Nick Ballard

DarkForest1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an actor that I don't know how he isn't in more roles. Nick Ballard is to me, one of the hottest TV actors I've seen recently. I had an immediate crush on the man since I saw him as a guest star on a TV series. You know when there's something about someone that just captivates you, and you cannot explain it beyond "He's so fucking HOT", yep that's Nick Ballard for me.

What do you guys think? Do you find him hot too?

If you by any chance have any more pictures of him, please add them here.

Attachments

This is an actor that I don't know how he isn't in more roles. Nick Ballard is to me, one of the hottest TV actors I've seen recently. I had an immediate crush on the man since I saw him as a guest star on a TV series. You know when there's something about someone that just captivates you, and you cannot explain it beyond "He's so fucking HOT", yep that's Nick Ballard for me.

He ALMOST distracted me from Eddie Cahill, when he guest-starred on CSI NY lol

Reactions: DarkForest1
Back when I was still going to the gym, I used to see him all the time. The LA Fitness in Studio City, on Coldwater. We started talking one day, quick gym conversations. He's probably the nicest person I've ever met. Super fit, incredible eyes, perfect hair, great teeth - I assume the rest of him falls in line. But... he's married with a kid. So, he definitely has a dog house (if you're a fan of Norm MacDonald, you'll get that joke.) I agree with you, though, he should be in more movies. He has a sex scene in a movie called Last Resort that's kinda hot (clip below). He also did a movie with Julie Strain back in 2006 that I've never been able to find anywhere. Julie Strain movies always have lots of softcore sex so there might be a legit nude scene of Nick out there somewhere. The movie is called Akira: Blood from the Sand. Hopefully it surfaces some day.
The Last Resort.mp4

Jaw-droppingly handsome!

Reactions: DarkForest1