New Kid In Town

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Crystal drove along. She was nervous as Hell. Worrying about what she might or might not do.

“ Don’t Fuck it up! “
She hears her sisters voice say in her head. Over and over.
She looks into the rear view mirror, seeing Cody was still back there following along.
Luckily his sister Kylee made some friends and chose to ride the bus home.

Crystal had not yet spoken with Misty or her mother. She assumed her mom would take her to the ER or to the dentist, since it had been rumored that she’d had some teeth knocked out. But she had no truth yet to the extent of her injuries.
She just hoped they’d be away from the house for a while.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she turned into the driveway, not seeing her mom car. But the rush of anxiety comes over her on what to do with Cody.

She parks and climbs out of the car. Finding him quickly at her side.
She leads him up onto the front porch. Fumbling with her keys, she dropped them.

“ Your so nervous?…Just relax! “
Cody said reaching down to pick up the keys.
Crystal watched as he slid the key in and unlocked the front door.

Once inside the living room. She immediately dropped her purse. Turned to Cody. They kiss again. She feels his strong arms come around her. They continue to kiss. His tongue enters her mouth. She touches it with her own tongue.

For the first time feeling daring she slides her hand down to his crotch. And felt his mighty bulge over his jeans.

“ Oh my! “ She said after prying her lips away from his.

“ What? “ He asks seeing her turn and flop down onto the couch.

“ That felt big! “ Was all she could blurt out.

“ What felt big? “ He said naively.

“ You know? “ She reached out with her finger touching it and tracing along it with the tip of her finger. “ This! “

Cody watched her for a moment.

“ You want to see it? “

Crystal nods.

She sat there and watched him as he unbuttoned his preppy button up Polo dress shirt. Seeing his bulging pectoral muscles coming into her view.
She watched intensely as he takes it off. Seeing his strong shoulders and bulging biceps. As he took off and dropped the shirt onto the coffee table.

She bites her lower lip. As he unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, seeing his bulging cock from a white pair of briefs.

He slowly pulls them down with his jeans. Hooking the head of his prick into his underwear. Pulling the strong erection downward. It finally pops free and stands rock hard right in her face.

“ Oh my God! “ She said with her jaw dropped.

“ Something wrong? “

“ It’s so big! “ She said in a shocked voice. As her nervous and trembling fingers reached to touch it for the first time.
Just feeling it, gave her goosebumps. As she squeezed it between her fingers. Finally she grasped it in her hand and slowly stroked it up and down.

Cody lets out a soft moan.

“ Cody I’ve got to be honest about something with you. “

“ What’s that? “

“ I’ve never done this before! “

Hearing that definitely had Cody’s attention. He looks down at her, with an almost equally shocked expression.
Especially how after experiencing the awesomeness of her twin sisters blow job he’d received the day before. Still fresh on his mind.

“ Never? “ He asks to confirm what he’d just heard.

“ Never! “ She said again. With his cock still in the grasp of her soft but inexperienced hand.

“ Okay “ He said with a sigh. Not sure of how far she’d let him go.

“ How many girls have you been with? “

“ A few. “ He said softly.

“ A few is only two?…Don’t lie to me! “
She pressed him for the truth.

She just knew that as good looking and handsome as he was. Along with how confident as he appeared as he just took out his cock, as if it was no big deal. That there had to been more.

“ Okay I’ve been with five girls. “

He said lying his ass off. Truth was he’d been with about 15 girls. And there was that guy that paid him to let him suck his cock. But Cody damn sure wasn’t gonna bring that shit up.

“ That sounds more like it. “ Crystal said feeling good about him at least having a little experience.
Since she had heard horrible stories from girls, that had bad first time experiences. Especially the ones where the girl doesn’t even get off. Then finds out later she’s knocked up. Or has to go to the clinic usually with there mother. To get some funk cleared up that a hot bath doesn’t take care of.

Crystal definitely doesn’t want to be in that club.
She also hoped that Cody would be one of those guys that would run his mouth in the locker room of course. Tarnishing her impeccable reputation, and being labeled as a slut, scared the Hell out of her.

Cody definitely sensed her anxieties. And definitely didn’t want to fuck this up for himself either. Since after all he’d been with many girls. But never deflowered one.

He slowly pulls his cock way from her nervous hands. And sat down on the couch beside her, and took her hands into his.

“ Just relax, take your time. We only have to go as far as you want. “

Hearing that was a relief to Crystal. Knowing he was at least appearing that he was understanding of where she was coming from.
But even though Cody appeared to be patient. The sounds of cars from on the street outside. Was equally as stressing to her, as she feared her mother and sister could come home any time and catch her in the act. Or at least being in the moment and quickly having to stop before getting caught.

The two continued to start making out again. Her sensitive nipples hardened, as she allowed Cody to unbutton her blouse. His more experienced hands slipped her big breasts from her bra.
She lets out a loud moan as he latched his lips to her nipple and gently sucked her left breast. Then her right.

“ Don’t stop! “ She said with her heart pounding.

His hands moved to her legs. Slowly he massaged her inner thighs.
The feeling was almost electrifying. As his strong hand firmly roams between her knees and stocking tops.

Slowly his fingers touched and inched there ways above the stocking tops. He softly touched her bald pussy, discovering she was shaved and without panties.

He pulls his lips from her breast. As he gently explored her soft moist pussy.
He gently touched her swollen clit.

“ Like that? “

Crystal lets out a gasp. With that let him know she did.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cody then moves to the floor, between Crystals spread legs. He lifts up the skirt. Crystal takes it and holds it up. She looks down at him, as he goes down on her.

“ Ahhhhhhh!…Oooooohhhh….That feels so good! “

She then reached down and spread her pussy apart and held it for him. She moans constantly as he licks away at her tight pussy.

“ Moore!…Don’t stop!…Please don’t stop! “
She begs him.

As her orgasm gets closer. He flicks his tongue against her clit.

Her body quivers. She lifts her feet and pressed them against the coffee table for support.
He continued to tease her clit. Right at the edge she throws her fingers against her clit. Rubbing it fast.
Cody backs away slightly and smiles. Watching her body contract as she comes so hard.

Letting out another loud moan.

In seconds the orgasm passed. Her body goes limp as she related against the back of the couch. Looking down at Cody.

“ Oh that felt so good! “

“ And just think. There’s more to come. “
Cody said as he reached for the zipper of her right boot. She watched intensely as he gently pulled it from her foot.

“ I kind of thought you’d like for me to keep those on?…You’ve done nothing but stare at them since PE? “

“ That’s cause I want to see those sexy legs underneath them. “
He said as he pulled the left foot off.

“ So you like my legs? “
She asks seeing him massage her muscular calves over the sheer black stockings.

“ I ain’t seen a sexier pair of legs in my whole life!…And them thighs look awesome! “

Crystal smiles with pride. It was then obvious to her that all the years of running and weight lifting was paying off in more ways than one.

“ Lets go to my room…So we can get more comfortable. “
She stood from the couch, and unsnapped the skirt. It fell easily to her feet. As she led him towards her room. She dropped her blouse and bra.

In the kitchen he stopped her.

“ Wait a minute! “ He said looking at her back, and her muscular shoulders and arms. He knew she was fit. But he’d just seen her now without clothes.

“ What? “ She asks looking over her shoulder at him.

“ Flex for me. “

“ Flex?…You mean like a bodybuilder? “

“ Yes “

Crystal flexed her arms, making her back, shoulders and biceps bulge.

Dick throbs again.

“ Have you thought about body building? “

“ No! I just like to workout to stay lean and fit.”

“ Turn around and flex some more! “

Crystal turned to face him in the kitchen.
She tightened up her body again. Her quads just popped bulging through the sexy stockings.

Codys dick throbbed again.

He looks hard at her waist. Slim and tight. With barely a slight hint of a six pack. He reached and run his hand along her tummy.

“ I also workout so I don’t get fat like my sister and mom. “

“ Shhhh! “ Cody said to quiet her down as he looks over her almost completely naked body.

“ You got the look!…I want you in the weight room with me tomorrow! “

“ What look? “

“ The look of a potential body builder! “

Crystal again smiles. She looks down at Cody’s muscular cock, and sees it throb. A little pre cum oozed from the head of it.

“ We better get to my room! “ She said with a giggle.

She turned away from him. He looks right at her tight looking ass.

“ Wear a skirt tomorrow. Along with a pair of heels like your sister wore yesterday. “

“ I’ll see what I can do. “ She again giggled. While leading him down the short hallway to her room.

She turned him around and and pushed him down onto her bed. And went to work stripping him from the waist down.

She then crawled onto the bed with him. And took hold of his big cock.

“ I don’t know about this?…It’s bigger than that carrot was! “
She said to herself, remembering her and Mistys conversation about blow Jobs they had at lunch.

She grabbed his cock again, and goes down sticking out her tongue. Licking and tasting the pre cum that he’d already leaked out.

“ That wasn’t bad! “ She said to herself. Parting her lips and just took the tip of his cock between her lips.

The sound of Cody’s gasp, told her he needed more.
She goes further down his shaft. Making sure she didn’t scrape her teeth against it.
Finally it his the back of her throat.

Major gag reflex kick in. She comes off of it.

“ That felt good!…Try again, you ain’t got to take it all! “
Cody said encouraging her.

She does but doesn’t take it as deep.

“ In and out!…Practice…Practice…Practice! “
She can hear Misty saying to her in her head.

Cody groans again. His cock flexed inside her mouth. She tastes more pre cum.

“ I’m doing it! “ She says to herself. But again she’s also feeling the need of getting him inside her.

She comes off his cock again. She kissed him on the lips, before laying down and spreading her legs wide.

“ I’m ready! “

Cody gets into position. With cock in hand guiding it to her slit. He looks up at her once more.

“ You sure? “

“ I’ve never been so sure in my life! “

She feels the head of his cock, sliding along her slit. It pressed against her virgin hole.
He slowly pushed it in.

Crystals jaws clench tightly. She grabbed a hold of the sheets on the bed, as her hymen gives way. Feeling her walls stretching to accommodate his thick girth.

“ Fuck!…It’s so big! “ She cries out in anguish.

Cody continued to press deeper into her. She fells the head of his cock against her cervix.

She looks down and sees he’s not even all the way inside her.

She gasps for breath as he slowly pulled back. Her eyes get big, when she sees the blood on the head and end of his shaft.

“ Put it back in! “ She tells him.

“ No pain no gain! “ He told her as he pushed it into her again.

“ That sounds like something my sister would say! “ She said before letting out another agonizing grunt.

Cody continued to fuck her slowly but as deep as possible. And in a few short minutes. He had her loosened up, and loving it.

Moaning with pleasure. Cody speeds up fucking her harder. She soon comes again for the first time, while being fucked.

“ I can’t hold back forever! “ Cody warns her.

“ Don’t come inside me! “ Crystal said not being on the pill she feared getting knocked up.

Cody pulled out. With his cock in his hand. Crystal watched with wide eyes as a thick wad of white goo, blasts from his cock as if it was shot from a gun.

It was followed by 4 or 5 more blasts. The last kind of just stringing from his cock. All of it splattered across her tits and tummy.

He leans over her, they kiss for a moment.

“ I better go clean up! “ She said breaking the kiss. “ Be right back! “

She gets up feeling light headed and sore.

“ Eew! “ She said looking back at the bloody sheets.

“ You want me to strip the bed for you? “

“ No I’ll do it later. “
She then waddles off to the bathroom.

While sitting on the toilet. She reached and wiped some of the cum onto her fingers. Then licked and sucked them clean.

“ That’s not as bad as I thought. “
Tasting cum for the first time.

After taking a piss she reached down between her legs, examining herself.

“ It’s done now!…I’ve finally done it! “
She said slipping her fingers inside herself.

“ Damn! Is this what loose feels like? “
She then peels off her stockings.
Then got off the toilet and washed up at the sink.

She then returned back to her room, with a clean towel and her smokes.

She lays the towel down, covering the wet and bloody mess on the bed. And lays down, and fires up her smoke.
She offered Cody one.

“ I don’t usually smoke. But I guess it could be our after sex smoke? “

“ Yeah that’s what mom and Misty do after they get through doing it. “
She takes a deep draw from the Marlboro red and starts to cough.

“ How long have you been smoking? “

“ I had my first one the other day. Misty gave me the rest of that pack yesterday. This is probably my forth or fifth one. “

Cody takes the pack from her and crushed them in his hand.

“ No more! Your in training tomorrow! “
He said as she watched him throw the crushed pack into the trash can.

“ How long has Misty been smoking? “

“ Probably since she was five or six. “

Cody shakes his head in disbelief.

“ Your mom allows that? “

“ Well yeah she, Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jack thought it was cute. Seeing a little kid smoke. So they’ed give them to her. And before they knew it. She was hooked on them. “

“ She’s a bad girl?…Ain’t she? “

“ Yeah that’s what everybody says. “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About that time. Deb and Misty comes home. They walk into the living room, finding Cody’s shirt and a trail of Clothes leading to Crystals room.

“ She wore my clothes? “ Misty mumbled with her mouth still asleep from the dope from the dentist office.
Deb and Misty look at one another. Knowing exactly what Crystal and Cody had been doing.

Misty hoped that her mom would go barge into her room to confront them both.
She just looks at Misty as she sat there take our dinner down.

“ You look like pure Hell!…Go take a shower!”

