Nude Beach Experiences

.He is gay and when I was down there he always wanted show me all around. My lil bro is an amazing guy.

Ok, I'll bite. Does your lil bro have a profile here? He sounds fun.

Also here in Holland we've got a decent gay-friendly nude beach at Zandvoort.

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Naked beaches in Sitges Spain are pretty fun, theres beaches just for being nude, anyone can go even families then there’s the gay beach. It has a bit of hike along some train tracks and a cruising area in the woods on the way. It’s stonier than other beaches but a lot more discreet, even straight men go. Good place to start if your nervous about going nude the first time. Then obviously the big one in Europe is Cap D’adge in France, very cruisey...if I say mildly...basically full on sex on the beach and dunes, both straight and gays go.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I second the views of others about the quality of Haulover near Ft. Lauderdale FL, Hanlan point in Toronto and Surges, near Barcelona. The busiest and least chilled of these options is Surges, mainly because too many people go with the intention to cruise, rather than simply to chill out in the buff on a beach.

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Super Paradise in Greece. Totally chill, and very good people watching. Down among the boulders, closer to the water, very rocky, with LOTS of sexy times among the semi-secluded niches in the boulders, with a breathtaking view of the sea. I wanna go back!!

ARTYBOLLOX

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey,

I have never been to a gay nude beach so far but want to change it this summer. How have your experiences been? Any recommendations for nude beaches in Europe or the US?

Cheers,
G.

I can recommend Fairlight Glen Naturist Beach near Hasting if you want to get away from London. Happy to arrange a trip there if you get in touch via LPSG.

How to get there: Google Maps

Reactions: carter2006

seabear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shorham Harbour Nr. Hove Quiet, friendly, hidden behind sea wall, Pebble
Studland W. of Bournmouth Acres of dunes, naked guys everywhere good swimming, sand beach
Both great

Brighton Black Rock not so good,

You are a bit in the middle - I would not start from there! Loads of other smaller quiet ones

Go quick summers nearly gone

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's why I haven't been there yet... I'm a bit shy and normally don't show off in public. The thought of guys filming me or taking pics secretly is a bit annoying
One of the downsides to every phone being a camera.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never been to a nude beach but have wanted to go.
I love the beach and someday I would like to have wild hot sex on the beach.

You should definitely try it at least once. Even if u only jack off in the warm sunlight with another guy or guys watching. In my case I get turned on tons more by being watched, and even though several guys here have complained about being filmed or photoed with other guys cell phones, that is even more exciting to me. Not THAT hard to slightly cover your face or turn your head or wear sunglasses if you have concerns about being recognized by others cell pics. Several times when I was 18 and had a very dark Speedo tan line from school swim team, a guy would ask to take pics with his cell phone of me with his buddy or b/f sexually and I always took that as a compliment and I was even more turned on thinking the guy with the cell phone would jack off watching us later on his phone. Under those circumstances I have been able to stay hard and tease for 30 min or longer, and then every time I was able to shoot several times 4 feet or more which got good reactions. a total rush for me, and I think them... beach flash.jpg

Attachments

JasonBulge

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should definitely try it at least once. Even if u only jack off in the warm sunlight with another guy or guys watching. In my case I get turned on tons more by being watched, and even though several guys here have complained about being filmed or photoed with other guys cell phones, that is even more exciting to me. Not THAT hard to slightly cover your face or turn your head or wear sunglasses if you have concerns about being recognized by others cell pics. Several times when I was 18 and had a very dark Speedo tan line from school swim team, a guy would ask to take pics with his cell phone of me with his buddy or b/f sexually and I always took that as a compliment and I was even more turned on thinking the guy with the cell phone would jack off watching us later on his phone. Under those circumstances I have been able to stay hard and tease for 30 min or longer, and then every time I was able to shoot several times 4 feet or more which got good reactions. a total rush for me, and I think them... View attachment 9381101
Such a hot cock hanging out!! Would love to see you on the beach.

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
some dude shyly asked if i was gay and i said no and he said "well a mouth is a mouth" and proceeded to lay down next to me and start playing with my dick and i was way too drunk to care. got hard instantly, he told me to "lay back while i take you to heaven" (cheesy and i laughed so fucking hard) but he kinda did lol. laid inbetween my legs and sucked the fuck outta me. it was dark thankfully so not many people were around but my moans were really loud. some other dude came and sat next to us and commented how it looked like i was having a good time. he ended up kissing my neck and talking dirty while i was getting sucked on. needless to say i blew a massive load and unfortunately we never traded numbers lmao

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of surprised that no one has mentioned Black's Beach here in San Diego. It's just north of La Jolla Shores and not too difficult to get to. The northern section of the beach is generally regarded as "the gay area" and there are some hilly dunes where I'm told sexual activity takes place ..... I've never wandered up that way so I cannot say for sure.

"Little Beach" near "Big Beach" past Wailea on Maui is also a nude beach but it is far to small to have either "gay" or "straight" areas .... everyone just happily coexists. You can wander back into the trees and frolic if you like.

My gf & I tried that but were followed & gawked at by one guy who wasn't hot enough to ask him to join us! LOL! Also, the lava rock surface does not afford a lot of comfort to lay or kneel down upon ....

Hit me up if you have any questions about my personal experiences at either of these beautiful spots!

jacer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I go to Blacks Beach quite often. We love it there! So freeing to be naked in the sun and surf. The north end is gay and there are some trees and dunes where all the guys cruise. We’ve messed around up there quite a bit and almost always get our dicks sucked in the bushes.

We also love Mar Bella beach in Barcelona. It’s right in the city and the Spanish guys are so hot there!

I go to a gay nudist beach just outside of Barcelona, Gava. Its great, lots of guys, most of which speak English and are really open for a chat and beach fun. Let us know how you get on!

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not a warm weather year round beach but Wreck Beach in Vancouver is a must go to place. It is not just for gay but also for families but the far end is the defect gay end and just about anything goes; or at least it did the summer I spent down there.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Naked beaches in Sitges Spain are pretty fun, theres beaches just for being nude, anyone can go even families then there’s the gay beach. It has a bit of hike along some train tracks and a cruising area in the woods on the way. It’s stonier than other beaches but a lot more discreet, even straight men go. Good place to start if your nervous about going nude the first time. Then obviously the big one in Europe is Cap D’adge in France, very cruisey...if I say mildly...basically full on sex on the beach and dunes, both straight and gays go.
Had fun in the cruising area of the woods.I speak the language and they love American clothes.Left with very little clothing.Tons of fun for a blond American boy