No More Straight People!

T

T_Lurch

I know this is fiction , so ha ha

But; if someone has posted, no more GAY people, even fictitiously, it would expect it could be taken as an insult by some .
I understand you are trying to be entertaining; but tread cautiously . Even Hetero's occasionally get pissed off
I think pissing people off is HP's raison d'être.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I know this is fiction , so ha ha

But; if someone has posted, no more GAY people, even fictitiously, it would expect it could be taken as an insult by some .
I understand you are trying to be entertaining; but tread cautiously . Even Hetero's occasionally get pissed off

It's a hypothetical question. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be straights or that being straight is bad. Just what would happen if heterosexuality8 stopped existing.

Reactions: malakos

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
Let's say God appears before every person on Earth and says, "no more heterosexuals!" This divine decree ends heterosexuality in humans on planet Earth. Even bisexuality disappears.

How would this affect the world? How would it affect society? Would humanity be worse off or better? How old you react to this situation?

Obey, otherwise I would be punished with eternal hell. This being is more powerful so I do not have a choice, do I?

The answer is depending if the God is a punishing and a non-loving God like it is often described.

Otherwise if it is a loving God, it would not make such laws.

But good questions.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Obey, otherwise I would be punished with eternal hell. This being is more powerful so I do not have a choice, do I?

The answer is depending if the God is a punishing and a non-loving God like it is often described.

Otherwise if it is a loving God, it would not make such laws.

But good questions.
You wouldn't have a choice in obeying. In fact it wouldn't even be about obeying. God would just turn off the part of your brain that found the opposite sex attractive and turn the part that found the same sex attractive. The question is more about how this would change society, the world and you.

Reactions: malakos

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say God appears before every person on Earth and says, "no more heterosexuals!" This divine decree ends heterosexuality in humans on planet Earth. Even bisexuality disappears.

How would this affect the world? How would it affect society? Would humanity be worse off or better? How old you react to this situation?
Straight people using this website could be convinced that this has already happened (but that they were missed and the only one left)!

Xerb9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of the basic foundations of society would change.

First the world would become a matriarchy. Fatherhood would disappear and masculinity would be taught to boys by extended family members like uncles. Speaking of extended family, that would become the new normal. The nuclear family would cease to exist and be replaced by tight knit collections of extended families of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

However as much as things change they will still stay the same. In these family groups men will be valued for their abilities as a provider. Most women will prefer to have only 1 or 2 female children but multiple male children in order to have multiple sources of income for the family. Women would still be valued for their reproductive abilities as it is only women that can continue on the family.

Men would most likely stop entering into relationships on average. The average male would spend a lot of time fucking in their teens and twenties fucking, then in their 30s and 40s they would slow down to only a few times a week. Each man would end up with thousands of partners during his lifetime. The ugliest man would have a few hundred.

More to come as I think of it.

I'm not sure this would lead to matriarchy. The loss of any desire for women would make 'male society' a lot more misogynistic, valuing women only for their fertility and surrogacy.

And if as you described, God simply turned everyone gay overnight - including conservative male bigots - those same bullies would simply press women to bend under a new 'gay patriarchy' where women are just breeding cows.

Basically, a Gay Gilead where men influence the adoption process and use physical strength to subdue women's voices.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm not sure this would lead to matriarchy. The loss of any desire for women would make 'male society' a lot more misogynistic, valuing women only for their fertility and surrogacy.

And if as you described, God simply turned everyone gay overnight - including conservative male bigots - those same bullies would simply press women to bend under a new 'gay patriarchy' where women are just breeding cows.

Basically, a Gay Gilead where men influence the adoption process and use physical strength to subdue women's voices.

Hmm, that is a possibility, but I think once you remove the sexual aspect men won't desire to dominate women. Most men will be too busy fucking each other to care about that.

Conservative bigots (aren't those synonyms?) will be stuck on two modes. They will either be trying to pray the gay away, or just pretending that they're still straight. I do think that will lead to violence as these sexually frustrated men will take their anger out on their wives.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Simple thing to do is either take it up with @Mr. LPSG directly or the mods in the support forum where u can discuss it without coming across as a petulant child who doesnt get what he wants or leave the site
Nobody brought this to my attention but you. I've moved this thread.

Reactions: wallyj84

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
By design, the title No More Straight People! was meant to be provocative (note the ! in the title). So the readers mind quickly thinks:
1. The OP is angry with straight people.
2. The OP is complaining LPSG has no more straight members.
3. The OP is Wally.

I saw #3 and knew it was going to be a hypothetical "what if" debate that would not end well. But credit where credit is due: Lots of folks came to play (I just woke up from my second shot of vaccine funk).

D

deleted1022263

Were you inspired by Marvel's Scarlett witch "No more mutants!"?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
By design, the title No More Straight People! was meant to be provocative (note the ! in the title). So the readers mind quickly thinks:
1. The OP is angry with straight people.
2. The OP is complaining LPSG has no more straight members.
3. The OP is Wally.

I saw #3 and knew it was going to be a hypothetical "what if" debate that would not end well. But credit where credit is due: Lots of folks came to play (I just woke up from my second shot of vaccine funk).

Ah, but you forgot the 4th one, gay guys complaining about straight women at gay bars. ;)

Anyway, how would this change society?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@wallyj84
This is shitposting on a section where people can’t defend themselves. Woman, and bi men can’t post here.
Stop dreaming on the annihilation of people with some characteristics, my little hitler, and learn to be happy on this world with all its inhabitants.

Reactions: WilliamG

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't believe this has garnered three pages already since it was clearly meant to be just a provocative cry for attention using outlandish brain-fart scenarios (in other words: Wally just being Wally) and thus gotten more attention than it's deserved.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I actually think this brings up a pretty interesting question.
I think that religious believes can change, laws can change and attitudes of societies can change, but I do not believe that we can select our sexual orientations ourselves.
What changes is how open and honest we dare to be, depending on the circumstances.
If a devine being appeared and made his or her opinion known, it wouldn't make any difference at all.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually think this brings up a pretty interesting question.
I think that religious believes can change, laws can change and attitudes of societies can change, but I do not believe that we can select our sexual orientations ourselves.
What changes is how open and honest we dare to be, depending on the circumstances.
If a devine being appeared and made his or her opinion known, it wouldn't make any difference at all.

Best answer IMHO.