Now Thats a Man

r007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't even remember how we got here. My mind is misfiring as I gaze into his green eyes as his devilish smile slowly descends between my legs. The heaviness of how wet he makes me is almost too much and we haven't even done anything yet. With that thought, his eyes twinkle and his tongue plunges into my pool of pussy juice. My legs shake and quiver with excitement. I'm not going to last long. His tongue explores me like the professional I was hoping he was. How his mouth feels on me makes me want to fuck him so bad. "I need your cock" I whimper. "No. Cum for me," he growls. Just those words drive me over the edge with need. My entire body convulses into orgasm. He grabs my thighs and shakes his head as he dives deeper into me. Moaning with pleasure, I can't imagine what he'll do next. I'm so wet, too wet. He brings his head up towards me. I lean up and lick my juices off his lips. He looks at me with lust and firmly pushes my shoulder to lay me back down with one hand and presses his other hand inside me. Oh my god this feels so good. I feel his fingers explore, moving with perfection. Then it suddenly feels different. So full. I feel a moment of pressure and pleasurable pain, then only bliss. "Do you feel that" , he whispers. "Your fingers", I sigh. "No." He says. "That's my entire fist. You're so wet. It's perfect" He starts moving his wrist, his fist finding every spot inside me I had no idea I had. Gasping, moaning, screaming in pleasure, I don't know what my body will do with these types of orgasms. One orgasm rolling into the next. I feel like my entire body will explode. My arms, my legs, my ass, all my muscles are tense. I cant think. I cant speak. I moan and I orgasm, over and over. My entire being is overwhelmed with pleasure. I throw back my head and the largest eruption of ecstasy overtakes my body. Sweat dripping down my face, I look down at him to see that lustful desire his eyes carry. His fist slows down in motion to a delicious stop and with delicate care, he slowly removes his fist from me, watching my face to ensure my pussy relaxes enough to allow his hand to leave my body. I roll over to my knees, needing to invite him inside me. He grabs my hair with one hand, and my hip with the other. My back bends, exposing my pussy, my body needing him. He leans over, pulling my hair enough to put my ear next to his mouth. "Are you ready?" He asks. He let's go of my hair and flips me onto my back and pushes my legs up and apart. He undoes his belt with finesse, and lowers his jeans. The thickest cock I've ever seen drops out like a mallet. It continues to grow hard before my eyes and he takes a step closer so it rests on my wet pussy. He pushes the monster down slightly and thrusts inside me. I gasp as my pussy surrounds it with juice. He pulls it out slowly and says "I just needed a little lube", grins, presses his cock down at a lower angle and slides it into my ass. My eyes roll into the back of my head as he pushes deeper inside me. I'm so turned on my pussy overflows with wetness and drips down me, onto him as he starts to thrust. My body erupts into an orgasm I'm not ready for. I scream as I explode into a seizure of pleasure I've never known. I feel him throb and erupt inside me. His cum warming my insides as it floods in. My body collapses as the orgasm subsides. We're both breathing hard as he steps away from the side of the bed. Deep in need, I slide off the bed onto my knees and take his cock into my mouth to savor his final drops of sweet cum. He sucks his breath in as I take as much of him as I can, until I taste only him.
His eyes watch me in silence as I slowly remind my muscles how to operate and I push myself up to sit on the bed and look up to his face. "Same time tomorrow?" He asked, head cocked to one side. I smile, and fall back down on the bed. I nod at the ceiling, still exhausted, but needing more. He laughs that sexy laugh of his, plants a light kiss on my still spinning forehead, and walks out the door. What a fucking animal, wow. Now that's a man.