New here, rate my ass

jordy1404

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi, I am a new member just found out about this site today.

I am 29 years old and I am from The Netherlands. More of a bottom myself so I would like you to rate my ass pics. Any tips on how te make better pics are always welcome.

Dont often take dickpics, but maybe I will try and show some more of myself in the future.

Attachments

I am 29 years old and I am from The Netherlands. More of a bottom myself so I would like you to rate my ass pics. Any tips on how te make better pics are always welcome.

Dont often take dickpics, but maybe I will try and show some more of myself in the future.
Well, I think I get the idea of what you want....

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Needs to be loosened - I can help