New here from Peru - soon in Aus

AdrianDakota

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! I'm a gay guy, 29, from Peru looking for other people who share the same spandex/lycra fetish as me. I love to wear speedos, silky underwear, wrestling singlets, leotards and bodysuits and I use to get hard-ons when I wear them. I also love to introduce some interested friends to this fetish if they want to, or at least introduce them to the habit of wearing speedos as I accomplished with my best friend who now wears speedos as daily underwear without having a fetish. Sadly, I don't have more friends whom like speedos here in my city in northern Peru.
Plus, I will be arriving to Sydney, Australia on 7 November and will be traveling to Manila, Philippines from 11-14 November, so I would love to meet some gay speedo fetishists there. I have higher hopes in Sydney because of the beaches and being Speedo's place of birth.
I also sell content in a certain website but you will have to visit my Linktree to find it, hahaha.

PS: My profile pic is a little old and it's me wearing a "leotard" made of an old Lois pink T-shirt cut and sewed in order to look like a leotard. I don't have it anymore as it got mushy due to a bad drying and I had to discard it. I still have the design scanned in order to make a real leotard with it.

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads

General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: AdrianDakota