Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello! I’m a big Exhibitionist living in chicago. I’ve gotten very risky, not gonna lie. Being the only person naked around fully clothed people is especially hot to me (CMNM / CFNM fetish). One of the hottest things for me is being accidentally caught naked by a stranger and seeing their reaction when they see my cock…

I love to show off myself but I also have a fetish for being exposed by other people. For example, being pantsed in front of other people really turns me on. I love the little bit of embarrassment… I also like role playing embarrassing forced nudity situations. Like being a hitchhiker you pick up on the road but then you force me to get naked if I want a ride home.

Anyone else in chicago into ENM / CMNM?

Or anyone have good ideas as to where to go and show off without getting in trouble (besides gym locker rooms)
Welcome! You have a great body and a beautiful cock! If I was lucky enough to see you on the street naked, I'd say it was my lucky day!:heart_eyes:
Years ago I would occasionally go somewhere where I could stand at a distance and masturbate where one or more people could see me. I would see shock, surprise, laughter, and even a couple of thumbs up. It was a big turn on but I got nervous to the point it eventually ruined it for me so I quit.

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello! I’m a big Exhibitionist living in chicago. I’ve gotten very risky, not gonna lie. Being the only person naked around fully clothed people is especially hot to me (CMNM / CFNM fetish). One of the hottest things for me is being accidentally caught naked by a stranger and seeing their reaction when they see my cock…

I love to show off myself but I also have a fetish for beg exposed by other people. For example, being pantsed in front of other people really turns me on. I love the little bit of embarrassment… I also like role playing embarrassing forced nudity situations. Like being a hitchhiker you pick up on the road but then you force me to get naked if I want a ride home.

Or anyone have good ideas as to where to go and show off without getting in trouble (besides gym locker rooms)

UUFF.... I love the fact that you're into being forcibly exposed and embarrassed in public! There's just always something that's turned me on about him stupid fat white cock flopping up and down after their pants have been yanked to their ankles.
With a cock too big to even hide with ones hands, the exposed cock slapper must run down the street to a safe space while strangers, men especially, point and make lewd comments about how obscene of an appearance , particularly those big meaty cheeks which won't stop wobbling, clapping and slapping as he runs for dignity and for cover.

Reactions: Sber7dcopsi

breed_me_seymour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I love to show off myself but I also have a fetish for being exposed by other people. For example, being pantsed in front of other people really turns me on. I love the little bit of embarrassment… I also like role playing embarrassing forced nudity situations. Like being a hitchhiker you pick up on the road but then you force me to get naked if I want a ride home.

If we were walking around Chicago and wanted to accidentally stumble upon a naked person what are some places we would go?

Reactions: cbcbus