New to this, need advice, support and friends...

Sally Ann

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm new to this site so here's my story. Any support advice guidance or friendships welcomed.

I'm 5'10 and slim, 39 but I'm told I look 27-30, great legs and butt, ex model with smallish but pert breasts but large nipples since being a mum. I'm always getting hit on and the temptation is building, but I'm wary of ruining my family life.

Not really sure where I'm going with this, but I had a bf in my teens who was way too big, thick and long, I couldn't even take the head, but after 2 children I'm not enjoying sex as much and I think about him and if it would better and more fulfilling (!) now.
I get turned on by videos, and when I see a black guy I can't help immediately wondering....

Anyway, we'll see where this forum leads me...

I haven't yet discussed this with my husband but we talk fantasies during sex ( mainly me) but maybe in real life it would be different ???.

My husband showed me this one and said she looks like when I met him 13 years ago. It def turned him on, and she does look a bit like I did (I don't have tattoos though)

I only bought this off the back of the video and I can just get it in me half way and it feels great but very tight. I've got large labia and they rub on it and tuck in so get sore if I get carried away and forget myself. But at least I have a great orgasm!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12107#videos

A friend at work recomended it for advice. She is slim like me but after 3 kids had the same problem feeling her man. She hasn't told me to try other men, just feel my way into it to see where it leads me. She suggested I get my hubby on side first as she didn't and now has to sneak around to get her big cock sex. However she does recommend the feeling!

I'm thinking husband might be OK because he pushes me to talk and showed me the video above ( it's fairly classy unlike others I've seen), but the toy I've bought only makes things worse- I need the real thing or I will go mad!!!

Need to take it slowly and get hubby on board and secure first though!

Can you help me PLEASE! I'm in need of the real thing not a replica that makes me sore!

Sally. XX

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Work out what you really want or what you are looking for then go to the source....still a little confused about your post after reading it several times.
But I can say - a very warm welcome to you - enjoy meeting and chatting to new friends here at LPSG. Take it easy and enjoy the ride. Cheers.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I greatly prefer fucking women who have had natural (not c-section) child birth. Having a serious large cock, I find the women who are "tight" to actually be a bit too tight.

sdwabd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First off.... Love your pics and you have a very nice body!

For your search to have a large cock you def need to discuss with your husband and be sure to get his buy in and be sure to talk about all avenues of how this will impact yourself, your husband, and your family and relationship. Then actually finding and experiencing a big cock for your enjoyment will be another event you need to process and be open with your husband about. Will he be there with you? Will you be going and experimenting on your own?

Just remember since you are married and with family, you have to keep the communication open with your man about what you want and how it impacts you and him.

With big cock comes big responsibility! as long as you two are in agreement, let the fun begin!

enviophal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Be aware that trying to balance this choice is difficult;

reading between the lines, A willing labia is nothing to be fearful about, A dissatisfied woman is something to be fearful about. This can be a damage control issue in the relationship if there is a hint of dissatisfaction for either party: the husband, the wife and the third well-endowed bloke.

generally, the birth canal becomes "squishy" after 2 kids, and the receptivity is changed because the tissue strength has changed.

As a drastic method, have your husband equip a larger strap-on, and encourage as you go.

Then again that will always be your business.

Adieu