Nick Sandell Of

Hello66682

Loved Member
Media
I'm already subscribed to him but he's got a promo going on right now: 10 day free trial or 50% off for a year. I actually do like his OF. Yes, so far the most we've gotten is ass. It's a really nice ass though.

Anyway, he sent some locked content through DM for $18 and $25. Has anyone bought it? Is it worth it? The vids are a little over a minute each from what I can tell.

I'm already subscribed to him but he's got a promo going on right now: 10 day free trial or 50% off for a year. I actually do like his OF. Yes, so far the most we've gotten is ass. It's a really nice ass though.

Anyway, he sent some locked content through DM for $18 and $25. Has anyone bought it? Is it worth it? The vids are a little over a minute each from what I can tell.
Also want to know what the vids are all about?

Reactions: VitaminSea
That sucks.
For one of them, it's supposed to be a nude photoshoot in a car. But the way he's positioned in the teaser pic, it's probably just a full on tease vid. I mean, a min of him posing in a car doesn't seem worth it.
He makes it seem like he's gonna drop trou in the other one but most likely he ends up just flipping around. :confused:
If we got to see HQ peen, I wouldn't mind dropping that kinda money on him for 1 min vids. Oh, well.

Took the free trial, content was garbage, got sent an automated message thanking me, sent him one back which he didn’t read, got another automated message about how he loves feedback, sent him a second message which he didn't read, then I unsubscribed.

He doesn't care about feedback or anything, he is trying to rope in enough people with a free trial so he can send them mediocre, overpriced, locked content for more cash (which DEFINITELY WONT be worth it).

Also he turned the comments off because it'll be full of people biching about his Onlyfans sucking. He doesn't want to deal with the headache of moderating it so he's disabled it like other guys who run crap accounts do.

It's true that the content has been pretty tame, but for some folks that's enough. I don't think he has disdain for subscribers, he's just a young guy with several businesses and he hasn't developed the focus to keep up with OF messages. He's apparently also had some severe allergic reactions to something recently that have put him in the emergency room twice in the last two weeks.

Took the free trial, content was garbage, got sent an automated message thanking me, sent him one back which he didn’t read, got another automated message about how he loves feedback, sent him a second message which he didn't read, then I unsubscribed.

He doesn't care about feedback or anything, he is trying to rope in enough people with a free trial so he can send them mediocre, overpriced, locked content for more cash (which DEFINITELY WONT be worth it).

Also he turned the comments off because it'll be full of people biching about his Onlyfans sucking. He doesn't want to deal with the headache of moderating it so he's disabled it like other guys who run crap accounts do.
I got a free subscription as well. I thought the disabling of the comments was suspicious. No I won't take the bait.