Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@wallyj84
This is shitposting on a section where people can’t defend themselves. Woman, and bi men can’t post here.
Stop dreaming on the annihilation of people with some characteristics, my little hitler, and learn to be happy on this world with all its inhabitants.
I just realized the section this is in... I'm out.

Reactions: LPSG Simon
D

deleted848353

@wallyj84
This is shitposting on a section where people can’t defend themselves. Woman, and bi men can’t post here.
Stop dreaming on the annihilation of people with some characteristics, my little hitler, and learn to be happy on this world with all its inhabitants.
How can women or bi people not defend themselves in politics

Reactions: malakos
D

deleted848353

I just realized the section this is in... I'm out.
It's been moved about so much first was in relationships then fictitious stories back to relationships which @Mr. LPSG moved it back to and now in politics I wonder where it will end up next

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can women or bi people not defend themselves in politics
It was on ask straight men when I posted.
Everything it’s normal just a wallysm mask on and move along
v5pnqbi_d.jpg

Reactions: rbkwp

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I just Googled that... Now I'm going down a rabbit hole. I think I chose to go down the hole... But I'm not sure now. <ggg>
It can take you to some pretty severe places. I wont toss in any seeds there, but dont let it warp your mind too much.

Just to keep the discussion relevant: You couldn't choose to be homosexual, even if you could choose.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Haha people
@wallyj84

A few things, I didn't put this here. The mods keep on moving this thread around. This isn't an attack on anyone. It's a question about how society would change. Not an attack at all. Especially not one on gay people.

Reactions: malakos

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Can't believe this has garnered three pages already since it was clearly meant to be just a provocative cry for attention using outlandish brain-fart scenarios (in other words: Wally just being Wally) and thus gotten more attention than it's deserved.

It is an interesting. How much of our society and culture is built around heterosexuality? How does the removal of that change things? It is a heady question.

Reactions: MickeyLee

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
None. We all have free will.

Someone already posted about determinism. I would argue that free will is a lie because we're governed by desires and impulses outside of our control.

Anyway, it is a fun topic. Just say what you think would happen. How would families change? How would government? Gender roles? Just think of everything that is influenced by the assumption of heterosexuality. With that gone, what happens?

Reactions: MickeyLee

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It can take you to some pretty severe places. I wont toss in any seeds there, but dont let it warp your mind too much.

Just to keep the discussion relevant: You couldn't choose to be homosexual,
like/love/lol,simon

thread come at a good teven if you could choose.

like/love/lol simon
anf i never use lol ha
anyway,thread came @ a good time,never knew it existed since 2007 tbh

been wnderung where to put this gem ha

i frequent 'what are you doing threas/daily'
and the amount of folk who come in and say
just stroking' whatever

i immeadiately go into there mini profile
straught ur gay haha
invariably ....

btw
i have been known to look at pics ,in case pecker can raise a fraction
no worries ha

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I actually think this brings up a pretty interesting question.
I think that religious believes can change, laws can change and attitudes of societies can change, but I do not believe that we can select our sexual orientations ourselves.
What changes is how open and honest we dare to be, depending on the circumstances.
If a devine being appeared and made his or her opinion known, it wouldn't make any difference at all.

Someone gets it.

So that brings up a question, who all knows that heterosexuality is gone? If only you know, then there will be a lot of confused people waking up next to partners they no longer find attractive. How would they react to that? Will some people continue on not believing that their sexuality has changed? Would this break up families? End relationships? How would men and women relate now? Would they relate?

This question in the weird-Wally-way, but it is a deep one. If people would embrace it, they would learn about themselves and society.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
re stroking

careeful where you spilleth your seed

not all clean up persons are gay
just sayin ha

arbie
figurin there are much more closeted in our world than let on
talking all facets of life

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Consider this thread has been almost everywhere now :laughing:, I think the next port-of-call should be "Penis Enlargement".

Even though it's one of the sections I have no interest in venturing in I think based upon the similarity of "tall tale" aspects, it still might fit in there.

In fact, thinking a penis will grow two inches just by hanging a five pound weight on it is more believable than any of the scenarios dreamed up by our resident deep thinker here :rolleyes:.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since queer folk have/desire/maintain, at a higher level of satisfaction than others, conventional family units the home structure probably would not change much. I could see an increase of poly-functional homes. Mens and women and the non-binary folk living together to achieve an end goal of stability and prosperity.

On a very real tip womens' lives would change over night. From being safe to walk home at night to unwanted pregnancy or the terrible side effects of medication to prevent pregnancy even being a thing. Women in developing nations would no longer fear child/forced marriages, lack of birth control, trafficking, honor killing/assault.

Population drop when all pregnancies are planned. Reduced stress on natural resources. Small population foot prints, possibly by effect of more communal based living, mean less wildlife habitat intrusions.

All the bitter closet case Republicans will be free to be happy. "God made me gay!"

A period of panicked adjustment. Followed by a few decades of positive growth.... until some fuckstick gets to missing feeling superior to someone.

eta: for, true is all heterosexual desire went poof the world would look like the queer community does now. Minus the constant battle to simply exist and some internalized self loathing.

So...the whole world is P-town. With raunchy out breaks of Fire Island and Lilith Fair patches.

Last edited:

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually think this brings up a pretty interesting question.
I think that religious believes can change, laws can change and attitudes of societies can change, but I do not believe that we can select our sexual orientations ourselves.
What changes is how open and honest we dare to be, depending on the circumstances.
If a devine being appeared and made his or her opinion known, it wouldn't make any difference at all.

The thought experiment hypothetically assumes the existence of a being who, as omnipotent, has the power to make everyone homosexual. You may not think that is a real possibility, but hypothetical thought experiments are not confined only to real possibilities.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None. We all have free will.

People tend to behave in certain ways under certain conditions, and then differently under other conditions. Behavior is usually fairly predictable given knowledge of the circumstances and the actor(s) being considered. So I think it's fair to say that everyone being magically changed to be homosexual would change behaviors considerably, and in some way that may be predictable.