New Rules For Politics Forum Please Read April 2020

Not sure what the Rosenberg's were charged with, but they were the last people executed I can recall from the top fo my head for something in that ballpark (may have been espionage though)

It was espionage, and they got the chair. Espionage is basically as treacherous as treason, but prosecuting them under espionage acts may have been easier as the burden of proof for treason is high. And, well, there was no technical state of war between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes it is a new millennium and that’s the problem, millennials. Hate all you want but when he wins in 2020 he will still be your president.
Not a millennial myself so I won't speak to that. The only way Trump can win now is to cheat and that leaves us a 50% chance of another 4 years of this hell as we all know he's not above cheating...

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For reference, here are the definitions of treason:

View attachment 16944671

There is room for argument that Jane Fonda may or may not have met the second definition of treason. But as all she did was pose for a photo and protest against the Vietnam War. The right to protest is protected by the United States Constitution. And speaking of that, let's see how the U.S. Constitution defines treason:

View attachment 16944891
The constitution of the United States, which is the ultimate rule and law of our country, has set a high bar that must be met, and if then, the punishment that is associated with the act of treason will be set by the U.S. Congress. So, even if you think that Jane Fonda committed treason, she is 78 years old and is still raking in cash while you are here on a forum that was founded initially to be a Large Penis Support Group. I think you need to let it go, you may not agree with how Jane Fonda lives her life, but she's living the best life she can live while you are arguing with other people on a forum that was built around discussing penis. Please let it go, because I promise you that nobody will want your spirit around haunting society and crying about Jane Fonda of all things. That will not make for a very good episode of Ghost Hunters.

Finally, how are milennials a problem? You have a very disgusting view of the world.
The right to protest is protected for some in the USA. It is allowed for automatic rifle carrying white males in state capital buildings but disallowed for black football players kneeling in protest. I'm not sure what happens if black men enter a statehouse with automatic weapons but I have my own suspicions of the outcome.

The right to protest is protected for some in the USA. It is allowed for automatic rifle carrying white males in state capital buildings but disallowed for black football players kneeling in protest. I'm not sure what happens if black men enter a statehouse with automatic weapons but I have my own suspicions of the outcome.
In my opinion people are protesting for the wrong reasons. I don’t see people protesting the $2trillion big business/billionaires/millionaires got? That bill could have made those rich bitches to mandatory help it’s workers and families.

I also don’t see people protesting anything about the fucktarde in the Whitehouse ignoring all his early warnings about coronavirus, monies he and his family have been stealing for his golf games and mandatory states at his bed bug facilities, constant and plain sight disregard for the US constitution, the plain sight doj shit, the real investigation that clearly shows laws broken, Etc. I could be going on for days. Plus the lack of him, and the Republicans lack respect for adults lives and voting rights. They give more right to an unborn fetus than real living and breathing people.

Also protest and complaining about wearing a mask is just ridiculous. People have no respect for other human beings. Me me me me. Sad!!

America didn’t become great with Trump and the real fake new Fox News. They showed US and the world how corrupt, selfish, and easy to manipulate Americans! People need wake the fuck up and not allow this shit destroy each other and the world. Trump and the his follower are treasonous!!!

I am respectfully asking you to not take my rebuttal about what constitutes an act of treason out of context. 1+1 does not equal 3, and my statement has NOTHING to do with what you are discussing. The scope of my argument is limited only to Jane Fonda exercising her right to protest and how it was NOT an act of treason. This is not about equality in the eyes of the law or prejudicial treatment of non-white communities. I am NOT going there, so please do not quote me in your arguments. The right to protest was only mentioned in ONE sentence in my larger argument about meeting the burden of proof required to accuse someone of treason. If this is a discussion you want to have, fine, but let's take it to a thread where that is the topic of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gj816

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am respectfully asking you to not take my rebuttal about what constitutes an act of treason out of context. 1+1 does not equal 3, and my statement has NOTHING to do with what you are discussing. The scope of my argument is limited only to Jane Fonda exercising her right to protest and how it was NOT an act of treason. This is not about equality in the eyes of the law or prejudicial treatment of non-white communities. I am NOT going there, so please do not quote me in your arguments. The right to protest was only mentioned in ONE sentence in my larger argument about meeting the burden of proof required to accuse someone of treason. If this is a discussion you want to have, fine, but let's take it to a thread where that is the topic of discussion.
Well aren't you a peach.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not a millennial myself so I won't speak to that. The only way Trump can win now is to cheat and that leaves us a 50% chance of another 4 years of this hell as we all know he's not above cheating...
Trumps going to win because his opponent is an idiot. He has not cheated- you want him to have cheated to get good with the fact half the country voted for him.... but he didn't cheat. He won fair and square