“ But Mom I don’t want to miss nothing! “

“ Shower now! “ Her mother pointed towards the bathroom.

Crystal and Cody hears the water turn on in the shower. That was followed by the Tv being turned on.

“ Shit!…There home! “ Crystal said surprised.

“ You want me to go out the window? “

“ No! They know your here. We’re gonna get dressed. And we’re gonna walk in there together. And whatever happens happens. “

Cody gulps fearing her mom would beat the shit out of him.

While they dressed. Deb went to her room and changed out of her little realtor outfit. And into her causal tee shirt and shorts. She then quickly tidied up the living room. Putting the scattered clothes into the laundry room.

“ I left my shirt out there? “ Cody said with a worried look.

“ Don’t worry about it. Mom will like seeing you like that. “

“ Okay “ Cody said not expecting to hear that one.

They exit the room, and walk into the kitchen.

“ Hi mom “ Crystal said seeing her mother reaching into the cabinet for some plates.

“ Hi baby…Hi Cody. “ Deb said casually. As she sat the plates down on the table.

Cody spots his shirt, hanging on the back of the kitchen chairs.

“ I believe this is yours? “ Deb said with one hand on her hip.

“ Yes mam. “ Cody said walking towards it. While Deb just stared a hole right through him. Watching him putting on and buttoning up the shirt.

“ I can’t wait to break that stud in for myself! “
She said to herself.

“ I got BBQ. Misty can’t eat. I hope y’all worked up a good appetite? “ Deb said to them.

“ I’m starving! “ Crystal said, sliding one of the chairs out.

“ Want a beer Cody? “ Deb asks him.

Cody kind of froze with shock. He’d never had any of his former girlfriends moms ask him that.
He looks at Crystal.

“ It’s okay to have a beer with mom. “

Deb gets him and herself a beer. While Crystal has a Diet Sprite.
They sit down and start to eat together.

“ So how’s Misty? “ Crystal asks.

“ She got herself a root canal and three new caps this afternoon. She really took a beating this time!…And she’s out of school for the rest of the week. “

“ She really dished it out to! “ Cody said to them both.

“ Yeah she’s got her daddy’s temper! “ Deb informed him.

“ It ain’t over between those two. I can just feel it! “ Crystal said.

That’s when Misty comes in.

“ Mouth hurts! “ She mumbled and groans.

Deb gets up and goes to the liquor cabinet. Pours Misty a strong drink. And gives her a hand full of pain pills.

“ Go lay down. “ Mom tells her.

She stopped next to Cody, with the drink in her hand.

“ How’d you like my fight? “ She winks and gives him a slight smile.

“ That was cool! “
Crystal punched him in the arm.

“ Don’t encourage her! “

“ Just you wait to see the next one! “ She runs her hand over his strong shoulders as she slowly makes her way back to her room.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day.

Crystal returned from her run.

Seeing Misty again leaving around 6:00.

“ Where is she goi? She’s out of school for the week? “

To her surprise. Misty waited for her to get to the driveway.

“ Hey where you going? “

“ I’m gonna go to work. Mom said she didn’t want me sitting around for the rest of the week. How about you? How’d it go with Cody yesterday? “

“ Oh it was awesome!…I can’t wait to do it again! “

“ That’s how it is! After you get it the first time, you need it all the time! “

“ Yeah We supposed to go out Saturday night. But I’m gonna have to have it before then! “

“ Just be careful! You don’t want to get caught! Kids at school talk ya know? “

“ Yeah I know! “

“ I better get going. Maybe we can catch up tonight. And you can tell me all about it. “
And with that she was off to work.

After which. She showers, fixed her makeup and hair.
Then tried to find something to wear.
Usually this wasn’t a problem. Until Cody instructed her to wear a skirt.
Crystal was usually more conservative in the way she dressed. More so than her sister and others at the time.

Her mom noticed how long it was taking her to decide on something.

“ What’s wrong dear? “ Her mom asks, seeing her struggle between outfits.

“ I just can’t find nothing to wear. This has never been a big deal before? “

“ Before now that your an officially grown woman! “ Her mom pointed out.

“ This is a struggle women go through every day. You want to look good right? “

“ Of course! “

“ Did you check your sisters closet? “

“ Yeah but I wore her denim skirt yesterday. And I didn’t want to wear the same one. And most of her stuff is to big for me. “

“ Well we wear about the same size. Why don’t you look through my closet? “

They go into Debs room. And goes through her closet.

“ Mom I just don’t know. You got so many to pick from? “

“ Just close your eyes. And reach out and touch one. That’s what I do, when I can’t decide what to wear. “

Crystal try’s it. When she opens her eyes, she’s touching a black and white zebra striped dress.

“ I don’t know about that one? Can I do it again? “

“ No cause you’ll just have to do it again and again! “
Deb takes the dress from the closet.

“ Go try it on. “

Crystal goes to her room, and puts on the dress.

Deb comes into the doorway to check on her.

“ You look good! “

“ Mom I just don’t know? This is kind of loud and flamboyant for school?…Ain’t it? “

“ You’ll be the only girl wearing a zebra striped dress…I guarantee it. “

“ Yeah I know your right. I need some heels?”

“ Go through your sisters collection. And We’ll go shoe shopping this weekend. “

“ Cool! “

“ I’d suggest hose to. Or you’ll get blisters. “
Deb said following Crystal into Mistys room.

“ No It’s still to hot for hose. I about burned up in those hose and boots yesterday. I got my tennis shoes. I’ll wear them after PE.

“ Your gonna get used to dressing up. I assure you of that. “

Crystal slipped on a pair of Mistys high heals.

“ Damn! These things are tight! “
She looked at herself in the mirror. And did like what she saw. But more importantly would Cody like it? Was the bigger question.

That day she drove herself to school. And parked at the very back, just as Misty did when she was there.

She gets out of her car, and walks across the parking lot. And hears a guy whistle at her.

Holy shit!…Is he whistling at me? “ She turned to look seeing a group of guys all looking at her.

She turns away and smiles, as she climbs the steps from the parking lot. Only to hear more whistling along with some cat calls that followed.

As she walks along, she sees others all turning her way to look.

The feeling she got from the attention was kind of scary in a way. But it also gave her a boost of confidence that she’d never had.

Not only did she look sexy. But she felt sexy. And it wasn’t even 8:00 And she was already horny as Hell.

She walks into her home room. And as Cody looks her way. He just basically had to pick his jaw up off the floor.

“ Oh you look beautiful! “ He said as she walks up.

“ Thank you. “

“ I wasn’t expecting you to wear something like that? “

“ You don’t think it’s to much do you? “

“ No!…It’s perfect! “

“ It’s really just one of moms. But maybe I’ll keep it for myself. “

“ Yeah you should! So your mom wears that?”

“ Sometimes She’s got a leopard print dress to. “

“ Wear that one tomorrow! “

“ I don’t know Cody…That might be pushing the envelope a little much. “ Crystal said with a laugh.

Codys cock gets hard and just stays that way. All throughout the morning he goes around with a boner.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By lunchtime the sexual tension between the two of them was to the point it was unbearable.

“ Lets go to my car! “ Crystal whispered in his ear. They walk hand in hand to Crystals car.
She unlocked it and they get into the back seat.

“ I wish Misty was hear. Her back seat is bigger. “ She said reaching for the snap of Cody’s jeans.

“ Make sure you pay attention. We can’t get caught. Bad things can happen to us both, if we get caught. “

“ Such as? “

“ Well you know how big and tall Mr. Dudley the principal is? “

“ Yeah “

“ He’s got a big dick to. “

“ How do you know? “

“ Misty of course. “

“ She’s done it with him? “

“ Oh yeah. And Mrs. Beasley is bi sexual. “

“ She’s been with her to? “

“ Yeah many times…Mom has to to keep her from getting expelled. “

“ Holy Shit!…Your mom? “

“ Oh yeah!…And you know Russ?…The resource officer? “

“ I’ve seen him around. “

“ Well rumor has it that he’s gay. And likes to blackmail guys to get them to let him fuck them in the ass. “

Codys ass instantly tightened up.

“ So we can’t afford to get caught! “

“ Got that right! “

Crystal pulls out his cock. And gets to work, practicing to perfect her cock sucking skills. While Cody tried to keep a lookout, but found it definitely was difficult.

After several minutes of cock sucking. She comes off of it.

“ Oh Cody now it’s your turn! “

She lays back in the seat. And raised her dress. And pulled her panties to the side.

Cody slips in and goes to work.
She loved how his big dick stretched her pussy. This time he didn’t hold nothing back.

As they fuck. Kim Beasley took a stroll around the parking lot. And from a distance. She saw Cody’s ass and big balls from behind. As he was pounding away at Crystals pussy.

“ Mmmmm!…That looks interesting! “
She watched and smiles. Knowing before long she’d have them both in her office.

Cody comes hard. And forgets to pull out.

“ Oh shit! “ He blurts out, pulling out to late.

“ I liked how that felt! “

“ What’s that? “
The feeling inside me, when you shoot off. “

Codys cock softens, and he quickly zipped up. The two gets out of the car. Crystal felt Cody’s load leak into her panties, as she stood and walked along back towards the school.

“ I wonder if this is how it feels to be a slut? “ She asks herself, as she thinks about going to the restroom to trash her cum filled panties.

Kim stepped out from between two cars, where she was hiding. Just as they passed her.

“ What were the two of you doing back there? “

They both froze in place, hearing her voice.

“ My gym bag. I had to get it from my car. “
Crystal said and hoped it would work.

“ Just so you both know. I’m watching you both! “

Crystal gulps, as a chill of pure fear comes over her.
Kim walks up behind them both. She smacks Cody hard on his blue Jean covered ass.

He almost jumps out of his skin.

“ You watch yourself young man!…Cause I’m not the only one checking out that cute ass of yours! “

Codys face turns pale. He even feels a little sick all of a sudden.

“ Y’all can go now! “

Crystal and Cody quickly walks away from her.

“ She knows! “ Cody says.

“ You were supposed to be watching! “

“ I was to into fucking you! “

“I know!…I was into it to! “

The two moved on towards the gym. Hoping they could avoid Kim for the rest of the day.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The two proceeded on into the locker rooms, where with the rest of there classmates changed into there PE clothes.

Once out into the gym, and a quick roll call and warm up with calisthenics.
Cody goes to Mrs. Brown and Coach Fry. And asks if it would be all right if he and Crystal could use the weight room.

To his surprise they both approved the request. And the two of them left the rest of the class for the quick walk to the weight room.

“ This is cool!…Looks like we’ve got the room to ourselves. “ Cody says as he closed the door. He then locked it, and gave Crystal a sly smile.

Crystal watched him as he loaded the bar with 200 pounds of cast iron plates.

“ Wow!…You start out with that much? “
She asks him pick the barbell up and place it into the rack.

“ All the time. 200 is a good round number. “
He said sliding underneath the bar.
She watched as he cranked out 10 reps like it was nothing.

“ Put 20 more on for me please. “
Crystal puts the weights on.

Cody continued to show off and just plow through the reps like it was nothing.

Crystal continued to load the bar up gradually. Until he hit the 300 pound mark.

“ Okay your turn. “

Cody gets up and helps her unload the bar.

“ I can’t start out at 200 pounds! “
Crystal tells him.

“ No but I bet you could max at 200? “

“ Maybe doing squats I could? But I can’t bench that much! “

“ Saying can’t is your first mistake! “

“ I barely weigh 130! “ Crystal says definitely.

“ How you got such a strong looking body? If you don’t lift heavy weights? “

“ I usually just use the machines down at Golds Gum. I don’t usually do free weights. “

“ That’s the problem with machines. You don’t get the full benefits of stabilizing the weight…It’s simple mind over matter. You can do this! “
Cody leaves 90 pounds on the bar, and stands behind the bench watching over her as she lowered the bar to her chest.

Up and down she lowers and pushed the weights up.
At the 10th rep. She was red faced and her arms shaking.

From below she watched Cody load the bar up.

Crystal continued to progress. Maybe not doing 10 reps or in perfect form. But Cody stayed right with her to take the weights if she choked.

At 180 pounds she racked the weights and sat up for a minute.

“ Your almost there? “ Cody tells her.

“ I know give me a minute! “
Crystal says breathing hard. Her body sweating. Her arms trembling.

“ You can do it!…Don’t say can’t! “
Crystal watched as he loaded the last 20 pounds onto the bar.

She slides back under it, and firmly grabbed the barbell.

“ Just concentrate!…And push through it! “
He said with his hands right at the bar, ready to catch it if she fails.

She lowered the weights to her chest. Then struggling the weights start to rise. Finally she gets there, but before she could rack the weights, Cody grabbed the barbell.

“ Do it again! “
He said holding on to the barbell as she lowered it. Assisting her, but forcing her to do one more rep.

He then racked the weights for her, and smiles looking down onto her.

“ I did it! “ She said with excitement as she sat up.

“ Flex them arms!…Lets see them! “

Crystal flexed her biceps hard and smiles.

“ How do you feel? “

“ I feel pumped! “ She says looking over at Cody, seeing his cock bulging from his shorts.

“ I see your pumped to? “

“ Yeah and your the one I want to pump! “
He leans down and kissed her. She goes for his shorts. Pulling them down, and immediately broke there kiss, and went right for his cock. Sucking him harder and taking him deeper than she had before.

