seen one I'm totally into it. The biggest I had before him was about 8 inches.

My problem is that I want to be able to accomodate more of him. I can take about 9 inches of it, but I want to take it all. He says he doesn't care and that no woman has ever been able to take more than 10. What can I do to be able to take on more?

Please Help,
Dana

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Dana,

Congratulations on catching this guy, and I'm totally jealous. B) I'm glad you came to us for help. I only date really big guys, and I usually can't take them all the first time either- your body needs to adjust over time. But you'll be surprised how much of your guy you can take as you get used to him.

There are some things you can't help and some things you can. You can't change your body structure, for example. If you are petite down there, there is only so far you can adapt. But here are some things you can do to help:

Make sure your body is physically warm when you start sex. Your muscles are always tighter and tenser when you are cold. I like a hot bath myself- makes a noticable difference.

Relax during sex. Don't anticipate the size or the stretch. This, too, makes your muscles less accomodating. If you enjoy size like I do, you'll be excited during penetration but not nervous. Focus on him and not what he's doing, if you need to.

During one night of sex, have him fill you just beyond your max at regular intervals (maybe once every 15 or 20 minutes) so that you feel stretched. Hold that feeling for a minute or two, then go back to lighter penetration or foreplay in between.

Use positions that give you control when you stretch yourself. Mounting him is a good technique. Save doggie style for after you learn to take all of him. :)

Above all, get him excited about doing this. I always say it's a fun project that most couples don't get to do, and one of the benefits of having a really hung guy. Let him enjoy his size and not see it as an obstacle. And even if you don't end up being able to take all of him, you'll enjoy the challenge of going further with him than anyone else.

Let us know how it goes!

Peace,

~Aly

Oh, and if it doesn't work out with him, give me his number. :D

womanwithruler: My word, Dana! You're as ambitious as you are lucky. The biggest I've had was probably 5 inches shorter than your fella, and all I had to show for my attempts to accomodate him was a bruised cervix. I'm simply not able to take more than about 8 inches, and that, I think, is deeper than some other gals. (The medical average depth is something like 6inches.) Some positions are better than others, of course, but even with the wildest kama sutra techniques I'd be surprised if you'll be able to take it all. And this is an instance where even half-way is impressive.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's dying to see this monster. I have a yahoo discussion group devoted to women measuring and I'd love to see you stretching a tape measure around this thing. It would truly be the absolute biggest I've ever seen or heard about. Anyway, come by and join us at Women Who Measure

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by dana2000@Oct 15 2004, 08:55 AM
My new boyfriend has a 14.5 inch penis, I measured. It's as thick as my wrist and I totally love it. I didn't think anyone ever got that big.
[post=259628]Quoted post[/post]​
:eek: Are you sure he wasn't affected by the fallout of Chernobyl? ;)

riddick81

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by dana2000@Oct 15 2004, 07:55 AM
Hello,

This is my first post.

One of my co-workers told me about this site and said that maybe someone here could help me. My new boyfriend has a 14.5 inch penis, I measured. It's as thick as my wrist and I totally love it. I didn't think anyone ever got that big. But now that I've seen one I'm totally into it. The biggest I had before him was about 8 inches.

My problem is that I want to be able to accomodate more of him. I can take about 9 inches of it, but I want to take it all. He says he doesn't care and that no woman has ever been able to take more than 10. What can I do to be able to take on more?

Please Help,
Dana
[post=259628]Quoted post[/post]​
Dear Dana, Your boyfriend truly has a remarkable love-rod. Certainly taking it all
will take time and effort to stretch your vagina - but it is possible. Please post a photo of his erect organ beside a ruler so that we can all appreciate his endowment
Many thanks and best of loving.

dana2000: Thanks for the advice. I really want to know that it is possible to do this. Have any of you women been able to gradually take more of a well endowed man?

I've always been able to to accomodate my men. But the biggest before my current man was about 8 inches.

How long does it take to stretch out? Also, do large men care if a woman can fully accomodate them? He says he doesn't, but id don't know.

Thanks,
Dana

Reactions: delhicockbig

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by dana2000@Oct 18 2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the advice. I really want to know that it is possible to do this. Have any of you women been able to gradually take more of a well endowed man?

I've always been able to to accomodate my men. But the biggest before my current man was about 8 inches.

How long does it take to stretch out? Also, do large men care if a woman can fully accomodate them? He says he doesn't, but id don't know.

Thanks,
Dana
[post=260078]Quoted post[/post]​
I doubt if it is physically possible for you to fit a 14+ inch penis inside your vagina alone. WHy is this so important to you?? I'm thinking that if he has the head in thats good enough.... for him at least, does he not please you unless hes rubbing up against your pubic bone? Try having him rub your clit with his fingers while you fuck, thats what my gf does.

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
Hi dana you sre the luckiest girl in the world.Most girls and guys would love to experience what your new boyfreind has.I am looking at a measuring tape right now and looking how big 14 inches is,and wow you go girl.i never knew they grew that big but i guess they do exist.look i have only seven inches and your new boyfreind would make me look llike a smurf.i would love to see pics of that monster.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dana2000@Oct 18 2004, 08:13 PM

Thanks,
Dana
[post=260078]Quoted post[/post]​

While a couple of inches shy of 14" myself, I'd think most guys that size would be aware that almost no woman could fully accomodate him, but would appreciate your effort.

