Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone! I’ve been around for a bit now but only really as a viewer. I’ve noticed a lot of these guys with Onlyfans accounts who are decently attractive have and continue to pretty well scam you guys.. and a lot of these guys I’m actually mutuals with on social media platforms. I just launched my Twitter/Onlyfans a little bit ago so I thought I’d come on here in hopes to gain some traction because it’s something I’ve wanted to do for awhile but was scared to pull the trigger on. Here’s some pics and vids of me as well as a screenshot of my Instagram with my Linktree in the bio with all the links you’re looking for ;) Let me know what you think
Snaptik.app_7239065540973595909.mp4

Snaptik.app_7249569574272666886.mp4

Attachments

Hi everyone! I’ve been around for a bit now but only really as a viewer. I’ve noticed a lot of these guys with Onlyfans accounts who are decently attractive have and continue to pretty well scam you guys.. and a lot of these guys I’m actually mutuals with on social media platforms. I just launched my Twitter/Onlyfans a little bit ago so I thought I’d come on here in hopes to gain some traction because it’s something I’ve wanted to do for awhile but was scared to pull the trigger on. Here’s some pics and vids of me as well as a screenshot of my Instagram with my Linktree in the bio with all the links you’re looking for ;) Let me know what you think

Attachments