She comes up for air.

“ I’ve got to have you inside me again! “

He quickly bent her over the bench, yanked her shorts down and slid into her hot pussy.
She comes almost instantly. As Cody pumps her pussy hard and fast.

As they fucked Crystal couldn’t believe she was doing this. Before Cody came along she was such a prude about sex. Now she’d done it twice in a day at school at that.

They hear a whistle blow. Crystal looks at her watch, knowing the period was almost over.
She then felt him bottom out inside her. His cock pulsing as he shoots hard into her womb. Filling her up, with just what she needed.

The two quickly dressed and made there way out the door, meeting Mrs. Brown in the hallway.

“ Y’all have a nice workout? “

“ Yeah it was great!…Cody helped me bench 200 pounds! “ Crystal said proudly.

“ Good for you! Y’all go get cleaned up now!”

She said turning around to follow them back towards the locker rooms.

Crystal quickly strips down and feels Cody’s juices running out of her, she quickly grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around her naked body. And makes her way into the shower to wash herself up.

“ Out of the shower she dressed, leaving her panties off. Since after all they were full of the load Cody had previously filled her with from there lunch time fling.

The two moved on to there advanced trigonometry class. Where they were given a pop quiz.

The test was equally or even more challenging than the workout Cody just put her through. It took almost the entire period. They all turned there papers in. And the teacher starts grading them.

She then looked up from her desk, and straight at Crystal.

“ Crystal I hate to say it…But I think you’ve met your match. “

Crystal along with the rest of the class looks up with bewildered looks.

“ Cody has you and the rest of the class beat! “
The teacher informed her and the class.

Crystal was beside herself hearing that one. She was always the best. And now she was the first to loose by being in second place.

“ WTF? “ She says to herself. She swore to herself that she was prepared! Could the desire to satisfying her sexual needs be getting in the way of her academic success? She wondered looking down though dressed in the sexy zebra striped dress. She felt a sense of shame come over her. As if she was naked being without panties.
She looks to her right, seeing one of her classmates looking hard at her sexy bare leg, with the five inch high heeled pump candidly dangling from her toes.

The bell rings.

Everyone gets up, and starts gathering there stuff. As Crystal and Cody exit the classroom. There both confronted by Kim.

“ I’m gonna need the two of you to come with me! “
She said looking them both over closely.

Crystal gulps as she turns to follow her. As they walk towards the front office. She looks at Cody.
He sees the look of fear in her eyes.
He looks back towards Kim seeing her own sexy body sway about as she leads them both along.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They soon found themselves inside Kim’s office.

Crystal gulps again, hearing the sound of the door lock.

“ Have a seat! “
She said walking around them to the other side of her desk. And started a video.

“ Would you care to explain this? “
She said as she turned a computer monitor around.

Crystals jaw almost hit the floor as the video showed them as they fucked on the weight bench.

“ You had cameras in there? “

“ There’s cameras everywhere! “
Kim informed them both.

As her and Cody watched themselves fuck passionately.

Kim gets up and walks behind Crystal. Putting her hands on her shoulders and massaging her.

They watch the entire video until it ends.

“ I guess you see we have a situation here? “
Kim says to her.

Crystal nods.

Cody kind of squirms in his chair, holding his hand over his mouth, while looking at Crystal.

“ I’ve got to say I’m kind of surprised! I really wasn’t expecting this kind of behavior from you! “

Crystal shyly hangs her head, looking down at her feet.

“ You both know I could expel you both for this? That would really jeopardize both your futures as far as college goes? “

“ Oh please don’t! “ Crystal begged with tears starting to run down her face.

“ Or I could call both your parents?…I’m sure they’ll all be just as surprised as I was? “

“ Please don’t do that! “
Cody said with a nervous tone in his voice.

“ Well we have to deal with this situation somehow…I just can’t let y’all walk out of here without being punished!…I wouldn’t be doing my job if I let that happen. Would I? “

From his chair, Cody looks up at the older blonde woman. Seeing her hands roam softly over Crystals shoulders. She sees the young buck of a stud look her body over.

“ I’ll do anything! “ Cody said softly.

“ Anything? “ Kim questions him.

Cody nods.

“ Anything is a mighty big word Cody? “
Kim said moving her right hand from Crystals shoulder.
Crystal turned her head enough to see her slowly unbutton two more buttons of her simple conservative white blouse.

“ I’ll do anything!…Just leave Crystal alone! “

“ Oh no! She’s in this to! But If you two play your cards right. Nobody has to know about this but the three of us? “

Cody nods.

Kim looks down at Crystal, placing her hand back onto her shoulder.

“ What about our English class? “
Crystal asks, trying desperately to find a way to get out of this.

“ Oh don’t you worry none about that class! I’ll give you an excuse. After you’ve learned your lesson here! “

With no other option She nods reluctantly to submit to whatever demand Kim puts on her.

Kim looks over at Cody again.

“ Lets start by you taking off all your clothes first! “

Crystal lets out a gasp. She then shook her head in disbelief that this was happening.

“ God?…How could I have let this happen? “
She asks herself. Looking over to see Cody taking off his shoes and socks.
He then stood and took off his nice button up dress shirt.

“ Mmmmmm! “ Crystal hears Kim moan, as she looks Cody’s muscular physique over.
His jeans and briefs comes off last. His cock hung only slightly hard.

“ Nice cock!…Is he your first? “

“ Yes! “ Crystal said softly.

“ Mmmm! The video doesn’t do a cock like that the justice it deserves….Play with it!…I want to see it fully hard! “

Cody stands there and loosely starts to stroke his cock, in front of the two of them.

She turned her attention to Crystal.

“ I’ve never seen you wear heels that high? They look more like the ones your mom wears? “

“ They are…I suppose you want me to take them off? “

“ No! They look good on you! I want you to stand up! “

Crystal sighs as she uncrossed her sexy legs. She slowly stood up, and felt Kim reach around her body.

“ This dress is also your moms to?…Ain’t it?”

“ Yes “ She again said softly and shyly. With a red face. The busty redheaded 18 year old, watched nervously as the older more confident woman slowly unbuttoned the sexy dress.
She feels and smells her hot breath on her. Reeking of cigarette with a hint of mint on it.
Wile she looks down inside the dress, seeing the amazing cleavage that her white bra provided.

Crystal gulps again nervously. Looking straight down at her feet. Seeng her dress hanging open. Her legs trembling in the slutty high heeled pumps.
As the dress was gently pulled from her strong muscular shoulders. It then fell quickly to her feet.

“ No panties?…I expected you to be more modest than that?…Guess your more like your sister than I thought? “

She said as she reached for the clasp of her bra. Unhooking it. Cody’s cock flexed in his hand. He to let out a moan. Seeing her big awesome tits fall. The straps of the open bra were pushed off her shoulders.

Crystal sees the bra fall to her elbows she straightens her arms allowing it to fall to the floor.
She then felt Kim’s soft hands caress and hold her big tits. Groping her gently, while looking over her naked shoulder.

“ There just like your sisters! “ Kim said softly into her ear. She feels her soft fingers on her wide and sensitive areola’s. Her thick puffy nipples grows hard instantly.

She starts to pant. Looking down she sees Kim pulling and stretching her sensitive nipples, before letting them go. Only to grope her again while kissing her neck.

“ Shes kissing me? “ Crystal says to herself, turning her head away from Kim. Only to feel her breasts be let go. The chair between them was shoved out of the way. Kim spins Crystal around and pulls her into her. She forcefully kissed her firmly on the lips.
She feels her dart her tongue between her lips.
Her hands falls to her ass, squeezing it firmly for a moment.

Crystal instinctively pushes her away.

“ Mrs. Beasley!…I’m not that way! “
She said protesting Kim’s forward advances.

“ Yeah I see you got some of your sisters fight in you?…Turn around and bend over my desk!…That needs to be corrected! “

She then looks at Cody. He moans while still stroking his cock.

“ You to!…Bend over the desk! “

The two of them assume the position. Both hearing the sound of Kim’s belt being unbuckled, and swiftly pulled from her black dress pants.

Cody turned around to look.

“ Turn back around young man! “
She said to him, as she again looks at Crystals perfect porcelain looking ass.

Chrystal jumps slightly as the belt strikes her naked ass.
With 11 years of school behind her, she’d never felt so vulnerable and humiliated. This was the first time she’d ever been spanked in or out of school.

Growing up with Misty. She’d seen her mother many times whip Misty viciously with a belt. Knowing that she did deserve it. But seeing it was definitely a deterrent for Crystal to not make the same mistakes.

The crack of the belt made a sting and sound she’d never experienced. She fights to hold back her tearsBut it was no use. As Kim shows her no mercy. She hangs her head and cries as her pale white ass turns beet red by the welts of the striking leather belt.

She then moved to Cody. He though had been spanked by his parents, when he was little. But it was nothing compared to the lashing that Kim was doing to him right then.

Finally she stops and lets the two of them collect there composure. They both watched as Kim finished unbuttoning her blouse. She pointed to the couch.

“ Crystal you sit! “

She quickly walks over and sits, with her legs together. Knowing Kim would probably be between them soon. But after the whipping she just took. There would be no way she’d deny her of it. But she didn’t want to put off the vibe that she wanted it either.

Cody couldn’t help but stare, as Kim parted with her blouse and bra.

“ Like what you see? “ She said flirting with him. She glanced down at his cock, noticing that it shrunk a little during his spanking.
She said playing with her nice full round breasts.

“ I’ll make you even harder than you was a while ago! “
She faced them both while unfastening her pants. Her zipper comes down quickly as her white bikini panties comes into there view.
She slipped her hand into her panties.

“ Y’all won’t believe how wet I am right now! “
She then pulls out and looks at Crystal.

“ You want a taste? “

Crystal locks her jaws shut, and shakes her head from side to side.

Kim then fed her fingers into Cody’s mouth. Making Crystal watch as he sucks her fingers clean.
She then kicked out of her own low heeled pumps, and lowered her pants and panties together. Showing them her soft neatly trimmed blonde triangle of hair above her pussy.

“ Hope you don’t mind a little bush?…My husband likes it for some reason. “ She adds as she slowly stepped out of her clothes.

“ Mistys also keeps her pussy shaved like Crystal. That is if you ain’t already found that out. “

Crystal sees Cody’s dick flex as it throbbed uncontrollably.

“ What was that?…Is he thinking about Misty? “ Crystal asks herself.

Cody definitely liked what he was seeing in her. At 28 at the time. Her body to was slim and sexy. Though she was married. And though she wasn’t built as muscular as a woman that Cody likes. She was definitely slim and toned.

She knelt before him right in front of Crystal. And took him right into her hot mouth. Feeling him quickly growing hard inside her mouth.

She comes off of it and playfully stroked him in front of his new girlfriend.

“ You have a real nice cock Cody!…Has her mom sucked your dick yet? “

“ No! “ Cody said definitely.

“ How about her sister? “

“ No! “ Cody said with a gasp. With his face blushing. As he remembered the awesome blow job she’d given him two days before. While under the bleachers.

“ I hope she didn’t have a camera under there? “ He says to himself, with a look of concern on his face.

“ Your not lying to your girlfriend? Are you? “

“ No!…I swear! “

“ Better stop now!…Before you tell on yourself! “ Kim said looking up at him.

Crystal again watched as Kim goes down on him and sucks him hard up to full mass.
She then comes up again and gives him a serious look.

“ Now you fuck me right!…Cause if you don’t! I know someone that’s gonna love loosening up your tight little ass! If you know what I mean? “

Cody nods as Kim crawls over to Crystal. Placing her hands on Crystals knees, prying her legs apart.
She felt Kim’s soft cheeks against her inner thighs. Then the lips of her pussy are spread apart.

She gasps again feeling Kim’s tongue as she eats her out.

Cody slides into her from behind. Looking his new girlfriend right into her beautiful blue eyes. While he fucks the older demanding woman that was between them.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crystal was in disbelief with herself. As she sat there facing her new boyfriend, as he pounded the Hell out of the older woman that was between her spread legs.

“ This has got to be a dream? “

She closed her eyes, and enjoyed as her orgasm was slowly building.

She opens her eyes realizing it’s not a dream.
She looks to her right, seeing that the blinds were wide open. She sees the green grass of the lawn, the parking lot, and the vocational school across from it. And even though the window was far enough off the ground nobody could. Crystal fears somebody could look in and watch them.

She lets out a sigh, followed by a pleasurable moan.

“ It would be all over school like wildfire? “

She says to herself if anyone found this out.

She looks down, seeing her thick nipples poking straight out like two erasers.

She moans again.

Then reached down running her fingers through Kim’s soft shoulder length blonde hair. She holds Kim’s head firmly against her pussy. Feeling her lips sucking her swollen clit, with constant pressure. Pulling the wave of orgasm closer and closer to climax.
She feels three of Kim’s fingers working vigorously inside her canal.
Her body starts quivering. She closes her eyes again.

“ Ahhhhhhhhh! “

Her thighs lock together around Kim’s head. In seconds the orgasm was over.

She opens her eyes again, as she relaxed, and sees Kim looking up at her.
She pulls herself off Cody.

“ Come here. “ Kim said moving out of there way. Cody got to his feet, and stood between Crystals spread legs.

She looks at his hard aching cock, coated with Kim’s cum, and leaking his pre cum.

