FEY_0H

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello everyone! I'm a newcomer to this community and I'm absolutely thrilled by the level of interaction here. It's clear that everyone here is full of passionate energy, but also incredibly kind. Just to introduce myself a bit - I'm 22 and born and raised New York. My interests include video games, anime, and anything that has to do with science or sci-fi. I'm in school, pursuing a future in the field of radiology.
oh i also have a pretty big dick too let me know what u guys think :)

Attachments

Hello everyone! I'm a newcomer to this community and I'm absolutely thrilled by the level of interaction here. It's clear that everyone here is full of passionate energy, but also incredibly kind. Just to introduce myself a bit - I'm 22 and born and raised New York. My interests include video games, anime, and anything that has to do with science or sci-fi. I'm in school, pursuing a future in the field of radiology.
Wow! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BigBoy12x8
you are gorgeous and that dick is fucking perfect!

Stunning!!!

Welcome, enjoy yourself on here!

Hello! I'm new, 22, in New York and have a big dick. My interests..video games, anime and anything to do with science or sci-fi. I'm in school, pursuing a future in the field of radiology.
..let me know what u guys think :)

I think you should change your usename to something positive and not label yourself ugly - as this fellow has:
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/why-am-i-so-ugly.8379141/post-115619551
You are beautiful, tall and possess luscious lips lad. Our science fiction fans, myself included, look forward to seeing your posts. Perhaps this "Alien" Thread might interest you: Aliens And The Zoo Theory
Welcome to lpsg UglyHalfling! :emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes: :emoji_kiss::D