From my experience with my girlfriend, it took about two or three weeks to really but that depends on you and exactly how thick he is (which is the real deciding factor)

Either way, it's encouraging to know there are girls out there who are trying their best to satisfy the larger man and not just taking size for granted.

Reactions: BigBen

YoungNHung19: I agree with Nicky9x6...14.5 inches my a$$, sorry don't by it for a second, you people who lie about your penis size could at least be a little more realistic as to not arouse (no pun intended) suspicion.

Goon:
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 20 2004, 06:10 AM
I agree with Nicky9x6...14.5 inches my a$$, sorry don't by it for a second, you people who lie about your penis size could at least be a little more realistic as to not arouse (no pun intended) suspicion.
[post=260435]Quoted post[/post]​
I believe 14.5 inches would be a new world record.

Reactions: deleted18723551

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, poor ol' Jonah Falcon will lose his record as biggest dick in the world. (pun intended) Seriously, 14.5 inches MIGHT be possible, but the chance is sooooooo slim, that I would really doubt it. I can see a few thirteen inchers, but anything past that, I doubt. Double digit dicks are rare...really, really rare. Speaking as one who has one (on the low end--10") anything past 9" is supposed to be in the top .5% (or something like that) of the population. Getting into the higher double digits drops to a smaller percentage. I just don't think it is legit.

Reactions: JockFull

marvel

1st Like
Media
hey buy if their are such things as 17 inch penis but u never heard about them in the medical or world records, not everyone wants to be known for having a penis. so just maybe she's telling the truth. -_- just trying to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: deleted18723551

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! That is one enormous penis! Whether or not it is actually that big is not the point though. I would just throw it over my shoulder and try to burp it because it wouldn't be getting near me! Good luck honey!!! :D

Reactions: Heat

Tasha: Hey Dana. I have been dating a guy close to your boyfriend's size for a couple years now. Not quite as big, but close. Time and patience have paid off for us. You will probably not be able to take his full size in length, but the girth should become a very plesurable experience after a short time. Try different positions to get a very fulfilling experiencing. The spooning position is our favorite, because we can be close and he can penetrate me completely. That is, I am completely filled and we are very close together...it is wonderfull. Try different things. There is alot more to sex than taking his entire penis. Good luck, and enjoy!!

Tasha

Reactions: Trunk8or

slamxxcan:
Originally posted by Tasha@Oct 22 2004, 09:05 PM
Hey Dana. I have been dating a guy close to your boyfriend's size for a couple years now. Not quite as big, but close. Time and patience have paid off for us. You will probably not be able to take his full size in length, but the girth should become a very plesurable experience after a short time. Try different positions to get a very fulfilling experiencing. The spooning position is our favorite, because we can be close and he can penetrate me completely. That is, I am completely filled and we are very close together...it is wonderfull. Try different things. There is alot more to sex than taking his entire penis. Good luck, and enjoy!!

Tasha
[post=260822]Quoted post[/post]​

slamxxcan: Well -all I know for sure is how big I am when fully hard (and that varies depending on alot of factors -anywhere from 10.3/4 to just over 12 -if I've really been without sex for a while). The only girl (or I should say woman) able to handle anywhere close to all of me was in her late 30's. Most younger girls can't seem to comfortably handle more than 8 inches no matter what I try to do. But as long as I can make them cumm several times in a session -I'm happy. Hopefully they are too.

dana2000: Damn, i didn't know fourteen and a half inches was so off the charts. If my man has a world record, cool, because I am digging it hardcore. His shit turns me on and I am totally into his massive size. One of my girlfriends says she dated a man with twelve inches and my man is only two and a half inches longer. So , I don't care whether anyone beleives it or not, I'm enjoying it. Besides, I measured him again tonight and it's fucking fourteen and a half inches long and eight inches around.

I've been trying to push myself each time we screw, so far with very lttle progress if any. Nine inches seems to be my limit. That's a guess by the way, all I know is I can reach down and put both my hands on his dick when we're fucking. I seem to be able to take the most of him when I'm on top. Do the rest of you agree that this is the best position to fully take a large man?

I came here looking for advice on how to accomodate more than the nine inches I can take now. Surely some of you big guys can give me some pointers. I have no problems taking the width, its the length I can't take. Did any of you ten inchers get a five inch woman to take more?

I really only have two questions and I'm starting not to care about the answers and just enjoy myself. Still, he is way more experienced than me and much larger than any man I've ever been with, so I'm a bit intimidated.

One: Do really huge men care if their partner can accomodate them entirely or not? I've always been able to take all of my boyfriends so this has never been an issue. I feel like I'm not really satisfying him because I can't fit his entire penis inside me. Plus he takes a long ass time to cum (two hours), is this normal for large men, or is it me?

Two: Is their anything I can do to increase the amount of his junk that I can take in my kitty? If the answer is no, that's cool and I'll just be enjoying myself. If the answer is yes, give me some suggestions, because this woman be into her man and wants to make him happy.

Dana

Reactions: Biboy9861