“ Finish him off! “

Crystal opens wide and goes down on him, tasting the taste of another woman’s pussy for the first time. Though not directly, it’s still tasting pussy. She closes her lips and pressed her tongue against Cody’s shaft as she sucks.
I’m just seconds she feels his cock pulsing, then the blast. As he erupted, filling her mouth. His long thick and pulsing cock hits the back of her throat. She gags and starts to choke.
She quickly comes off of it. A glob of thick cum escaped her mouth and runs down her chin.
Cody grabbed his cock and jerked off all over her pretty freckled face.
She then relaxed against the back of the couch. And instantly felt embarrassed and humiliated with the shame of what she’d let just happen.

She sees Kim as she wiped two of her fingers against her chin, taking some of the excess cum. She then sucks her fingers clean.

“ Just so you know. Next time you’ll go down on me! “
Kim said as she walks away from her.

Crystal watched the sexy tall older woman walk across the room so comfortably with herself. Being totally naked with no shame whatsoever of what they’d all just done.

Kim opens a drawer of a filing cabinet and gets out a roll of paper towels. She brings them to Crystal.

“ Clean up and get dressed! “

Crystal unrolled herself some of the towels and ripped them from the roll and wipes her face.

The three of them doesn’t say another word. As they quickly dress.

“ Check your makeup and hair first! “
Kim suggested. Looking Crystal over once more.

She quickly got her purse and retrieved her makeup kit.

Kim herself got hers and checked her look. Already dressed Cody stands at the door patiently as the two of them makes themselves presentable before leaving the office.

Cody then picks up there books and gym bags, as Kim unlocks the door and opens it.
They turn left and walk into the short hallway. Seeing none other than Russ standing at the corner looking there way. Dressed in his white uniform top, and black pants.

A cold chill comes over Cody. As he sees the shorter but older man standing there. With his piercing brown eyes looking straight at him. He had a smug knowing look on on his face. As if he knew what the three of them just did.

“ Just wait till I get my turn! “

Cody hears him mumbling.

He looks at him, seeing him with a sly smile. As they turn the corner Cody struggles to keep Crystal between him and Russ.

Crystal looks across the lobby and sees a short skinny brunette with big round glasses. It was Carla Jordan sitting at the receptionist desk. She was one of her classmates. And was one of the office aids for that period. Her eyes grew big with surprise seeing Crystal and Cody both coming from Kim’s office.

“ Hi “ Was all she said. As she sat there at the desk. With the wonder of why they both were there.

They both stand there impatiently, as Kim writes them both out an excuse for them missing there class.

Cody glanced over his shoulder. Seeing that Russ had turned his way, and was still sizing him up.

Cody’s anal muscles instantly tightens up. Out of instinct. Fearing of what he knows Russ would want to do with him if given the chance.

“ Shit! “ Cody said under his breath.
He turned back towards the desk, and sees Carla also checking him out.

“ Oh I’d love to have a guy like that! “
She says to herself.

The seconds tick by slowly feeling more like an eternity.

Finally with excuses in hand the two were out the door. Where they both breathed a sigh of relief.

“ I can’t believe that just happened? “
Crystal says in a whisper.

“ Me either. “ Cody whispered back.

“ What was it like? “

“ What? “

“ Doing Mrs, Beasley? “

“ Oh it was alright I guess…I wasn’t expecting that! “

“ She wasn’t better than me?…Was she? “

“ No of course not! “ Cody said choosing his words wisely.

“ You looked good fucking her! “
Crystal said. Then throwing her hand across her face.

“ I can’t believe I just said that? “
She looks at Cody and sees him smile back at her. He doesn’t question the comment but does ask.

“ What was it like for you? “

“ It felt weird!…But she got me off! “

They get closer to there classroom.

“ I don’t like how that Russ guy keeps looking at me! “

“ Yeah I know. You better watch yourself! “
Crystal said taking a deep breath before opening the classroom door.

They walk in together. Both blush with embarrassment as 20 something of there classmates look up to see them walk in and to the teachers desk.

All had questions. Though none of them knew Cody that well. But they all knew Crystal. And her reputation she had the perfect attendance and never missed a class.
So this was definitely out of character for her part.

They handed the teacher there excuses. Then hurried to there desks. And sat down for the last remaining minutes of class.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 3:00 They got changed for track team practice again.
Crystal Cody along with the team took turns pole vaulting.
It wasn’t long before Crystal noticed her mom standing at the fence. Along with a pack of about 7 other divorced single moms. All looking on with interest.

“ What is she doing here? “ Crystal asks herself wondering.
It wasn’t often Deb just shows up to watch the team practice, especially as Crystal now was driving herself back and forth to school.

“ So Deb I hear Crystal and Cody are now a couple?…You had a chance to find out if he’s truly worthy of being her boyfriend? “
One of the moms asks her.

“ No but I will. “

“ How good is that one that’s with your other daughter? “

“ Seriously?…You have to ruin my day by bringing him up? “

All the women start to laugh.

“ I can just tell…He’s hung!…I might have to try him out for myself! “ One of the other moms said.

“ He’s all mine!…You keep your claws away from him! “ Deb says snarling her nose, and giving the woman her threatening growl.

“ Calm down Deb we’re just having a little fun! “ She said back to her, with an annoying laugh.

The women continued to look on and cheer as each one of the team clears the high bar.
Before long practice was over.
Crystal and Cody both make there way over to Deb.

“ Mom what you doing here? “

“ Oh it’s been a slow day. So I just closed the office and came down to see how your team was doing. “
She said looking past Crystal. And giving Cody a nice slow look over.

“ Hi Mrs. Jones. “ Cody said trying not to make it obvious that he to was checking her out.

“ Remember Cody you can call me mom. All of my daughters boyfriends always have. “
She said giving him a wink.

“ We better get going. “ Crystal said as she easily picked up on her mother’s flirting techniques.

“ See ya at home mom. “ Crystal said taking Cody by the hand, prying him away from her mom.
They walk back to there cars together hand in hand.

“ So what you want to do this evening? “
Cody asks her.

“ Well I’ve got my English assignment to do, since we got interrupted earlier today. Then I’ve got to cram for tomorrow’s tests. Your not gonna beat me on tomorrow’s tests! “ Crystal said with an arrogant smile.

“ We still on for Saturday night? “

“ Of course we are. I can’t wait! “

“ Yeah you said the other day you couldn’t wait? “ Cody looks down. Crystal also looks down and sees his hard cock, bulging from his shorts.

“ Oh no!…I’ve had enough action for today!…Were gonna save that for our date. “

“ Okay “ They then embraced and kissed passionately.

Crystal then leaves but doesn’t go home. She feels the need to discuss the days events with Misty.
She drives to the grocery store, finding Misty working hard at check out line #1.
Crystal stands beside the bag boy.

“ Can we talk for a minute? “

Misty waves her hand to Mr. Pete the manager. He comes over.

“ Hey can I take my break now? “

“ Sure I’ll take over. “

Misty and Crystal walk outside. She stops by the Coke machine.

“ Want one? “

“ Make mine a Diet. “
Misty gets hers and then buys Crystal one.

They walk over and sit together on a bench.

“ Want a smoke? “

“ No I quit. “

“ So soon? “ Misty said lighting up.

“ Cody made me quit. “

“ That’s your first mistake!…Never let the guy call the shots!…You got the pussy. You let him know your the fucking boss!…Want one? Or not? “

“ Okay I guess one more won’t hurt. “
Misty gives her one and lights it for her.

Crystal quietly tells her about the days events.

“ Oh my God!…You did it in the car?…Your such a slut! “ Misty said with a laugh.

“ Then later we did it in the weight room. Did you know there’s cameras in the weight room? “

“ No I’ve never done it in the weight room. Let me guess?…You got caught? “

“ Yeah we got caught! “ Crystal then looks away shyly.

“ Well go on!…Don’t stop now!…What happened? “

“ Mrs. Beasley took us to her office and made us take off our clothes. “

“ Yeah that sounds about right. I’ve been there…Go on! “

“ She made me sit on the couch and she ate me out. “

“ She’s like that. You like it? “

“ Yeah kind of. She said next time I’d have to eat her out. “

“ Mmmm…Girl you better watch yourself if you don’t want to go there. What about Cody? “

“ He fucked Mrs. Beasley. “

“ How’d that make you feel? “

“ To be truthful it was kind of hot! “

“ Oh wow!…Your such a pervert! I never thought this day would come. “

“ Shut up!…I am not! “ She said with a laugh.

“ What should I do now? “

“ There’s nothing you can do! You just be cool and go with it. My suggestion would be you do it before and after school. “

“ Do it where? “

“ That’s why I leave early for school. Me and Mikey do it at the cemetery. “

“ Oh that’s sick! “

“ Why? there all dead. They not gonna bother you there. “ Misty explained.

“ I don’t know. “

“ Y’all will find places to do it.” Misty looks at her watch. “ I better get back to work now. “
She smiles and thumped her cigarette but out into the parking lot.

“ See ya later tonight. “ Misty said walking away.

Crystal goes home, showers and hits the books hard.

Cody’s evening.

He goes home and showers. Of course he jerks himself off again. Thinking about Crystal. But he also thought about Kim again. Remembering how good his cock felt inside her pussy.
Then of course he thought about how Deb was trying to flirt with him earlier. That’s when the cum started to fly.
His cock goes limp. He turned the water off and drys off, gets dressed and joins his mother and sister at the kitchen table for dinner.

But even though Cody and Kylee both were making friends and enjoying there first week at there new school.
All things were not going well for the James family.
There Dad Kevin called home and said he had to work late again. It was the third time this week.
There mom Karen definitely had suspicions, that he was cheating on her. But with who? And why? Being sexually open as swingers. The two didn’t have a reason to keep secrets from one another. At least Karen didn’t. But ever since there move Kevin had been acting strange. Especially with working late. Back in Nevada he rarely worked late. And he enjoyed being home and having dinner with his family.
So Karen was definitely concerned.

At 10:00 he comes home.

“ I got your leftovers in the fridge. “ Karen said.

“ Not hungry…Just want a shower!…I’m exhausted! “ He said dropping his gym bag by the laundry room. He goes directly to the bedroom and starts to strip.

“ He didn’t even kiss me? “ Karen says to herself. While curled up on the couch.

As he showers she gets up, goes into the bedroom. And goes through his wallet. Finding nothing but one of his business cards, with the name Grant scribbled on the back of it. And it had a phone number on it. Karen thought nothing of it. At the time she was relieved he didn’t have a woman’s name and number on anything. But she still was concerned.
Especially when he came to bed and didn’t even want to lay a hand on her. A quick kiss goodnight was all she got. He rolls over facing the wall and goes to sleep.

Karen tossed and turned all night. She wonders if he might have been seeing Deb. Or Cheryl since to her knowledge they were the last ones that Kevin had sex with besides her.

The next day Karen emptied Kevin’s gym bag and found a box of condemns along with a tube of lube.

“ He is cheating on me? “ She says to herself as she threw his dirty sweats into the washing machine. She leaves the condemns and lube inside his bag, wanting more proof than that before confronting him.
For the fist time she ponders the thought of hiring a private investigator.

Phone starts to ring.

“ Hello “

“ Hey Honey I’m gonna be late again…Me and some of the guys are gonna play golf this afternoon. “

Karen with the cord less phone goes to the garage. And sees his clubs sitting in the corner.

“ Okay Honey y’all have fun. “

“ Love you. “

“ Love you to. “

Karen puts the phone down. She sits on the couch and starts to think.

“ It’s got to be Deb. “
She thinks and decided to get dressed and follow Deb around that afternoon.

From across the Whorsville square she parks where she could watch Debs office.
People came and went. But never Kevin. She yawns feeling board. At 4:00 Deb promptly closed her office. And Karen followed her to the bank and post office. Not seeing nothing unusual about that.

From a safe distance Karen followed Deb out of town. And sees her pull off into the iconic Fuzzy Duck Club. Karen slows and looks at the place.

“ That place is a fucking dump! “ She says to herself surprised.
She kind of thought of Deb being as successful as she was. Would go to a better club than that. She passed the motel and parked at the old truck stop, where she could see the parking lot if Kevin showed up.
She watched as the evening crowd comes in. She quickly noticed it was more of a blue collar red necked type of crowd.
She knew Kevin wasn’t that type.

“ There’s no way he’d come here. “ She assured herself before driving away.
She wonders if it might be Cheryl he’s with. But has no way of knowing where she lived so there was no reason to drive around wasting gas to try to find her.

She goes home. Finding Kylee excited and waiting on her new friends to pick her up. Cody was outside washing and detailing his car, anxious to take Crystal out the following evening.

Kevin was still not home. She also noticed he didn’t return to get his golf clubs either, while she was gone.
He did come home with in the hour. This time he was happier than he was in previous days.

The two had dinner together.

“ How’d you do with the guys? “ She asks inquiring about his golf game.

“ It was all right I guess. “ He said lying his ass off.
He put on a good act by feeling her up right there in the kitchen. They went on to there room and fucked for the next hour and a half. This pacified her for the moment. Maybe he wasn’t cheating on her she hoped. But she damn sure knew he was lying about the golf game.

Saturday Back to Crystal.

