New snapchat group for goofball straight buds

Issi21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A few LPSG'ers and I have decided to start a new snapchat group and thought we'd throw it out there and see if any more dudes might be interested.

We're starting a group for str8 dudes who want to channel the jackass, immature, dumb shit they used to do with their buddies when we were all goofball hs bros. Think dares, jizz contests (for speed, stamina, number of squirts, distance, cock hero, etc.), farts, taking leaks, goofy dick pics, nustack pics, snapchat editing to make the snaps even stupider/funnier, making fun of your bro's dick, trying to crack each other up, name calling, being cocky.

Basically, if it would have made you and your stinky buddies laugh at a sleepover back in hs, this group is for you.

Respond with your sc name and I'll add you in! Later bros.
Issi_ku

Nayr0820

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A few LPSG'ers and I have decided to start a new snapchat group and thought we'd throw it out there and see if any more dudes might be interested.

We're starting a group for str8 dudes who want to channel the jackass, immature, dumb shit they used to do with their buddies when we were all goofball hs bros. Think dares, jizz contests (for speed, stamina, number of squirts, distance, cock hero, etc.), farts, taking leaks, goofy dick pics, nustack pics, snapchat editing to make the snaps even stupider/funnier, making fun of your bro's dick, trying to crack each other up, name calling, being cocky.

Basically, if it would have made you and your stinky buddies laugh at a sleepover back in hs, this group is for you.

nayrmatthew

bjwant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

piripur