New Guy Here!

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone! I am a new member!

Just wanted to introduce myself and drop some warm greetings! Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!

Average guy here from Wisconsin. I've become increasingly more Bi curious over the last few years and thought this might be a welcoming community to explore and discuss with like minded folks!

I am looking forward to getting to know the site and it's merry members!

Cheers!
Welcome

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone! I am a new member!

Just wanted to introduce myself and drop some warm greetings! Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!

Average guy here from Wisconsin. I've become increasingly more Bi curious over the last few years and thought this might be a welcoming community to explore and discuss with like minded folks!

I am looking forward to getting to know the site and it's merry members!

Cheers!
Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time.

Reactions: birdydude

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey everyone! I'm an average guy from Wisconsin. Just wanted to introduce myself and drop some warm greetings! Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! I've become increasingly more Bi curious and thought this might be a welcoming community to explore and discuss with like minded folks! I am looking forward to getting to know the site and it's merry members! Cheers!

Pleased to meet you birdy, @Tbracarense and @dirk8989 . Welcome to lpsg! :sun: :emoji_smile: