NHL Players

hockey players ARE the hottest! something about the leg muscles, the hockey socks, the mix of accents, and the hairy masculinity of them. I wish the dustin brown link worked!

that is a pretty big cock to haul right out of a jock after 2 hours of hard skating on a cold surface. very very impressive. it actually looks almost like its starting to get hard instead of being a total softee

I saw Lindros in the lockerroom..errr..dressing room in hockeytalk...once in his Flyers days. what a fantastic body. and perfectly average elsewhere. but that is NOT a bad thing!

^In person, he looks like one of those guys who could be secretly packin'. But, I've only seen him on the ice, sorry! :(

No that anyone remember him, but there were always a lot of rumors about Steve Duchesne being hung like "louisville slugger". He was mentioned in some article about a secret groupie web site that had detailed info about athletes, their number, size, likes, etc. and he was supposed to be a big one.

Has anyone seen any nhler players naked? Huge hockey fan here, and always been curious what some of these guys might look like naked, and/or which ones might be interested in other men. Any good sites that anyone know of that is about this subject? Can contact me directly if its a preference, and discretion needed.

I know I'm dating myself with this, but I always thought Bobby Hull (great player) was pretty damn hot- great build, great hairy chest. Any pics of The Golden Jet?