She was up early doing her chores, with her mom. Misty was off to work as usual.
The day just wouldn’t go by fast enough. Crystal hadn’t been fucked since Thursday. And she wanted it again but the want was turning more so into a need. At noon she decided to go for a run.
Cody was gonna pick her up at 5:00 They were planning on dinner and a movie together.

She returned home at 3:00 on her runners high. In front of the garage she sees a suspicious looking old clunker of a Buick parked there with the hood up. Misty, Shirley there friend Staci and her boyfriend Jeff were all huddled up together under the hood of it.

Crystal gets a bad feeling there up to no good. When you see the four of them together outside of school. There was usually trouble brewing. She jogs over to see what there up to.
Peaking through the window of the car. She sees ropes a ball gag, cattle prod and a small collection of short steel pipes in the back seat. In the front seat was four sets of black clothes with ski masks and gloves.
She picks up one of the masks and walks up to them. Looking under the hood she sees Shirley, with a dip of snuff bulging from her lip. Car idling loud but roughly as she turns screws on the carburetor.

“ It’s fast Misty! I guarantee you it’s faster than any God damn thing the police got around here! “ She said adjusting the carb until the engine runs smooth.

“ What y’all up to? “ Crystal said scaring them all. They didn’t see her walk up.

“ I just rebuilt the carb last night. I just had to make some quick adjustments. “ Shirley said.

“ How you know how to work on that shit? You can’t even read or write? “ Crystal asks her.

“ Cause I’ve grown up in a junk yard. “ Crystal looks over the beat up pice of shit again, and nods her head agreeing with that statement.

“ What’s this all about? “ She asks holding up one of the ski masks.

“ We got a masquerade party we going to tonight. “ Misty said taking the mask from her.

“ You don’t wear this kind of shit to a masquerade party?…Come on let me in on it? “

“ No way! You need to get ready for your date with Cody. And enjoy the good fucking he’s gonna give you. That is unless you want me to go out with him. And you go with these three? “

She looks at Jeff. The guy just gives her the creeps.

“ No way! I’m gonna go get ready for my date! “ She walks away from him wondering what there really up to.

She finds mom sitting on the couch. A police scanner sat on the coffee table. Crystal listens to the police chattering.

“ Your in on it? “

“ In on what? “ Deb asks her with a blank expression.

“ Whatever there up to. “ She pointed outside.

“ Oh there just tinkering with that old car. “
Deb says dismissing Crystals concerns.

“ Since when did you start listening to police scanners? “

“ Oh I just picked this thing up a few days back at the pawn shop. I thought it might be interesting to listen to. Hey don’t you have a date? “

“ Yeah don’t you? “

“ No I’m not really feeling into it tonight. I’m just gonna hang around here. “ Deb said watching Crystal shaking her head as she walks off into the bathroom.

She quickly stripped down and got into the shower.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After washing her long beautiful long red hair twice. She shaved her sexy muscular legs, her pussy and under both arms. As she rinsed she thinks of Cody and gets instantly horny. She gently touched her wide sensitive areola’s looking down she sees her thick stubby nipples poking straight out.

She lets out a moan, then moved her right hand to her swollen clit. Rubbing it fast. She feels her orgasm coming on fast.

Suddenly the hot water runs out. Robbing her of her orgasm.

“ Shit! “ She turned off the water and opens the shower door for her clean towel.
She puts the pleasures of getting herself off behind her for the moment.
After drying off thoroughly. She slipped on a fresh pair of white bikini panties. Then harnesses up her big D cup sized tits. And checks her look in the mirror. Turning to the sides looking herself over.

“ Think there getting bigger? “ She says with a sigh.

She reached for a comb and combed out her wet hair. Then the blow dryer and brush and started drying and styling 10 minutes later she had it as perfect as she could get it. She put the dryer down and grabbed the can of hairspray and went to work spraying it before her feathered wings could brake loose and fall.

She pull open the drawer that was packed full of every kind of makeup, eyeliner and mascara that could be possibly known of. She gets out the foundation base stuff and opens it up. And starts applying it to her porcelain white skin. With her face covered she starts on her eyes.

That’s when mom comes in.

“ Want some company? “

“ Sure “

Mom sits on the toilet and watched her daughter fix herself up. She opens up the smoky blue eyeliner and starts applying it to her eye lids.

“ Not to much dear….You don’t need it. “

“ I don’t?…But Misty says. “

Mom cuts her off.

“ Don’t let your sister paint you into something your not. I need makeup. Your sister thinks she needs makeup. You my dear don’t need it. Let Cody see you for who you really are. “

“ You sure mom? “

“ Yes baby now wash that shit off your face. “
Crystal turned on the water and washed it all off, and looks at herself again.

“ You have a natural beauty about you. Let Cody see the real you. “

“ Thanks mom. “ Crystal said smiling at herself in the mirror.

“ I wished we could have gone shopping today. “

“ We will. Maybe next Saturday me and you could go to that new mall y’all talk about over in Birmingham. “

“ Misty would kill us! If she don’t get to go? “

“ Her and Mikey can go over there together. And she can buy her own stuff. “

“ Mom don’t you think your being to hard on her? “

“ Crystal I’m hard on her for a reason. She lacks the maturity that you have. If I didn’t keep her busy the way I do, she’d be in trouble every day. Just like the trouble she got into the other day. “

“ Connie had that coming to her. “

“ I’m sure she did. But Misty still threw the first punch. She reacts without thinking. She never try’s to deescalate an argument…You know if it wasn’t for her hot temper? Connie and her gang wouldn’t have jumped on you at the skating rink that night? “

“ Your probably right. “

“ I know I am. And don’t you worry none. Connie Wilson is gonna get exactly what she deserves real soon. I assure you of that.”

“ Is that what there planning out there in the yard? “

“ Whatever you saw or heard out there. You never speak of it. Just erase it from your memory. Now go get dressed. “

“ I wonder what I should wear? “

“ Your clothes are just like makeup. You wear what your comfortable with. Again let Cody see the real you. “

“ Thanks mom. “

She happily walks to her room.

Mom returned to her recliner.

Crystal comes back in a few minutes later. Dressed in a tee shirt, tight pair of Guess Jeans and a pair of flats.

“ How do I look? “

“ You look beautiful! That’s your look. And you need to go with it. “

“ You know I feel so much better now? “

“ Glad I could help. “

Mom looks out the glass storm door. Seeing Cody drive into the driveway.

“ Here he comes. Now go check your hair. “

Crystal takes off to the bathroom.

Cody walks up and knocks on the door.
Deb gets up and walks to it.

Again she’s bra less in just a tee shirt. And full backed panties. Her big tits jiggle freely as she moves. Her erect nipples poke through it.

“ Hi Cody…Come on in. “

Turning her back to him, she lifted the tee shirt enough so he could easily she only had panties on below it.
He couldn’t do nothing but stare at her ass.

“ You want a beer? “

“ No I better not. I’m driving you know? “

“ Cigarette? “ She offers him, looking at the open pack that sat on the coffee table.

“ No thank you. I don’t smoke. “

“ Good for you…Please sit down. “

Cody sits nervously on the couch.

“ So you have a big night planned? “

“ Yeah I’m gonna take her to dinner and a movie. “

“ Where at? “

“ Memphis I guess. There no theaters around here. “

“ Someday there will be. Where you gonna eat? “

“ Not sure yet. I’m gonna let Crystal decide. “

“ I like that answer. “ She says to him and smiles.
She turned over onto her side in her recliner facing him. She sees his eyes looking up and down her body.
Her tits still hanging freely under the shirt.

“ Like what you see Cody? “

“ Uh…Hu! “ He nods.

Deb turned to her right to check to make sure Crystal wasn’t around.

She turned back towards Cody, and pulls her panties to the side.

Codys jaw almost hit the floor.

“ You want some of this? “ She asks him in a whisper.

He again nods.

“ Keep coming around and you can get some. “
She licks her lips and smiles, then lets her panties go and sits back upright in her recliner.

“ Crystal Cody’s here. “

“ Coming mom. “ She walks into the room from the bathroom.

Cody then stands from the couch, with a full boner. Which Deb stared at.

“ I’ll have her home by 11:00. “

“ No Cody you’ll bring her home, when she’s ready to come home. “

“ Really? “ Cody said surprised.

“ I trust you. Now go have fun. “

Deb then watched them leave together.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Cody drives from Crystals house with Led Zeppelin’s Kashmir blasting from the speakers of his 280 Zx Crystal couldn’t help but interpret him as he was jamming to the song.

“ Your playing the wrong tape. “ She pointed out.

“ How’s that? “

“ You supposed to play side one of Led Zeppelin 4. When you want to make out with a girl. “

“ Ahhhh!…You saw that movie to? “

“ Yeah I red the book also. “

“ Me to! “ Cody then quickly ejected the tape and put in Led Zeppelin 4. “

“ You like that better? “

“ Much better. “

They jam all the way up I-55 to Memphis. Then discuss dinner.
Crystal showed him the way to some hole in the wall place that had awesome BBQ.
The couple sits outside at a table. And watched over the river as the sun slowly set.

“ I probably shouldn’t be eating this stuff. But mom used to bring us here to eat, when we were little. And I kind of missed it. “

“ It’s all right. You’ll work it off…Why you worried about it anyway? “

“ Well I’ve been thinking about bodybuilding like we were talking about before. “

“ You serious about it? “

“ Maybe “

“ Well this pork ain’t gonna cut it. You’ll have to eat lean. Grilled chicken and fish. Lot of salad and start counting calories. You’ll have to hit the weights more. Upper body one day, legs the next. Abs every day no matter what. It might cut into your running time. You up for all that? “

“ I’d like to try it. “

“ Cool I’ll research you out a diet and exercise plan and we’ll hit the gym hard on Monday…You know the gym opens at 4:00 in the morning. We can workout before school? “

“ That sounds great! “

They finish up there dinner and move on to the theater.

Crystal suggested Fatal Attraction to watch. Cody doesn’t argue it. Letting the lady have her way has always worked in his favor with other girls.

“ Want Popcorn? Lets enjoy ourselves. The diet stuff doesn’t have to start till Monday. “

“ Just get a small and we’ll share it. “

“ How about to drink? “

“ Just water. I don’t want to drink my calories.”

“ You sure? “

“ Yeah “

Cody ordered the popcorn and two waters. They make there way inside and sit in the very back, and hope the place doesn’t fill up. So they could make out a little.

Movie starts and they snack on the popcorn.

30 minutes later.

“ Be right back…Gotta go to the restroom. “ Crystal whispered.
While she’s gone. Cody looks to his right and left. Seeing everyone that was nearby was into the movie.
He then makes the bold move of taking out his cock, and shoved it through the bottom flap of the popcorn bag.
Crystal returned and they continued to snack on the popcorn a few more minutes, before her fingers touched something that just didn’t seem to belong there.
She looks to Cody and smiles.

“ You saw that movie to? “

Cody nods smiling back at her.
She carefully pulls the bag from his cock. Then gently stroked him a few minutes, looking around to get her nerve up to do it. She then goes down on him. Taking him deep inside her mouth.

“ Oh that feels so fucking good! “ Cody whispers with a soft moan.
Cody looks around and sees a guy looking his way. He gives him the thumbs up sign. Cody just nods with a smile.
Crystal continued to suck him.

“ I got to come! “ He warns her.

She doesn’t even slow down. She feels his cock pulsing in her mouth. His cum shoots. She takes the blast into her mouth like a champ. She comes off of it only to swallow. Then sucked him clean until his cock went soft.

They then kissed. Cody smells and tastes cock on her breath. As they kiss.

Movie soon ends. Cody zips up and stands. He pulls a pice of gum from his pocket.

“ Here chew this. “

“ Why? “

“ Your breath smells like cock. “ He whispered in her ear.
The lights come on. The guy that was watching them looks Crystal over from head to toe.

“ Lucky guy. “ He said to himself as the slim busty redhead passed by him. He then stood and took his fat ugly wife by the hand and followed behind them. Watching Crystals sexy ass as far as the parking lot.

They were then back on the road towards home.

“ Where would you like to go now? “

“ Don’t know I’m thinking. Anybody at your house? “

“ Yeah Kylee probably there. Mom and dad most likely are there to…Want to get a room? “

“ Sure “ Crystal says with excitement.

They stop off at a Holiday Inn. Cody goes inside to check the rates. And immediately comes right back.

“ They want $80.00! I ain’t got that! “

“ I know a place cheaper. But you really don’t want to go there. “

“ Where’s that? “

“ It’s the place next to the Fuzzy Duck. Mom goes there a lot. “

“ Really? “

“ Yeah that’s where she takes men that she doesn’t want to take home. “

“ Oh…Okay. “
Cody really didn’t know what to say after hearing that.

“ Go by my house. Mom said she was staying home. But I got this feeling she’s not there. “

“ All right. “ Cody liked the sound of that. Fucking in her rooms a lot better than fucking in the car or on the ground. His dick starts to grow hard again thinking of that possibility.

They exit the freeway. And turn left the car bumps along the rough broken slabs of concrete that Mississippi calls a highway. In the distance they see an ambulance coming there way, with two state troopers right behind it.

Cody slows and pulls over allowing them to have the entire road, as they speed by.

“ Somebody’s had a bad night! “ Cody said looking back to see them going up the ramp to the freeway towards Memphis.

They continued on towards town until they see blue lights again. They had the Inn and Out convince store surrounded and locked down with yellow crime scene tape.

