Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey men
I’m looking to wear a good cock ring around the gym sometimes and maybe in public on a normal day. I’ve tried a rubber ring before and I think my dick got used to the feeling and tightness because my dick doesn’t stay hard like it used to when ringed up. What should I do? I’m looking at getting a leather adjustable cock ring but idk if the metal pieces on the inside will irritate my dick skin or not.

Also looking to try penis pumping because I think it would fun and interesting to see my big dick get even more swole. I was looking at the basic ones for starters, around $35.

Any NY’ers wanna help me shop for both items? I just need advice / suggestions

(these are my freeball gym underwear, I cut out the crotch part so it’s easily seen, I get a few stares at the right gym)

Attachments

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMG_7014.JPG
Hey men
I’m looking to wear a good cock ring around the gym sometimes and maybe in public on a normal day. I’ve tried a rubber ring before and I think my dick got used to the feeling and tightness because my dick doesn’t stay hard like it used to when ringed up. What should I do? I’m looking at getting a leather adjustable cock ring but idk if the metal pieces on the inside will irritate my dick skin or not.

Also looking to try penis pumping because I think it would fun and interesting to see my big dick get even more swole. I was looking at the basic ones for starters, around $35.

(these are my freeball gym underwear, I cut out the crotch part so it’s easily seen, I get a few stares at the right gym)
Stainless steel donut cockring like this is my favorite

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about getting it on and off?
Well, when that beautiful cock of yours is hard there's no getting it off. It's actually easier on and off than you'd imagine. The weight feels great when your wearing it. There are silicone donut shaped rings out there too, same shape but stretchy.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, when that beautiful cock of yours is hard there's no getting it off. It's actually easier on and off than you'd imagine. The weight feels great when your wearing it. There are silicone donut shaped rings out there too, same shape but stretchy.
What method do you recommend to take it off and putting it on?
with my rubber/silicone one, I did my dick first and then ease my balls in one by one and I also use lube to help with the ease

Reactions: ItalTony9

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What method do you recommend to take it off and putting it on?
with my rubber/silicone one, I did my dick first and then ease my balls in one by one and I also use lube to help with the ease
I put my dick in first too, then pull my balls through one at a time. Too bad your not closer, I'd offer to help you out.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never tried a cock ring, but want to, what are main benefits and best for first timer?
It keeps the blood pumped in your dick, giving you a longer erection, helping you maintain that erection, and maybe cause your dick to get veiny. Get a silicone rubber one.

Reactions: LondonRel

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never tried a cock ring, but want to, what are main benefits and best for first timer?
I like to wear it because I go commando in the gym and sometimes in public , (exhibtionism)

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Judging by the size of that cock you will need a good sized tube or you might just fill it up quickly. You would like pumping for sure but shop around online and see what might fit that great cock first.
Could you maybe suggest one? Like drop a link

Reactions: LondonRel

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey men

Oh my lord. What. A. Huge. Dick.

Reactions: gymman2020

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Glasgow26

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I put my dick in first too, then pull my balls through one at a time. Too bad your not closer, I'd offer to help you out.
I do the opposite - balls first (as they're so big) and then squish my dick through but only if I'm really soft. Any slight semi and I'm too late and it won't go on!! If I'm hard, I can easily put my dick in the ring, but balls just won't go through at all.

Attachments

GrowingMore

Expert Member
Media
Hey men

Nice crotchless underwear... Do you have a picture with gym shorts so we can see what it looks like at the gym :)

I bought a basic one but found that the cylinder diameter was too big and didn't work. So i invested in a custom made one suited to my size and works much better, the brand is called thickwall.
In terms or cock rings try a silcone one or cock and ball ring all in one for full package effect... if you moisturiser or apply some coconut oil it will prevent any irritation or friction and wont be uncomfortable.
Hope this helps :)

Reactions: gymman2020