1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New Measures To Combat Bullying And Unnecessarily Mean Posts On Lpsg

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by Shap, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    My goal has always been for LPSG to be a sexy, friendly, and enjoyable community. I want everyone to feel welcome here. I want your experience at LPSG to be as positive as possible. Hence, this message to all of you.

There is one part of LPSG that has bothered me since I took over. That is the nastiness shown towards some performers. While this behavior is a very small part of LPSG it can be so nasty it makes all of LPSG look bad. There are some threads and comments that are hard to read. I think this is unfair, unwarranted and something we'd like to change.

Starting today we are going to make LPSG a nicer place.

The first thing we'd like to do is reduce is the number of unnecessarily mean comments.
    A mean comment is one that intends, is meant, to hurt someone.

Examples of Unnecessarily Mean Comments....
    • They're/You're Ugly
    • They're/You're Fat
    • They're/You're skinny
    • They're/You're dumb
    These are just a few examples.
    Instead of posting "Shap's Ugly" Post "Shap's Not My Type".

Better yet, if you don't have anything nice to say don't comment. There seems to be this desire by a few Members to make performers feel worse about themselves. If you are posting to simply try to attack a performer please don't.

How will Unnecessarily Mean Comments be Handled?

First, it is important to remember LPSG works on a reporting system. So as this type of content is reported our team will review it and make a decision.

If the post was made before today it will be edited (to remove the mean part) or deleted.
    If the post is made after today....
    1st time. The user will receive a friendly reminder from us.
    2nd time. The user will receive a warning.
    If the user continues this behavior, they may end up being banned, either temporarily or permanently.

Being unnecessarily mean adds no value to a thread or to LPSG; not to mention it indirectly impacts the people who may like that particular performer. Repeated mean comments are a form of bullying towards a performer or person and that isn't acceptable. Users who do this will also be banned from posting in that thread in the future.

CyberBullying
    There are two key factors that determine whether someone is bullying someone else or not.
    1. The intent to harm
    2. Repeated acts of threat or aggressive behavior.
    This too will not be allowed on LPSG.

What are some forms of such bullying?
    Nasty and humiliating comments
    Sharing photos for the sole purpose of ridiculing someone
    False information that can be damaging to the person's reputation

We will also not allow
    Doxxing.
    Trying to out a person.
    Threatening to contact their family.
    Trying to cancel a person.
    Trying to hurt a person's reputation.
    Sharing social media photos of someone's family (namely parents).

These are all forms of abuse that we do not want on LPSG.

Anyone making posts with such content that are reported will receive a warning; multiple warnings could lead to a ban. Any user who receives a warning for this may be banned from replying to that thread again in the future.

Please note... We are not asking users to go on a mass reporting crusade. Mass reporting is very disruptive to our moderating team. In general, if you have a few posts to report try to limit it to 5. That allows us to get to the really important reports like illegal content, spam, and harmful links.

Let me assure you this is in no way an attempt to censor you. You can still speak your mind. You are free to say when a performer is not worth the money. You are free to post when you've been scammed. You can talk about being disappointed and underwhelmed by a performer.

We are just asking you to be a little more mindful about the posts you make. The less negativity found on LPSG the more enjoyable it will be for all of us.

My goal is to make LPSG a more enjoyable community for all LPSG Users. I believe these measures will be a huge step in the right direction.

If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this I'm all ears. Thank you for reading and being here!

Thanks to all in advance for your cooperation.
    Shap and the LPSG Team!

#1 Shap, Jun 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  2. sweethole24

sweethole24 Sexy Member

Albums:
    Right, and cool rules, its really a best site❤️

amazzzed2, bssur, Tomas26 and 8 others like this.
  3. virgoman26

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Hi Shap and team. I think what you are trying to achieve is admirable and it will succeed. Thank you for trying to build a community that has integrity and character. We have enough bad things to deal with in this world and we all need a place where we can feel safe. Kudos to you and team.
    With great respect.
    G.

4. orca

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @virgoman26 - what you said. Exactly what you said.
    For those looking to spread vitriol and unplesantness, there are many, many sites to turn to. LPSG, by contrast, is a special place where nearly everyone is appreciative, polite, welcoming and friendly. Kudos to Shap for all of his efforts to keep it that way.

5. stasistain

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good job team!

Netkoha, bssur, tallandslim67 and 4 others like this.
  6. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Combating bullying is always the right approach for community solidarity.

7. walker jones

walker jones Superior Member

Albums:
    I think it's great to keep posters from being mean to each other. But I'm curious, I really only read/post on celebrity threads, so are you saying only nice, positive comments about the celebrities will be allowed? Because I enjoy reading a variery of opinions and hearing different points of view, including sometimes negative opinions or sarcasm.

8. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So are we still allowed to give our opinions on content creators?

iakins and Erikswords like this.
  9. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Excellent question.

There are a number of threads where performers or celebs are absolutely ridiculed. Called ugly, small dick, dumb, made fun of, and really bullied. Negative comments are allowed but it is important that there be some sensitivity and mindfulness when posting.

Posting once that you don't particularly like someone's face or ass is perfectly fine. But making repeated negative attacking posts about a person in a thread isn't necessary.

10. BabkaAutorka

BabkaAutorka Legendary Member

shaming & bullying are signs of a healthy culture
    [​IMG]

(joke)

mallak likes this.
  11. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Of course. Opinions are always welcome. We are just asking you to think about what you post and if you really don't like someone consider not posting about them at all.

12. Flo179

200goteamgo.gif

nhguy78 likes this.
  13. Flo179

Hi Shap

I love this suggests and ideas but my concern are,

How fairly will these measures be enforced?

How easy will it be for others to exploit these ?

The amount of negative trolls on here who know how to work the system and get away with it,

it's ridiculous

14. Tagood7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me it’s not about them on a personal level. I post if I don’t like their content or them as a creator. There are plenty I still follow on socials because I like that persona but they are horrible at onlyfans/JFF. Also, why isn’t my signature showing

iakins likes this.
  15. Erikswords

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah there’s one account that should have been banned a while ago but apparently they are friends with the mods so they can speak however they want. This particular account is in the middle of every argument on here and they troll the shit out of people consequence free. I’ve seen people that they were arguing with banned but somehow not this one. I’m sure they’ll be able to figure out who they are. There’s a core group of people on here that seem to be able to say and do whatever they like

16. Squirrel1

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I see the mister Rogers sig.

Tagood7 and Shap like this.
  17. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    I realize we are all human. Users make mistakes, moderators make mistakes and I make more mistakes than all of you combined. Anytime you have an issue (or anyone does) just bring it up with us. You can discuss, debate and even argue any situation or warning you receive on the site. We will review it and explain our point of view to you and possibly reverse it.

18. DarkOverlord

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Such a good and sadly needed step! Thank you for taking action to keep LPSG a positive and creative place to be and share all our beautiful bodies.

orca, lafever, bssur and 7 others like this.
  19. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    That is perfectly fine.

It is important to note this will be something that takes us a while to really get in place and have a handle on and it will require some back and forth with users.

Flo179 likes this.
  20. Lil pip

Lil pip Superior Member

I’m thrilled to see this, thank you very much. In recent weeks harmful comments seemed to be rampant. I’m hopeful these new regulations will be impactful :)

lafever, bssur, tallandslim67 and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice