Nifty.org Suggestions For Gay Erotic

DanielX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who knows but if it involves Josh I'm sure hunter will be involved as well. I'm wondering if Josh is going to fuck hunters friends after how the last chapter ended.
maybe. I'm more interested in seeing hunter kiss Josh again lmao or perhaps Josh becomes bolder and admits his feelings for Hunter. Or vice versa of course

But seeing as how the author never responded, we probably won't see the rest :/

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I am searching for a story and hopefully someone can help me find it. Starts out the class is going on a field trip and the nerdy guy and the jock share a hotel room and the jock seduces the nerd. The story goes on with them dating. Hopefully this isn’t to vague.

Reactions: tomaskontos20

curious25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Menos125

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: tomaskontos20

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I read a story titled “Brad” about a mid 30s straight guy that gets drawn into a relationship with his 20s neighbor who has a huge dick. I don’t remember where I read it so don’t have a link. It basically covers a large part of their life together. Don’t want to give to much away but it was a good read.

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I read a story titled “Brad” about a mid 30s straight guy that gets drawn into a relationship with his 20s neighbor who has a huge dick. I don’t remember where I read it so don’t have a link. It basically covers a large part of their life together. Don’t want to give to much away but it was a good read.
sounds interesting could you try to find where we could read

Reactions: looknorlando

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
y'all should check out this story it's about these two college roommates where one of the guys is actually gay but pretending to be in a relationship like his roommate so he doesn't think he's gay but one drunken nights leads to much more....
Nifty Archive: neil-and-rocky

Reactions: DanielX

yexoc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story series Evan as well as The Society were both so spectacular both as stories and as erotica. Unfortunately too much of what I find on Nifty are way too heavy on the sex and little story development or they are about average looking guys or have old guys in them. I prefer multi part stories like the ones I mentioned. Any suggestions? The stories posted here on LPSG are just too short to get into. I let a reading software program read them to me in the car. Regarding Evan, I love his series, but the stories about his partner were just too much sex and no story.

Shortly after I graduated from college, I started a multi-part story for Nifty - Nifty Archive: freshman-fifteen

It originated with a real-life encounter in the dorm showers. My plan was to extend the story to 15 chapters, but I only ever wrote three.

What about giving the storyline a reboot here?

dickfit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shortly after I graduated from college, I started a multi-part story for Nifty - Nifty Archive: freshman-fifteen

It originated with a real-life encounter in the dorm showers. My plan was to extend the story to 15 chapters, but I only ever wrote three.

What about giving the storyline a reboot here?
I just read and waiting for Mike to top

Reactions: yexoc

lhistoire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nifty Archive: steps-to-sucking-cock

I don't think any will best this one for me. The slow burn and literal edging towards oral sex, first with condoms, then without, then to swallowing, then to group play. I melt when Cole arrives and the slow lead up to his taste. I hope one day Victoria Boy returns and continues the saga. I can't find anything else on Nifty that turns me on as much.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nifty Archive: steps-to-sucking-cock

I don't think any will best this one for me. The slow burn and literal edging towards oral sex, first with condoms, then without, then to swallowing, then to group play. I melt when Cole arrives and the slow lead up to his taste. I hope one day Victoria Boy returns and continues the saga. I can't find anything else on Nifty that turns me on as much.
wow l just read all this story, really good

hunglover9104

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: looknorlando