Noah Beck

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
Ok, I’m genuinely surprised that Noah’s bestie Curtis is still closeted—I though for sure he was out to his friend group, but that doesn’t seem to be the case… hmm…
They honestly have a cute friendship (it even seems very relationship-y at times)… and not trying to force labels on anyone, but I think most people would come away with the impression that Curtis was gay…
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Lil pip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was SO shocked when Curtis started talking about being straight… like that’s so sad. I can’t believe he doesn’t know he’s gay, he must be in denial. So does that mean there’s more chance of Noah being gay? They do seem like a bickering cute couple lol

Jessie♡

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was SO shocked when Curtis started talking about being straight… like that’s so sad. I can’t believe he doesn’t know he’s gay, he must be in denial. So does that mean there’s more chance of Noah being gay? They do seem like a bickering cute couple lol
Can we please not assume/ decide someone’s sexuality here? Just because someone doesn’t act as a stereotype straight man that doesn’t mean that they’re directly gay. You probably are part of the lgbtq community as well so you know how hard and difficult it is and especially when people are saying these type of things

fasterandfaster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They honestly have a cute friendship (it even seems very relationship-y at times)… and not trying to force labels on anyone, but I think most people would come away with the impression that Curtis was gay…
it’s giving joey graceffa pre coming out

Nitebite9

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curtis reminds me of Nathan Triska haha. Anyone with eyes and ears can see it. Likely hide it to have teen girls think they have a shot with them. But hey everyone comes out at their own pace and doesn't need to scream it.

Reactions: Lil pip

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curtis isn’t out? O_O
Ok. She betta be straight because a coming out video will be either a flop or a shitshow meme with “really?” “Glass closet” and so on... both situations will make her pissed

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is such a terribly harmful thing to say about someone. BIG yikes ma’boy! 5A4A4105-55D3-4612-827D-134D02EFD750.jpeg

qenhaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is weird to say

Alex6699

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swear to god the moment a guy isn’t a text book example of toxic masculinity, something I’m sure y’all would complain about, you guys star saying he’s gay and in denial
Noah,and whoever for that matter, can be as feminine as he likes and it doesn’t affect his sexuality at all. He can also be Bi. At the end of the day he’s not gonna sleep with you so it doesn’t matter in the slightest

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swear to god the moment a guy isn’t a text book example of toxic masculinity, something I’m sure y’all would complain about, you guys star saying he’s gay and in denial
Noah,and whoever for that matter, can be as feminine as he likes and it doesn’t affect his sexuality at all. He can also be Bi. At the end of the day he’s not gonna sleep with you so it doesn’t matter in the slightest
Spill

adam0091993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we please not assume/ decide someone’s sexuality here? Just because someone doesn’t act as a stereotype straight man that doesn’t mean that they’re directly gay. You probably are part of the lgbtq community as well so you know how hard and difficult it is and especially when people are saying these type of things
Curtis is a power bottoming twink :)

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolute Facts....

Jessie♡

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you!!

Reactions: Supernova05

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s Noah’s 20!
He does have some cute friendships… here with his soccer bestie…

Why is he younger than me? Lmaoo I thought he was 23 or 24