new fathers.... to cut or no?

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I'll actually agree with you wholeheartedly here SirConcis. People often don't actually have real defined reasons for circumcising their children, so they come up with whatever reason sounds good in order to justify what they wanted to do in the first place. It's kind of like the reasons circumcision has been pushed in the US for over a century; it was originally to stop masturbation, but once they realized that wasn't harmful, new reasons kept getting presented.

tallhunkinct

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was not cut as an infant, neither were my dad or two older brothers. I chose to get partially circ. two years ago because of the tremendous amount of skin i had--sensation and appearance. I have four sons and none were cut--the fifth is due at the start of Feb. We'll leave him intact also so that he looks like his brothers. They can make the decision for themselves when they become adults.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cut at birth, when the son came along, his mother was adamant he not be cut. I didn't care as I had friends that were cut and uncut, Most were telling me just let the boy. The chances of him ever having a issue with it was slim. Only a few times when in the teens did he want to be clipped, but when the doctor would ask him why, he had no real reason, other than to be like one of the best friends, and a girl thought it was gross. He didn't have any medical reasons to be cut, or than maybe a partial at some point, but he was still in a growing stage. He got over and going to be a dad himself soon, He has mentioned they plan on keeping the boy intact, but there has been no discussion about it at the doctors, so they finally asked and told they didn't do it, if they wanted to have it done it was going to be another doctor that have to come in and do it.

B_shark888

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don't understand why some people here are planning to cut babies. If it were true that uncut penises are infectious then we uncut Europeans wouldn't survive right? And there wouldn't be America as we know it today.

Also if you are concerned with peer pressure, it is said that only a third of parents are diciding to cut babies today in US, so the cut are in minority.

S

SirConcis

I really don't understand why some people here are planning to cut babies. If it were true that uncut penises are infectious then we uncut Europeans wouldn't survive right? And there wouldn't be America as we know it today.

Look at the economic problems of Portugal, Ireland, Spain and others. It is all because they are uncircumcised. If they had adopted circumcision in the 1950s, they would be lead by circumcised males today and not have had all those economic problems.

At look at the wealth of arabs. They are ultra rich because they are circumcised.

And look at the Airbus A380 built by uncircumcised males in europe, and the engines built by uncircumcised males in England, and the Qantas plane was piloted and maintained by uncircumcised Aussies. This is why the engines failed. The engine probably got a whiff of smegma coming out of a plane full of uncircumcised aussie males going home and exploded.

How many smileys do I need to ensure the anti-circers don't go all rabid on the above text ?

At the end of the day, it isn't whether an uncut penis is dirty, full of infections, will develop aids and cancer and thus must be cut at birth to avoid it. It is about whether cut is better than uncut. Doesn't mean uncut won't work and it doesn't mean that uncut is bad. But it could mean that cut is better than uncut.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Look at the economic problems of Portugal, Ireland, Spain and others. It is all because they are uncircumcised. If they had adopted circumcision in the 1950s, they would be lead by circumcised males today and not have had all those economic problems.

At look at the wealth of arabs. They are ultra rich because they are circumcised.

And look at the Airbus A380 built by uncircumcised males in europe, and the engines built by uncircumcised males in England, and the Qantas plane was piloted and maintained by uncircumcised Aussies. This is why the engines failed. The engine probably got a whiff of smegma coming out of a plane full of uncircumcised aussie males going home and exploded.
Wait... wait... what?!?

How many smileys do I need to ensure the anti-circers don't go all rabid on the above text ?
Ah, lol, was about to say...

At the end of the day, it isn't whether an uncut penis is dirty, full of infections, will develop aids and cancer and thus must be cut at birth to avoid it. It is about whether cut is better than uncut. Doesn't mean uncut won't work and it doesn't mean that uncut is bad. But it could mean that cut is better than uncut.
But in what way? And how is it so much better that it necessitates making the choice for a child before their old enough to voice an opinion?

samsuncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A slight refocus on the big circ question that everyone keeps battling about... are there any new fathers among us (expecting or who recently had the baby...)

How did you make the decision regarding circumcision? Was it insurance related (now that many plans are dropping it as an elective/unnecessary procedure?) Was it family related- so that the boy would be "just like daddy?"
Did you research the matter and then have to defend your position with your spouse? Were you planning to do it (or not) and then something convinced you to make the other decision?

Rather than hearing all of the statistics, I think it's always much more interesting to hear the real reasons that affect us in our lives.

So my fiancee and I are expecting a boy in March, and we're not having him circumcised. It's a totally unnecessary surgery, so that's a major reason, but more importantly, I just don't think it's fair to remove part of a guys penis for no particular reason. Even if you had a good reason, I think it's generally a bad idea. As someone who has a foreskin, I can say that it definitely makes lots of things more pleasurable, and it keeps your dick head sensitive as fuck, which is actually really fucking nice. Plus my fiancee think's it unnecessary too, so that pretty much settles the matter.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was cut but the boys in the family have not. I beleive in the natural state, so did my wife. The uncut needs more attention,so what,are we that lazy. I find myself liking the uncut look very sexy as I do with natural breasts. Baby boys look so natural and beautiful being natural,of course so do natural men. I don't like the always mushroom look. Leave their trunks alone.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you're serious, you only deserve being laughed at. If you're not, and I suspect you're not, you're trolling.