“ Holy Shit! There must be 30 police cars around that place! “
State troopers, county and local were all investigating.

Cody sees some onlookers and pulls off the road, and pulls over.

“ What happened? “ He asks curiously.

“ Police are looking for a late 60’s green Buick. Guy in the store said three masked men jumped out of it and beat the shit out of that poor girl with steel pipes. She was just pumping gas! “
The guy explained.

“ Oh Shit! “ Crystal said hanging her head knowing exactly who the culprits were.

“ Don’t forget to call 911 if you see that car! “ The guy said before Cody drives away.

“ Hey wasn’t that a green Buick at your house this afternoon? “

Crystal thinks fast.

“ No that was an Oldsmobile. It’s one of Shirleys dads cars. “

“ Oh okay. “

They continued along and again passed another ambulance. Then drove up on more police and fire trucks. They see fire in the distance way off the road.

Cody sees some teenagers from school looking on. Standing on the side of the road. He pulls over.

“ What’s up y’all?…Been on a date? “ A guy named Steve from school asks.
He looks down into the drivers side window, across Cody and looking straight at Crystal with a big wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth.

“ Hey sexy…What’s up? “ He said arrogantly.

“ What happened? “ Cody asks him directly.

“ Y’all missed it all! Connie Wilson got the shit beat out of her! Then her mommas pickup truck blew up. That was her last in that ambulance that just left. And right after that there trailer blew up! “

Crystal, Cody and the rest of them watch as the fire fighters battle the flames from the tin can of a travel trailer they lived in and a pickup truck burned.

“ You know Connies Step daddy been cooking meth up there? I’ll bet this has to do with a drug deal gone bad! “

“ I can only hope. “ Crystal says to herself.

“ Lets go! “ Crystal says to Cody.

“ See y’all later. “

“ Yeah go get you some of that man! “ Steve said just before he spits.

Cody drives along.

“ Interesting “ He said as they come into town.

“ What’s that? “ Crystal asks.

“ Mom really did her research on this place, before we moved. She said it was a nice safe place. Right in the heart of the Bible Belt she said. “

“ It’s not usually like this. “ Crystal says to him with a sense of shame in her voice.

They soon arrived back at Crystals house.

Her moms car was gone.

“ I had a feeling she was gone. “ Crystal smiles and winks at Cody, turning her attention back towards a romantic evening instead of the chaos going on across town.

Cody followed her up onto the porch. She unlocked the door and they go inside.

She finds a note on the kitchen table.

“ I decided to go out after all. Dinner is in the fridge. Don’t wait up. I’ll be back in the morning. “

“ Looks like we’ve got the place to ourselves? “.
She said turning to Cody. They kiss a long deep kiss. Cody’s hands goes right to Crystals sexy fine ass. He squeezed it repeatedly.
Crystal breaks the kiss, only to almost drag him into her bedroom.

She pulls his shirt off first. He then takes hers off. She quickly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Cody playfully grabbed the bra, snatching it from her body, tossed it then tackled her onto the bed. He falls on top of her. They kiss more. Cody goes for her awesome tits and sampled them both.
As she kicked off her shoes and reached for the snap of her jeans.

Cody gets up, taking a hold of her jeans and panties. In one smooth motion. She watched her jeans and panties being pulled away. Completely naked her legs spread wide automatically.
Up leaning on her elbows she watched him strip himself down. She couldn’t keep her eyes off his amazing cock. As it swung about as he shed his clothes.

He dove in licking away at her pussy. In moments he had her coming. Her body shook as her first orgasm hit.
She pushed him back only to roll over on all fours.

“ Fuck me!…The way you fucked Mrs. Beasley! “ She demanded.

“ Yeah?…Think you’ll like that? “
He asks getting into position.

She looks over her shoulder at him.

“ That’s all I’ve thought about, since I watched you do it! “

She feels the head of his prick against her slit. It slips inside, she moans feeling her pussy stretch.

“ I can’t believe how tight you are! “ He said pushing it in further and further. He then flexed his cock, making the stretch even more intense. He then cuts loose on her like a damn machine. She looks into her dresser mirror and watched him perform. Every muscle in his body was engaged. He started to sweat. As there bodies smack together, just like a fine tuned machine. Her tits hung and swung as his big full balls, slapped against her cunt.

“ Oh I’m gonna be so sore! “ She said feeling the head of his prick ramming against her cervix. She throws her ass right back at him as he boars her out even harder.

20 minutes later. Cody’s body was soaked in sweat.

“ I got to come! “

“ Don’t take it out!…I’m almost there! “ She yells out to him.
Cody holds back as long as he can. Crystals body tensed up. She grabbed and held the sheets she was on and her body shakes again as the wave of awesomeness comes over her. She feels Cody just explode inside her womb, filling it up.
The two fall on to the bed together. They kiss again.

Cody pulls away.

“ Nature’s calling. “ He said with his flaccid cock hanging. Crystal hears him moan, as he takes a nice long reliving piss. With the bathroom door wide open.

Crystal drags herself out of bed. Cody’s big load leaks out and runs down her thighs. She goes into the kitchen.

“ You want one of Moms beers or one of my Gatorade’s? “

“ Bring me both. “

She gets herself a Gatorade also.

“ How about a smoke? “

“ We’ll okay if you want one? “
Crystal grabbed her moms pack of smokes and goes into the bathroom, hands Cody the Gatorade. As she sits on the toilet and takes a drink of hers, then fires up the cigarette. She watched Cody guzzle the Gatorade down, while she to takes a piss.

“ You really worked up a sweat you know? “

“ Yeah sex is good exercise. You can burn a lot of calories having sex. “

“ That means we need to do it more. “
She hands Cody a cigarette and lighter. He lights it up.

“ Now step out so I can clean myself up. “

She gets herself a clean wash cloth and dampened it. Then cleans up her pussy and thighs.

She hears the back door open and close. As Cody goes out on the back deck.
She flushed the toilet and grabbed her Gatorade and goes out to join him.

“ I just noticed y’all got a pool. “

“ Yeah it came with the house…It’s still warm. You want to go for a swim? “

“ Sure let’s finish our smokes and drinks first.”
Cody cracks open the can of Bud Light and takes a drink.

“ We better enjoy the pool while we can. Mom usually has Mikey cover it up after Labor Day. He’s just not got off his lazy ass to do it yet. “

“ Ain’t that Mistys boyfriend? “

“ Yeah mom gets him to cut the grass and keep the pool cleaned out. He washes her car and any other shit job she doesn’t want to pay big bucks for someone else to do.
Just between me and you. I think he’s fucking her on the side. “

“ I can’t say that I blame him for that. “

“ Really?…You think my mom is hot? “

“ Yeah she’s a good looking woman, for a woman of her age. “ Cody says before taking another sip of the beer.

“ Well before you get any ideas. You need to know she does everyone else around town to. “

“ Really? “

“ Yeah just listen to what others say and you’ll hear about it. She’s got quite the reputation. “

They then finish there drinks and smokes.

“ Race ya to the pool! “ Crystal takes off running, with Cody right behind her. She ran off the diving board, springs herself into the air and dives straight in.

Cody dives in right behind her. They race swimming to the shallow end of the pool.

“ I beat you! “ She says to him with a big grin.

“ No you didn’t!…It was a tie! “

“ So be it then! “ She said wrapping her arms around him. They kiss again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lovers continue to kiss passionately until out of nowhere a late summer thunderstorm came over.

Lighting strikes close by.

“ Shit! “

The two bolt from the pool and race inside, just as the bottom falls out.

“ Whew!…That was close! “
Crystal says looking out the glass storm door. Watching the heavy rain.

Thunder rumbles, lightning flashes across the sky.

“ Come on! “
Crystal says grabbing Cody’s hand.

She leads him into the bathroom, and turns on the shower.
They get in. Soap each other up. Before kissing passionately again as the water rises them off.

Another lightning strike.

lights flickered on and off.

“ Is God trying to tell me something? “
Crystal asks herself.
But she’s to far gone to turn back now.

She turns the water off. They get out. And dry each other off, just like there some husband and wife, in there own place.

once dry Crystal leads him back to her room. His cock throbs and flexed for a moment. As he followed, looking at her sexy ass.

In her room he lays across her bed.

“ You on top this time. “ He says softly to her. She straddles his body.

“ Like this? “ She asks up on her feet, and lowering herself.

“ Perfect! “ He said holding the base of his cock. She feels it slipping inside and melting into her hot tight pussy.

“ Ohhhhhhhhhh!…I like that! “
She says feeling herself bottom out on his thick shaft.
She propelled herself upward, and slowly comes back down again.
She starts going faster and after a few times of going to far, and Cody’s cock, slipping out. She finds her groove.

“ Oh wow!…Im really doing it! “
She says looking down at him. His hands holds her sexy trim waist. He looks up at her and smiles. Seeing her toss her head back wildly, with her big amazing tits pushed out.

She feels another orgasm coming on.
Cody was feeling the same.
In the back of her mind she knows she should get off of him.
But it feels to fucking good.

She again tossed her head back. Her body tensed up. Her pussy locks tightly around his cock. As he holds her by the waist. Letting his load go.
She feels him blast away deep inside her.

She collapsed on top of him. They kiss again as he holds her in his strong arms. They drift off to sleep.

Hours later.

Crystal hears her mother and Misty in the kitchen.

“ Shit!…There home! “
She said looking up to see the morning sun coming through her window.

she shakes Cody.

“ Get dressed! “ She whispered, climbing out of bed.
She slipped on a tee shirt and a pair of jogging shorts. And goes into the kitchen.
Mom just started a pot of coffee.
Misty turned on the Tv.

“ Where y’all been? “ Crystal asks curiously.

“ I had to go rescue them in Arkansa. “

“ What happened? “

“ That old car blew up. “ Mom said calmly as if it was no big deal.

“ It blew up? “ She said looking at Misty.

“ Yeah it had ACME brand C4 duck taped to the gas tank. When we shoved it over a cliff. “
Misty explained. As she finds Action News out of Memphis was on the scene of the previous nights excitement.

One reporter was at the property of what was Connie Wilson’s home. Which was nothing but a smoldering pile of junk.

Another was reporting from the In and Out convience store.
There were still police everywhere at both locations.

The headline across the tv screen red Terror in Mississippi.
As this degree of violence had never been seen in the small country town.

The reporter continued to question the lead detective in charge.

“ We have a $50,000 reward out for information that leads to an arrest of those responsible for this vicious attack. “
He said with a serious look on his face.

“ Damn!…I guess I got a price on my head now! “ Misty mumbled.

She then looks at her mother.

“ Don’t we need to go ahead and lawyer up?”

“ Dumb ass!…You don’t lawyer up until you get caught!…Keep your mouth shut and you won’t get caught! “

Mom looks at Crystal.

“ That goes for you to! “

That’s when Cody comes walking in.
Mom quickly changed the channel.
And smiles at Crystal and Cody, knowing exactly what they’d been doing throughout the night.

“ Y’all want breakfast? “

“ Sure…We’re starving! “

“ Yeah I bet y’all are! “ Mom said with knowing eyes. As she goes into the kitchen, giving Cody a slow look over from head to toe, wondering when she was gonna get her chance at the young stud.

The police investigation concluded that the whole thing was drug related. And arrested Patty Wilson’s husband on drug charges and outstanding warrants.

Connie Wilson hobbled into school 3 weeks later, with a broke arm, broke leg. And her jaws wired shut.

Stacis boyfriend Jeff moved out to Portland Organ. Where he soon hooked up with a sexy young figure skater. That was bound to go to the Olympics.

During the 94 Winter games he attempted the same leg breaking technique on his young wife’s team mate. Hoping it would help make her the winner.

The whole thing backfired and went down in a shit show of controversy. Ruining the sexy young woman’s chances to ever be in the Olympics again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kevin’s close call.

Kevin decided to start making it home on time, feeling his wife was getting suspicious of him being gone from home so often.

On one particular afternoon he was just relaxing, reading the newspaper. When the doorbell rang.

Kylee raced to the door, thinking it was one of her friends. Only to discover this good looking guy looking back at her through the storm door.

“ Hi is your dad home? “

“ Yeah “

Kylee looks from the front door into the kitchen.

“ Dad it’s for you. “

She then walks away from the door.
Kevin sees the man and quickly walks out onto the porch.
Closing the door behind him.

“ What the fuck are you doing here?…I told you to never come here! “
He said quietly with anger.

“ Lighten up man. I was just bringing you this money I borrowed from you. “

As Kevin took ook the money from his hand. Then noticed his impressive bulge. The guy reached down and squeezed it, showing Kevin how big he was, over his jeans.

“ Got anywhere we can go? “

“ Come on. “
Kevin said leading him off the porch and around the house. As they walked around the house. The guy guy gives Kevin a condemn and a tube of lube.
Around back they go under the back deck.

Inside the house. His wife Karen starts to look for him.

“ Kylee have you seen your father? “

“ Yeah some good looking guy come to the door. He’s outside talking to him. “

With interest Karen walks to the door and looks out. Only to see a car parked on the street.

She walks back into the kitchen. Then through the sliding glass door out onto the deck.

Where underneath Kevin was on his knees taking the mans big dick down his throat. The man held Kevin’s head as he thrust his cock in and out of his mouth.

Beside them the air conditioner was running loudly. As the man getting sucked, looked upwards through the cracks. To see the barefoot wife walking across the deck above his head.

