NINNINNIN (Twitter Model and Scammer)

Chris Levin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a warning for everyone. This twitter user who's pictures are really attractive is a part of a scam group. I am now one of his victims. He uses a Trojan horse app (which I was dumb enough to download) and they asks a ransom fee for your information. Be careful! Don't interact with him.

NINNINNIN (@b_NINNINNIN) / Twitter

This is a warning for everyone. This twitter user who's pictures are really attractive is a part of a scam group. I am now one of his victims. He uses a Trojan horse app (which I was dumb enough to download) and they asks a ransom fee for your information. Be careful! Don't interact with him.

Good to know thx. saw the app and decided not to because it looked very sketchy. A shame cause he'd be better off just going on OF.

Even after he got my information from the app, I just stopped any conversation with him. I feel like he only uses scare tactics because its been week and nothing happened. Just make sure you uninstalled the app and removed any "profiles" made in your settings.

I was also a victim of theirs. I accidentally allowed my contacts and pictures on the Trojan app and they decided to blackmail me with it. Showed me a photo of my pictures and sent me all of my contact numbers. Threatened to send them to my contacts. I blocked an deleted the app/Trojan from settings.

it’s been more than 2 weeks and nothing came about from it. I messaged all my contacts to just block any number incase they did sent anything. But my contacts have assured me that they haven’t received anything to this day.

I was also a victim of theirs. I accidentally allowed my contacts and pictures on the Trojan app and they decided to blackmail me with it. Showed me a photo of my pictures and sent me all of my contact numbers. Threatened to send them to my contacts. I blocked an deleted the app/Trojan from settings.

it’s been more than 2 weeks and nothing came about from it. I messaged all my contacts to just block any number incase they did sent anything. But my contacts have assured me that they haven’t received anything to this day
He showed a screenshot of his "mass sending" software to threaten me, but all the apps were Chinese social medias.. So I was just like whatever

He showed a screenshot of his "mass sending" software to threaten me, but all the apps were Chinese social medias.. So I was just like whatever
Before I blocked him, he called like 10-12 times. After I didn’t answer he just message me and called me uncivilized for not responding. Thought that was funny in the middle of all of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chris Levin

What do you mean???

This isn’t telegram, is it? Just saw him on Twitter but no app?
Every second or third time he uploads, its a new photo with a link to his telegram account. You know it's suspicious because he always makes a new account. He then sends you a link to download an app that's not official (It's not approved by app store or google play) in which it steal information from you ect. He always deletes these photo's with the link as to avoid trouble ect. If you turn on notification with him you will see his telegram link soon enough but its a scam so I wouldn't reccomend lol