Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The world record is held by Jonah Falcon and he's 13.5" long. Pics with bone pressed hard ruler or I'm calling bs on the 14.

The Jonah Falcon story is bullshit.

"However, Falcon has not authorized or permitted independent verification of this figure"

Jonah Falcon - Wikipedia

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
On topic: I don't have any helpful advice for being able to have more comfortable sex with a large penis because my vaginal canal is naturally 'roomy' enough to do so without having to do anything.

Certain positions can be less comfortable because of the placement of my cervix in those positions but in those situations I just let him know about the discomfort in as sexy a way I can think of in the moment, or with my hands.. I'll place them on his thighs and tell him with my body language that he needs to take it a little easier.

Even though I truly think the original post was likely bullshit (14 inches? I'm not sorry but no) there are discussions to be had about how some women handle larger partners when they have physical challenges doing so.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The world record is held by Jonah Falcon and he's 13.5" long. Pics with bone pressed hard ruler or I'm calling bs on the 14.

We both know that its not really 14 inches lol

D

deleted4500261

Actually... I don’t believe there is any evidence of Jonah measuring it and considerable probability that it isn’t the length claimed. It seems to be self reported and then perpetuated by the press
The other gentleman who claimed to be larger than Jonah (the one with the bandages) has been reported to be fake and is 6 inches with the rest being swollen foreskin, if I remember correctly.
Until I see a non doctored photo/video of Jonah correctly measuring it at 13.5” I will remain considerably skeptical.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Boyfriend has 14 Inches.

This could be a new game.

“My Boyfriend has 14 inches of _________.”
My boyfriend has 14 inches of dildo up his ass.
My boyfriend has 14 inches of hair growing from his belly button.”
My boyfriend has 14 inches of space between the bridge deck and the top of his truck.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats to whoever bumped this blast from the past as up until now I thought the only unlikely thing to occur in 2004 was the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series.

What doesn't surprise me (guess I've been here too long and got jaded) is how the goalposts keep getting moved when it comes to the claims of penile dimensions. It seems almost as prevalent as the artistic license some men use when measuring their upper arms. Although to be fair, at least I've yet to see an assertion of a 22" wang...yet.

I once had a 22" Wang. Then i went with IBM.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My husband has 13 inches.

But 15 inches is too small, and 27 inches is too big and makes my eyes water. I'm fine with 21 inches. I think that size monitor is perfect for me.

I have *dual* 24" monitors...