Reactions: Gj816

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trumps going to win because his opponent is an idiot. He has not cheated- you want him to have cheated to get good with the fact half the country voted for him.... but he didn't cheat. He won fair and square

Less than half the voters, and far less than half the country.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media

Not sure

Google "The Mulford Act"

Still "on the books" as they say

Sponsored by a Republican

Supported by the NRA

Signed into law by none other than that all sainted Ronald Reagan

No, REALLY! I kid you not

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Not sure Google "The Mulford Act" Still "on the books" as they say Sponsored by a Republican Supported by the NRA Signed into law by none other than that all sainted Ronald Reagan No, REALLY! I kid you not

Armed lockdown protesters in Michigan statehouse

gr8gatsby was not referring to the Mulford Act - which only pertains to California BTW. He was referring to the gun toting white protesters gleefully supported by and urged to invade Michigan's state assembly by Trump. Yet Trump decried the peaceful kneeling protest of black NFL players and, at Trump's behest, police brutality was used against peaceful protesters and journalists on June 1, 2020 in Washington DC, as stated here:

Black lives matter : in their own words(really)

Last edited:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Armed lockdown protesters in Michigan statehouse

gr8gatsby was not referring to the Mulford Act - which only pertains to California BTW. He was referring to the gun toting white protesters gleefully supported by and urged to invade Michigan's state assembly by Trump. Yet Trump decried the peaceful kneeling protest of black NFL players and, at Trump's behest, police brutality was used against peaceful protesters and journalists on June 1, 2020 in Washington DC, as stated here:

Black lives matter : in their own words(really)

First off, he was asking what if black men showed up like that.

Second, yes I am quite aware that the Mulford Act does only apply to CA.

It does probably "confirm his suspicion's" though because it WAS what happened when black men started carrying semi-auto rifles in public what would now be called "open carry"

It was more than a ironic that about a year or so ago when a bunch of these gun toting wannabee open carriers wanted to descend on Sacramento as they did in Lansing they found it was against state law and when of course their knee jerk was to "blame the liberals" some were more than a little dismayed to find out that that law was proposed by a Republican and pushed through by their Republican party and backed by that defender of all that is good and holy the NRA and signed into law by Saint Ronald of Orange County

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Simply seeing how this very thread 'devolves', I say, let the Politics Forum continue, and be left alone as a place for those of us who have the need to VENT, about "whatever"... Let us/them do it here.

That way, most of the rest of the members can ignore us/them, and concentrate on having fun, hot, sexy conversations in all the rest of the Forums, here on LPSG.

A/B

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my opinion people are protesting for the wrong reasons. I don’t see people protesting the $2trillion big business/billionaires/millionaires got? That bill could have made those rich bitches to mandatory help it’s workers and families.

I also don’t see people protesting anything about the fucktarde in the Whitehouse ignoring all his early warnings about coronavirus, monies he and his family have been stealing for his golf games and mandatory states at his bed bug facilities, constant and plain sight disregard for the US constitution, the plain sight doj shit, the real investigation that clearly shows laws broken, Etc. I could be going on for days. Plus the lack of him, and the Republicans lack respect for adults lives and voting rights. They give more right to an unborn fetus than real living and breathing people.

Also protest and complaining about wearing a mask is just ridiculous. People have no respect for other human beings. Me me me me. Sad!!

America didn’t become great with Trump and the real fake new Fox News. They showed US and the world how corrupt, selfish, and easy to manipulate Americans! People need wake the fuck up and not allow this shit destroy each other and the world. Trump and the his follower are treasonous!!!
Easy comrade

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

@cycleguy - Mind if I re-post this in the "What Made You Laugh Today?" thread?

;)

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How'd that work out?
Well considering how the nation has been run into the ground with skyrocketing gas prices and now inflation just to name a few abhorrent fuck ups id say it’s working out pretty damn shitty. How ever the bigger joke on how someone has nothing better to do than dredge up such an old post just to make a sarcastic comment is you. Ok you got your jab in but since you’re 8 months late to the party it just makes me laugh at you.

Reactions: 1088431

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well considering how the nation has been run into the ground with skyrocketing gas prices and now inflation just to name a few abhorrent fuck ups id say it’s working out pretty damn shitty. How ever the bigger joke on how someone has nothing better to do than dredge up such an old post just to make a sarcastic comment is you. Ok you got your jab in but since you’re 8 months late to the party it just makes me laugh at you.
Why are gas prices going up?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Says the guy that probably still owns and drives a polluting, fuel-inefficient "Gas-Guzzler".

A/B