“ Kevin “ Karen yells out across the back yard.

“ The old lady is looking for you!…You need to hurry up and dump her ass. So you can move in with me! “
He said barely loud enough for Kevin could hear.

Karen goes back inside, just as the man shoots off into Kevin’s mouth.
His dick goes soft.

Kevin quickly dropped his pants, put the condemn on and lubed up.
He then bent the guy over the running air conditioner and shoved his dick up his ass, and gave him a quick hard pounding.

He shoots off in less than a minute. He pulls the spent condemn off, and puts it in the guys hand.

“ Get the fuck out of here! “
He said sending him on his way.

Kevin goes the opposite direction. Calming down he takes a deep breath before going inside the downstairs back door.

From upstairs Karen hears the door shut.

“ Kevin she says from the top of the stairs, slowly walking down. “ Who was that guy? “

“ Oh Honey that’s Grant. “

Karen remembered seeing that name on that business card she found in Kevin’s billfold.

“ Who’s Grant? “

“ That’s just a guy I met at the gym. “

He pulls the cash Grant had brought him.

“ I let him borrow some money. And he come by to pay me back. “

“ Where were y’all? I went outside and even called you? “

“ Oh we were around the side of the house. I was showing him your azaleas…You know there blooming? “

“ Yeah did you see the three dead ones? “

“ Yeah I noticed that. “

“ I wonder if the landscape is part of our home warranty?…The closet in the hallway isn’t closing right. And the upstairs toilet is already leaking. I think we need to call Deb about all this? “

“ Yeah that’s not a bad idea…Hey it’s still early. You want to go play tennis? “

Kevin asks hoping to keep Karen’s attention swayed away from the subject of Grant.

“ Sure “
The two go change into there tennis whites, and drive out to the courts for a quick game or two before it gets late.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the following weeks. Cody works Crystal hard in the gym. He scrutinized everything she ate. Or what he saw her eat anyway.

Mom by the way wasn’t very supportive of the type of diet Cody was prescribing for her daughter.
Mom believed in deep frying everything imaginable. So seeing her eat mostly salad, nibble at the rest, then jump up from the kitchen table to rush to the bathroom to force herself to barf up the little bits of food that she’d always loved.
Definitely had mom concerned.

She also got obsessed with her weight and started measuring her waistline regularly.
Which mom catches her doing in the bathroom.

“ I don’t know why your obsessing about your body this way?…You look great! “

“ I can’t get fat like you and Misty are!”
Crystal replies as she looks down she flexed her abs. Which reveals a slight six pack starting to emerge.

“ You honestly think that’s sexy? “

“ Mom there’s a body building contest coming up. Cody says I got to stay strict with myself if I want to win or place well in it. “

“ Baby you’ve won as homecoming queen two years in a row?…What more do you want? “

“ This is different mom! This takes hard work. “

“ Is it what you want?…Or what Cody wants? “

“ I want this mom!…Why do you ask that? “
She said flexing her biceps and looking at them.

“ I just worry about you starving yourself and lifting those heavy weights. Your not a guy!…Your a beautiful young woman, and in my opinion women ain’t supposed to look like that. “
Mom said before leaving her daughter as she continues to pose and look at herself in the mirror.

Mom did have good reason for concern. Especially but not knowing Cody had already introduced her to the wonderful world of steroids. Which he injected into her in the mornings before there workouts.

Crystals appetite for sex also increased. Her and Cody were fucking every chance they could, and like Misty and mom. It was turning into a daily thing.

The late period.

Misty and Crystal were in the bathroom fixing there hair and makeup for school.

“ You started your period yet? “
Crystal asks casually.

“ Yeah three days ago…You? “

“ No not yet. “

“ Hu?…Thats odd! I thought we always started about the same time. “

Misty watched as Crystal reached under her shirt, and rubbed her sexy slim waist.

“ You don’t think your pregnant do you? “

“ I hope not! “

“ You know you can only play Russian roulette so many times with a guys cock? There’s already four in the senior class already knocked up?”

“ Yeah I heard. There’s also some in the junior class pregnant to…What do you think I should do? “

Misty thinks for a moment.

“ Well your only 3 days behind me. Wear white pants. “

“ White pants?…But it’s way after Labor Day? “

“ That don’t matter. Nothing brings on a period like white pants does. Just remember to take an extra pair of pants with you. Unless you want to call mom and get you to bring you some. “

“ Okay guess I’ll change my pants. But what if I’m pregnant? “

Misty sighs.

“ I’ll give you about five of my birth control pills. That should fix it according to Shirley. “

“ How does she know? “

“ I don’t know…Thats just what she says. “

“ What if it don’t? “

“ Then you’ll have to tell mom. And she’ll take you to the clinic in Jackson or Memphis. So you can fix it! “

“ I ain’t doing that! “

“ Well there’s always the trusty coat hanger! “

Crystal turns pale and peaked looking at herself in the mirror.

“ I’d suggest you talk to mom! Get her to make you an appointment! And get on the God damn pill! So you ain’t got to go through this shit every month! “
Misty said sternly.

Crystal realizes her sister is right.

“ Besides I was watching y’all out in the garage the other night. You looked like a real whore riding his cock!”

“ I’m not a whore! “

“ Every good woman is a whore in the bedroom!…Even if it ain’t in the bedroom. It’s part of keeping your man happy. Cause if you don’t. He will find a whore that will. “

That to was starting to make sense to Crystal. She realized it was a necessity to put out. And she was definitely enjoying it.

She goes to her room and changed into a pair of white jeans. And packed a pair of blue jeans in her gym bag. Along with a handful of tampons and a small pack of wipes.

About forth period she started getting the cramps.

“ Damn!…She was right!…How does she know that shit! “

Crystal had never been so happy to start her period.
In the privacy of the restroom stall she was so relieved to see the blood on the toilet tissue, after she peed.
She cleaned herself and inserted the tampon, then changed her pants. Before anyone else noticed.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Later that evening. After school, track practice and any other activities was done.
Mom was as usual just relaxing in front door of the Tv with her bourbon. When Crystal walks in and stands beside her chair.
And felt kind of nervous about the conversation that she was trying to carefully choose her words to have.

“ Mom I’m thinking it’s time I get on the pill? “

Mom doesn’t quickly answer.
Instead she took a bigger gulp of her drink. Then clenched her teeth tightly as she swallowed it.

She then took a hard long draw off her cigarette. And exhaled and thought for a moment.
Making Crystal wonder if it was a mistake bringing this up.

“ What is it? Do you not want to be the first one to give me grandchildren? “
Mom said with a put on disappointing tone in her sultry, raspy voice.

Moms act was so good that Crystal instantly felt sad for mom.

“ I’m sorry mom. I don’t think I’m ready for all that. “
She reached down and rubbed mom on her shoulder as if she was trying to comfort her.

Mom just turned to her and smiles big.

“ Your a smart girl…I’ll call tomorrow and get you an appointment. “

The next day.

Mom calls the doctors office. And explained Crystals situation. Of course they said they were booked up. And said it would be a month before she could come in.

“ Shit!…She’s not gonna like hearing that! “
Mom says to herself.

Around lunchtime they call back, saying they had a cancellation at 3:30.

“ That’s more like it. “
Mom says to herself relieved.

“ Maybe the doctor can straighten her out about her not eating enough? “
Mom hopes.

At 3:00 Mom was at the school. She quickly walks to the gym. Hopefully she’d catch Crystal before she gets all hot and sweaty.

They all were coming out of the gym, heading for the track.

“ Crystal! “
Mom yells out over the crowd.
Her and Cody turned to see her.
She waved for her to come to her.
She and Cody both came.

“ I got you that appointment. We got to go! “

“ Great! Let me go tell Coach! “
Crystal takes off in a sprint.

Mom stands there next to Cody. And instantly found herself horny as fucking Hell. As she stood there with the over 6ft. tall hunk of a man standing over her. In just a gray tank top and red shorts. She couldn’t get enough of just looking at him as if he was some Roman God or something.
Her eyes just undressed him. As she slowly looks him over. Seeing his bulging biceps, broad shoulders. And the lower part of his six pack.
She then focused on his crotch. And sort of made out that it to was starting to grow and bulge.

“ How are you doing today mom? “
Cody asks.

Hearing that made mom smile big.
“ He’s finally learning to call me mom!”

“ I’m great!…How are you? “

“ I’m doing well. “
He said confidently. As he sneaks a peak down moms blouse.
Mom sees him and reached up, only to unbutton another button.

“ Oh I’ve got to get him to myself! “
Mom says to herself as Crystal runs back up.

“ Coach says that fine. “
She through her arms around Cody for a quick kiss.

Her and mom walk quickly to the car.

“ Do I look okay?…Think I ought to go change? “

“ No you look fine. It don’t matter what you wear to the doctors office. It’s all gonna come off anyway. “

“ Yeah guess I’ll have to leave my dignity at the door? “

“ You Damn right you will! “

In no time mom was signing her in at the receptionist desk.

They sit around for a few minutes. And Crystals name was finally called.
Mom jumped up from her chair and tagged along.

The nurse led Crystal to the scale. She stood on it while the nurse slid the little weights back and forth to balance everything out.
She then looks at Crystals chart, then back to the scale.

“ Your loosing weight? “
And in the tone that she said it. It was in a way that it wasn’t a good thing.

“ Yeah I know. I’m working out and trying to. “

“ Your trying to hard! “

“ Muscle weighs more than fat!…I promise I’ll weigh more next time. “

“ Okay I’m gonna hold you to that! “
She then led them on to an exam room.

A young doctor standing in the hallway observing sees the nurse coming his way, with Crystal and mom right behind her.

He reached out and took Crystals chart from the nurses hand.

“ I’ll take care of this one myself. “

“ Certainly “ The nurse said returning to the nurses station.

“ I’m Dr. Brandon. I’ll be examining you today. “

Crystal smiles and nods.

“ Oh he’s so good looking! “
Crystal and mom says together. As they follow the good looking man inside the exam room.

Crystal hops up on the exam table.

“ So I see here you want to get on birth control? “

“ Yes that’s right. “

“ So are you currently sexually active? “

Crystal starts to blush. She glanced over at mon. Who gives her a nod.

“ Yes “

“ How many partners? “

“ Just one. “

“ Are you doing anal and oral sex to?”

Crystal froze in a state of shock. Definitely she wasn’t expecting that one. Finally she looks to mom again, who just nods.

“ Anal no. I have sucked his cock a little. “

“ Okay I’ll have to give you a complete physical including a pelvic exam. You good with all that? “

“ I guess so. “ Crystal says all red faced.

The doctor then started his exam, checking her temp, BP, eyes, ears. The glands in her neck, and checks her reflexes.

He then takes his stethoscope. And slipped it under the back of her shirt.

“ Deep breaths. “

Crystal inhales and exhales deeply. While he moves the stethoscope around, listening to her circulation.

He pulls the stethoscope back out.

He looks her dressed body over for a moment.

“ Hop off the table and run in place for a minute for me. “

“ Okay “ Crystal said smiling.

She starts running in place as fast as she can.

“ Oh I’m glad I’m never asked to do that. “ Mom says to herself.

“ She runs track. “
Mom informed the doctor.

“ Yeah I can tell. “
He said looking at his watch timing her.

“ Okay that’s enough. “
The doctor said.

Crystal hops back up on the table. The doctor can’t help but smile as he listens to her heart and lungs.

“ What do you think? “
Crystal asks anxiously to know.

“ Your as strong as a fucking race horse!…But? “

There was a long awkward pause.

“ Have you been smoking? “

Crystal starts to blush again.

“ Oh God he can tell? “
She says to herself, as she hangs her head in shame.

“ Just a few. “
She said shyly with shame.

“ What???? “
Mom yells out from her corner chair.
With a shocked angry look.
she looked as if she was gonna blow a gasket.

“ I’m sorry mom!…Misty gave them to me. “

Mom hears that and clenched her jaws and let out that angry growl, before she started mumbling something about wanting to whip Mistys ass.

“ I just noticed the smell. “
The doctor said.

“ Oh I just rode in the car over here with her. She smokes. “

“ Yeah I know…But you don’t need to get in to that habit. So no more! “

“ Yeah that’s what my boyfriend says.”

“ I’ll need you to get undressed now. “

“ Okay “
Crystal gulps still with a red face.

The doctor stands off to the side, studying over her chart.

Mom moves from her chair, so Crystal could sit and take off her shoes and socks.

she then stood and turned her back to mom and the doctor. As she pulls off her tee shirt. As she stood there in her black spandex bra. The doctor couldn’t help but notice her defined back and shoulder muscles.

“ You workout? “
He said just before she started to take off her bra.

“ yeah I do. “
She said excited cause he asked.

“ Body building? “

“ Yes!…There’s a contest coming up! I’m gonna enter it! “
Crystals mood quickly changed to being happy and excited.

“ Yeah I know. I’m gonna enter it to. “

“ Really? “
Crystal turned to face him and smiles.

“ Pose for me. “
The doctor said.

Crystal breaks out in all kind of poses that she’d seen in body building magazines. The doctor looks on with interest.

“ Oh your a natural!…Your gonna do well in contests. “

“ You think so? “

“ Definitely just keep doing whatever your doing! “

“ She’s starving herself to death!…She throws up her food! “
Mom yells out to the doctor.

