I saw Nicholas on Broadway in choir boy last year..beautiful young man and superb actor! Him and Justice are so cute together, happy they found each other!

With his bf
img_20200606_150252-jpg.17626941

I was hoping when Nicolas came out they'd write it into his character's story on Queen Sugar since they already wrote out his girlfriend and had them break up off camera. But alas, it looks like he's staying straight based off what I'm seeing on Twitter about the sensing opening.

A really big missed opportunity imo, the show for all its hype severely lacks any LGBT representation. I don't count Nova, who was shown with a woman once since the show aired and was never spoken about again by her or anyone else.

I was hoping when Nicolas came out they'd write it into his character's story on Queen Sugar since they already wrote out his girlfriend and had them break up off camera. But alas, it looks like he's staying straight based off what I'm seeing on Twitter about the sensing opening.

A really big missed opportunity imo, the show for all its hype severely lacks any LGBT representation. I don't count Nova, who was shown with a woman once since the show aired and was never spoken about again by her or anyone else.
So, they aren't doing the Micah with his male friend story line OR is it too early in the season to really make that conclusion?

Reactions: corey wells
So, they aren't doing the Micah with his male friend story line OR is it too early in the season to really make that conclusion?

Who's to say. It could be too early to tell. But I have to say if that's the route they're taking then I fear it's going to be on convoluted mess when they could have set the male friend path from episode one.

They have him smashing his teacher...I for sure was hoping to see him rolling over in bed with another man....can't wait to see where this storyline goes though between these two.View attachment 41714301

Rght?! When Nick came out I thought for sure they'd tie it into his character. Time will tell but after the whole teacher thing it'll be sloppy AF if they go that route.