Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! 35y/o guy from Toronto, Canada here. Thank you for welcoming me to the Large Penis Support Group. I have a 9 inch cock, with a meaty foreskin and I’m in need of support ;p

I am especially into big cocks, cum play, orgies, self sucking, big ass. 100% gay, top and I am always horny. I just uploaded my first photo on the buldge thread!

GAoaOerX0AAIn0M.jpeg

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: long4skinTO
Hey everyone! 35y/o guy from Toronto, Canada here. Thank you for welcoming me to the Large Penis Support Group. I have a 9 inch cock, with a meaty foreskin and I’m in need of support ;p

I am especially into big cocks, cum play, orgies, self sucking, big ass. 100% gay, top and I am always horny. I just uploaded my first photo on the buldge thread!

View attachment 115245031
Wow - impressive! Welcome!

Great veins on that meat!

Reactions: caddymac

Wow, u r packing a lot of meat there !!!! Would love to pull that foreskin back and forth over your head and watch a big load of cum blow .....

Im from toronto. Can i ride your cock