In what way is it "better"?

Second question, can you name any other healthy body part that is routinely amputated and discarded in the trash in order to "improve" on nature?

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
ABSOLUTLEY get him cut! My grandfather, dad, older brother, and myself are all cut. My dad once told me that when I was cut, my grandfather, himself, and my older brother(he was 5) were in the room when they did it. He told me that when I have my kids they, plus any other boys i might have must be in there too. its apparantly a family tradition. Truthfully, I am looking forward to my brothers wife being due in march!
So ignorance and family tradition trump science and common sense. Got it.

Just be very secure in the knowledge that in the future, as routine infant circumcision becomes less and less common, this baby boy, who has no ownership of his body and can't control what's done to him, may very well come to deeply resent the ignorance of his father, who with the support of his male relatives, so blithely, and for no good reason, irreparably surgically altered his penis in a way that deprives him of a whole range of sexual sensation and experience, and left a permanent mark at the very core of his male identity. All in the name of "tradition". Give me a fukn break. :rolleyes2:

So sad. So ignorant.

Last edited:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...when I was cut, my grandfather, himself, and my older brother(he was 5) were in the room when they did it. He told me that when I have my kids they, plus any other boys i might have must be in there too. its apparantly a family tradition. ...
Sounds like a good way to trautmatise any kids in the family.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
ABSOLUTLEY get him cut! My grandfather, dad, older brother, and myself are all cut. My dad once told me that when I was cut, my grandfather, himself, and my older brother(he was 5) were in the room when they did it. He told me that when I have my kids they, plus any other boys i might have must be in there too. its apparantly a family tradition. Truthfully, I am looking forward to my brothers wife being due in march!
Out of curiosity, since it is traditional for you and your family, how do you think everyone would react if someone decided to break tradition and not have their son cut?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

So ignorance and family tradition trump science and common sense.
So sad. So ignorant.
See my comment/link below

Sounds like a good way to trautmatise any kids in the family.
See my comment/link below

Out of curiosity, since it is traditional for you and your family, how do you think everyone would react if someone decided to break tradition and not have their son cut?
After 2 seconds research, seeing that cutmountaineer had just 2 psts n a year it was easy, I realized he's bannable by age.

http://www.lpsg.org/3080786-post154.html
Back in 2007, I was 13, and my guy was also 13. We were working at our school over the summer, helping teachers get ready and helping the maintenance staff out with whatever. We had one other friend, who went home earlier that day. We had all been doing "penis" stuff for about a year or so, and had been doing so all day. When we were about to go home, he dragged me into the boys bathroom, ripped my pants down, and took my 6" circumcised dick in his mouth for a good 2 minutes. When I blew my load, he gagged and had it drooling out his mouth. After he cleaned up, I gave him head too. Same story, only he was about 4", and his load wasn't that big. I loved each and every moment of it. We still continue to do stuff to this day, but we haven't done anal yet (but we want to!). We both have girlfriends, and we both have a healthy "straight" side to our sex life. Our girlfriends are best friends, and they know about everything we've done. They've even admitted to trying out some stuff themselves...
"

Naturally, I hit the report button since under 18 is against the TOS and Rules and endangers this site.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My son's circumcised, I was circumcised, and my ex preferred the circumcised look, so we had him circumcised.
my son will be cut, i am too.
:rolleyes:

> Tradition! <

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

If you consider that circumcision is better in many aspects, and are comfortable explaining it to your son later on, then you should be able to do it.

As long as the reasons to do it are honest, it is OK. Even if it is just "family tradition".

There is a whole generation of males who were circumcised without parents having a clue. They just did it because it was a default option on some birth packlage forms. Those are the parents who later on, when asked, would concuct funny reasons such as "because we're catholic", or "because we're irish", or "because we want you to be able to get into the army" etc etc.

Just because an operation isn't necessary doesn't mean that it must not be done.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you consider that circumcision is better in many aspects,
What about what HE considers?
and are comfortable explaining it to your son later on, then you should be able to do it.
Who says HE's going to be comfortable with your explanation?

As long as the reasons to do it are honest, it is OK. Even if it is just "family tradition".
"Because a girl won't be able to find a husand if she isn't circumcised" is also honest. Slaveowners honestly believed that Blacks were inferior and didn't mind being slaves. (Don't blow a fuse about the relative enormity of those crimes. Those are only examples to illustrate this point:) Honesty, like patriotism, is not enough.

There is a whole generation of males who were circumcised without parents having a clue. They just did it because it was a default option on some birth packlage forms. Those are the parents who later on, when asked, would concuct funny reasons such as "because we're catholic", or "because we're irish", or "because we want you to be able to get into the army" etc etc.
Which all makes "family tradition" a pretty shitty reason to keep on doing it.

Just because an operation isn't necessary doesn't mean that it must not be done.
True, but that's far from the only thing the matter with it. And that's a very good reason not to perform reductive irrevocable surgery on a non-consenting person.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
If you consider that circumcision is better in many aspects, and are comfortable explaining it to your son later on, then you should be able to do it.
You keep repeating that circumcision is "better". In what way is it "better"? How come you never answer my questions when I respond to your posts? Not only in this thread, but in previous threads too.

In what way is it "better"?

Second question, can you name any other healthy body part that is routinely amputated and discarded in the trash in order to "improve" on nature?
Well??