“ Mom! “
Crystal yells back, giving her mom an angry look.

“ Is that true?…You can’t be doing that! “

“ Well she fry’s everything! “

“ Can’t do that either! But scarfing and barfing is out of the question. It’s not worth starving to death. I suggest the Keto diet. “

“ That’s what my boyfriend says. “

“ Yeah you can eat 5 times a day. Just lean cuts of meat, grilled chicken and fish, No pork. And no sweets. “

“ Yeah Id like to eat like that. Mom’s gonna have to get on board with me. So I can adjust her shopping and cooking habits. “

She hears mom growl and mumble from the corner chair.

She then quickly stripped all the way down and climbed up on the table. she puts her hands back behind her head as the doctor starts examining her luscious 38 D’S starting from the outside he feels, felt and squeezed.

Nothing felt out of the ordinary. But Crystal found herself feeling horny just from his touch. She’d never felt that way about any other doctor before.
She looks down following his hands as they get closer to her cookie sized pail pink and sensitive areola’s. Her thick puffy nipples poked straight out. He gently squeezed and pulled on them for a moment.
Last thing he lifted her breasts and let them fall so he could see them bounce a little.

“ You really got beautiful breasts. “

“ Thank her for that. “
Crystal said pointing to her mom.

The doctor looked over his shoulder and smiles as he to gazed down moms blouse, with an awesome amount of cleavage showing. She smiles back proudly.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Lay back for me. “
The doctor said, turning his attention to her lower body.

Crystal nervously lays back, while he feels and pressed his hands against her firmly slim and trimmed abs.

So Crystal wouldn’t feel so uncomfortable as if she was being watched. Mom picks up a Fortune magazine, and thumbs through it. Finding Fortunes 500 top rated companies. She scans through it, hoping to find her own company listed. In the prestigious article.

“ I need you to place your feet in the stirrups for me. “

Crystal sighs as she placed her soft bare feet against the cold steel foot rests.

Dr. Brandon’s mouth just waters as he looks at the most beautiful pussy he’d seen in weeks. It just bulged out completely shaved.
He gently touched it with his fingers. Exploring the meatiness of it, before parting her lips, and slowly inserting two of his fingers.

“ Mmmm…So wet? “ He said in a whisper.

Which Crystal heard, and looked down at him intensely as he slowly fingers her and pressed again on her abs.

He then pulled his fingers out, only to add a third finger.

She lets out a soft moan as he examines her for a moment.

“ Just curios…Does your boyfriend got a big cock? “

The question kind of shocked Crystal, She blushed uncontrollably.

Mom hears the question and looks over the top of the magazine with interest.

“ I guess but I’ve not had any other to compare it with. “
Crystal says in a shy nervous voice.

He pulls back and adds a forth finger.

She lets out a grunt, and feels him spreading his fingers apart inside her hot slick box.

“ Is it obvious?…Am I to loose? “
Crystal says as if she’s worried about it.

“ Oh no!…Your fine! There’s nothing to worry about! “
The doctor assured her. As he continued fingering her. With his thumb he started massaging her clit.

He soon turned his attention back towards the professional side. By pulling out and lubing up the speculum.

Crystal grunts again as the cold metal device is slid inside her, and her pussy is jacked apart and spread wide. After a few moments of visual inspecting her pink healthy insides. He inserted the swab and took samples for the lab to check out.

“ I got a big cock to. “
He said arrogantly.

Mom again looked over her magazine and watched him reach down and into his blue scrub pants. Adjusting his binding cock, right in front of her.

Crystal just looks up at the ceiling in disbelief of what she’d just heard from what’s supposed to be a professional man. And didn’t know what to say, and just stayed silent.

Mom though was really intrigued with the direction of conversation was going.
She puts the magazine down. And looks his way.

“ So Dr. Brandon?…Are you married? “
She asks him.

He turned away from Crystal after pulling the speculum from her pussy. Looking straight at her mother.
Who then crossed her sexy hosed legs. And casually hiked up her skirt enough that her black stocking tops and garters could easily be seen. Along with a generous amount of her soft white thigh above it.
He then watched as her sexy sway backed high heeled shoe, as she flexed it off her nylon clad foot. Her right shoe just barely hung from her toes.

“ Tell me Dr…How big is that big cock of yours? “

“ It’s big enough! “
He said all full of himself.

“ Really? “
Mom asks with attitude. As if she doubted his claim. Though the bulge in his pants appeared big by the look. Though look and using it was two totally different things, as far as mom was concerned.

“ It’s big enough to rock your world! “

“ Oh really?…You think your all that?…Hu? “

“ I know I am! “

“ So you don’t have any other patients waiting for your services? “

“ Just you. “

“ Me?…You must like what you see in this old woman? “

The young doctor nods.
Seeing her teasingly reaching for a button of her blouse.

“ Quit being a tease and take it off! “

“ Show me that big cock! And I might just do that! “

“ Mom? “
Crystal says shocked at her mother’s flirty forwardness.
She takes her feet from the stirrups and sits up and starts to hop off the table to get herself dressed.

“ Just sit tight!…You might learn something here! “
Mom says to her. As the young doctor gets up from his little roll around stool.
They watch him walk to the door to lock it.

“ Mom I don’t know about this? “

“ Just relax. You need to know how to deal with a man who is like this. “

The young doctor then stood in front of mom. And pulled his blue scrub pants down with his boxers.

Crystal lets out a gasp, laying eyes on his long thick uncut cock.

“ Your boyfriend must not be as big as me? “

“ No! “
Crystal said with a dropped jaw of surprise.

“ Mom just sat there calm and Cooley as she looks at it.

“ Here it is!…What do you think? “

“ I’ve had bigger!…Much bigger! “
Mom says cutting him down to size.

The young cocky doctor was surprised at her reaction. He expected that she’d be all over him. But instead she just yawned and looked kind of board with him.

“ Okay I showed it to you!…Now you show me something! “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mom ignores the young doctors demand. But does lean forward enough that he gets a good view down her slightly unbuttoned blouse. With her tits held in place by a white bra.

Mom gently wrapped her soft hand around his cock. As Crystal stood there watching, seeing her mother pull back his forsaken his massive mushroom tip just popped from it.

“ Oh my! “
Crystal says with a gasp.

“ The doctor here is an uncut model. He’s a little different and unique from most cocks you’ll run across. “
Mom explained.
As she gently strokes him.

She then let the forsaken go. And with her tongue she stuck it inside of it.

“ Ewwww! “
Crystal said seeing moms tongue pressing the forsaken outward. She then stroked him a little more, before moving to his big full balls. Licking them first, before taking them into her mouth and sucking on them both. Before giving his long thick cock slow teasing licks.

“ I thought I told you to take off your clothes? “

“ Why should I?…Your not gonna last long enough to do me any good! “

She said before spitting on the fingers of her left hand.

The doctor couldn’t think of a quick comeback before feeling two of her fingers sliding deeply inside his tight little hole.

“ Now that’s a tight ass!…If I had my strap on, I’d loosen up your man pussy real good! “
Mom said arrogantly as she started jerking on his cock.

The cocky young doctor couldn’t do nothing but grunt and moan.
She opens wide and takes his thick girth and length deep inside her throat, with her eyes looking straight into his. And her fingers still deep inside his ass, rubbing his G spot.

He watched her unbutton another button of her blouse.
He reached down and popped her big amazing tits from the cups of her bra.

“ Come on!…I want your pussy! “
He said begging for it.

Mom continued to suck him almost to the point of no return. Before extracting her fingers. And letting go of his cock.
She then stood, turned, lifted her skirt up around her waist, and bent over the chair.

“ I can’t believe I’m watching mom do this? “
Crystal says to herself. As the doctor had his cock in his hand, moving closer to her slit. With his hot load to close to last. He gives his big cock a few pumps and exploded all over moms pale fat ass.

With her hand she wiped his hot cum, turned around allowing her skirt to fall back in place.
Then licked his cum from the palm of her hand. All while looking straight into his eyes.

“ See I told you you wouldn’t do me any good! Maybe if your still here when it’s time for my yearly? I’ll let you fuck me then?…But considering how unprofessionally you seem to be as a doctor. I’ll be surprised if you’ll still be here. “

All that kind of pissed him off. He jerked up his scrub pants and quickly exited the room.

“ That’s how you deal with a son of a bitch like that!…It’s a real shame to. He would have been a good fuck. “

“ I thought that’s what you would have done? “

“ Oh no!…His attitude and demeanor was just all wrong. But if I wouldn’t have been here with you, he’d probably would have taken advantage of you. You always got to be ready to put a son of a bitch like that in his place that is unless you want to do it with him? “

“ Thanks mom. “
Crystal says as she quickly gets dressed.

“ Did you find your name in the Fortune 500 this year? “
Crystal asks remembering seeing mom looking at the magazine.

“ No I couldn’t find it. Guess I need to up my game a little more to get there attention. “

About that time a nurse knocks and opens the door.

“ I’ve got your script. Just take one a day. If you have any negative side affects just call us. And we can try another. “
The nurse said, before leading them to the checkout desk.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During the following weeks. Kevin and Karen James’s relationship continued to decline. And it all seemed to revolve around this guy named Grant.
Who Kevin had worked hard to keep away from his wife Karen.
Who found it to be odd. Since they had such an open relationship as far as sex was concerned.
She knew Kevin sucked cock on occasion, and was okay with it. Just as she’d eaten pussy before. It was always done in the heat of passion. Among other like minded swinging couples.

But when it came to Kevin and Grant.
Kevin instead of acting like a almost 40 year old grown ass man. Was acting more like a teenage girl, having her first crush.

It was Grant this!…And Grant that!
And around his wife. Kevin just couldn’t keep his mouth shut.
He’d gotten Grant a job at the casino, so the two were working together. Working out daily together at the gym. And playing golf together at lest three times a week.

Karen was definitely getting pissed about this.

“ WTF? He’s spending more time with Grant than he ever does me? “

That was her usual line. Which she usually bit her tongue and kept her mouth shut, hoping this phase would pass, and she’d have her loving husband back.

But then came the evening at the tennis court. Which was about the only place left that Karen had a positive experience with Kevin. They loved playing tennis together. And always seemed to enjoy one another company.

And that evening as they played through there third set.
Grant drove up and parked next to there car.
In his own tennis whites and racket in hand. The dark haired handsome man strolls onto the court.

“ Mind if I play a game against your hubby? “
He asked Karen.

“ Go ahead! “ She said with a smirk.

From the sideline she watched Grant toss a tennis ball up, and hit it towards the other side.
Kevin chased after it, hitting it back.

As the game unfolds. Karen noticed the old Kevin was back. The aggressive, competitive one. Filled with piss vinegar and confidence. Which was all with his handsome good looks was why she married him.
But the man she knew most recently was not that way at all.

“ He’s never that way with me anymore? “

She mopes off towards the car to wait. As the men finished the game. They high five’d one another. On the walk towards the car, she sees Kevin playfully pat Grant on the ass.
But when the two men embraced and kissed right in front of her, she knew it was over between them. There was no coming back from this.

In a state of shock, she just looked out the window for the ride home, not saying a word to the man she’d been with ever since she was a teenager.

“ How am I gonna tell Cody and Kylee there daddy is a fucking queer? “

Was about the only thought that was going through her head at the time.
It was definitely gonna be difficult conversation to have.

Once at home. The couple shower in separate bathrooms.
Karen had lost her appetite and really felt sick. So she just locked herself inside there master bathroom and took a handful of pills and passed out asleep.

Kevin would be on the couch. Him, Cody and Kylee would have to fend for themselves for dinner.

Both Cody and Kylee realized something wasn’t right between there parents. They’d been bickering and arguing for weeks. And now Dad was on the couch again. So they kind of knew a divorce was on the horizon.

Kylee was definitely disturbed by this. She tried multiple times, knocking on the bedroom door desperately needing to talk to her mother. Cause whatever it was going on between them. Dad wasn’t talking, and she wanted to know why?

Friday evening.

I was sitting at the table with my own parents when the phone rang.

My mom gets up to answer it.

“ Hello “
She said cheerfully.

“ Oh hey Deb. “
Mom says.
I noticed her demeanor from happiness instantly changed to a depressed look of misery on her face.

“ Yeah he’s here. “
She hands me the phone.

“ Hey mom what’s up? “

After saying that I immediately realized that I just fucked up.
Cause my mom just gave me a look that could just kill.
She stood there tapping her foot, with her hand on her hip. And unfortunately for me, I knew she wasn’t going anywhere until she addressed her concerns.

“ I got a job for you to do tomorrow. “

“ Yeah what’s that? “

“ You know Cody and Kylee James?”

“ Yeah I know them. “

“ You know where they live? “

“ No “

“ It’s in Delta Ridge phase two, forth house on the right. Do you know how to install a new wax ring on a toilet? And fix a door that’s not closing right? “

“ No mom you better find somebody else to do that. “
I then saw my own mom clench her teeth as she glares at me with anger in her eyes.

“ Okay I’ll get Scotty to do that. But meet me at the yard in the morning at 7:00. I got you some landscaping for you to do for them. “

“ Sure mom. I’ll see you then. “

Mom snatched the receiver from my hand, and slammed it back onto the phone, which was mounted on the kitchen wall, almost breaking it from the wall.

“ What in the God damn Hell?…Are you doing?…Calling that old hag mom? “