Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@TurkeyWithaSunburn
@T_Lurch

Southern Colorado/ Northern New Mexico chile. I think these were Big Jim/ Chimayo cross. They are highly flavorful, with a delightful almost citrusy bright mid flavor, but sneaky heat on the front and a slow burn on the back. I love these and I’m upset I didn’t get enough. I’m looking at three more bags in my freezer.
It’s the only seasonal item I actually think about year round. I mean, I think of asparagus, but rarely want it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@TurkeyWithaSunburn
@T_Lurch

Southern Colorado/ Northern New Mexico chile. I think these were Big Jim/ Chimayo cross. They are highly flavorful, with a delightful almost citrusy bright mid flavor, but sneaky heat on the front and a slow burn on the back. I love these and I’m upset I didn’t get enough. I’m looking at three more bags in my freezer.
It’s the only seasonal item I actually think about year round. I mean, I think of asparagus, but rarely want it.

I would die without my chili. Almost every meal..

Our garden is generous with them, they absolutely thrive here.

Reactions: Nexolaris

oldhand

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats to whoever bumped this blast from the past

thank you but without a trophy your congratulations mean nothing to me, so pony up or shut up

What doesn't surprise me (guess I've been here too long and got jaded) is how the goalposts keep getting moved when it comes to the claims of penile dimensions. It seems almost as prevalent as the artistic license some men use when measuring their upper arms. Although to be fair, at least I've yet to see an assertion of a 22" wang...yet.

dcb.jpg

Reactions: MickeyLee

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I showed that photo to my husband, and he is insanely jealous! He's never been jealous of another guy's pepper before to my knowledge. But now he's as green as that chile!

He actually has a whole section of his garden set aside for peppers: jalapeño, serrano, bell, and pablano mostly. He's tried Scotch Bonnets and Cayennes with a little bit of success. But he even pickles his own peppers, too! A real Peter Pecker or whatever.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I showed that photo to my husband, and he is insanely jealous! He's never been jealous of another guy's pepper before to my knowledge. But now he's as green as that chile!

He actually has a whole section of his garden set aside for peppers: jalapeño, serrano, bell, and pablano mostly. He's tried Scotch Bonnets and Cayennes with a little bit of success. But he even pickles his own peppers, too! A real Peter Pecker or whatever.

tell him I got Buena mulata (capsicum annuum), which ripens purple them rich red. It’s a variety from Black caterers in Baltimore, Horace Pippin.

Reactions: ronin001 and EllieP

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I had row of Ghost peppers growing next to a row of Jalapeno... They crossed. The Ghost did not get weaker... The Jalapeno got MUCH hotter. Our friends who used to come over (before covid) love my "old" Jalapenos. But the new ones caused hiccups to all!

Reactions: ronin001