Nude Beach Experiences

itsroger225

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might get a chance to go to Blacks beach next month. I’ll have a few days to myself. I figure it would be good just to see the sights. I’m sure everyone will be able to tell it’s my first time lol.

Reactions: JasonBulge

kutjebef

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey,

I have never been to a gay nude beach so far but want to change it this summer. How have your experiences been? Any recommendations for nude beaches in Europe or the US?

Cheers,
G.
Come to Sitges

BrazGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I did it in Brazil twice. It was a great experience to be in touch with the nature in the most natural way. There’s a inexplicable feeling of freedom and belonging. Everyone should try it!

Simpleid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to wreck beach in vancouver, first you reach to a mixed zone nude men and women , sometimes in their undies, to the left hand after 15 min walk reach to gay beach, where mountain get close to sea with so many trees. I walked there naked and have some fun. Fucked a guy there while other nude male were watching us, kind of exciting action. Good experince

D

deleted972421

Any advice on the approach to blacks beach would be appreciated. From what I see it’s a long steep hike? Is there a faster way?
As I understand it, there are four ways to access Black's Beach in San Diego. One can approach from the south, walking along the beach, but I am not aware of where you would park and start your walk. The second way is from the north, starting at Torrey Pines State Beach and walking south. But I'm told you have to take into account the tides because at high tide it makes if more difficult to navigate past boulders. There are two paths down the steep cliffs that you are hearing about. One path begins at the Torrey Pines Glider Port and it is the easier of the two paths. The second path, which is about a half mile north of the Glider Port is more challenging. The first path at the Glider Port has approximately 250 steps constructed along the way, but there is quite a bit of walking without steps as well, but those steps, as uneven as they may be, certainly make the journey easier than the path to the north which has no steps built into the steep hillside. The first time I ever stood at the top of the cliff looking down reminded me of the first time I stood at the top of a Black Diamond Ski Slope.... scary but do-able.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
European beaches are great for American blond boys.I was just walking by a group of guys and they surrounded me a started pullin g off my Levis and tshirt.The smaller your jeans the quicker they take them.

what happened next?

jhn123456

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sandy bay Cape Town - was there a few months ago just tanning my front and I gaudy walked over and said that his husband wants to watch him suck another uses cock - was it ok for him to give me a BJ while I tanned with his bf watching. Who was I to spoil the couple fun - was an awesome BJ because the guy was so nervous sucking another mans dick in front of his hubby.

Give Me a Reason

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went to a nude beach for the first time in a year! It’s pretty hot around here so it was possible again.

People who say you will only encounter old men and women at nude beaches are WRONG! There were quite a lot of single men today, ranging from late-20s to early-40s. The crowd was really varied and I didn’t feel as the odd one out with my 21 years of age!

There were two bikers with a slim, muscular physique who were quite shy and took their kit off in the high grass. Only got one glimpse.

Next to me a very handsome guy, early 30s I think with a very great ass. Seemed like a regular, hope we’ll meet again. We had quite a lot of eye contact.

There was also this couple. I think the guy was a bit of an exhibitionist; he challenged his gf to get naked at the beach but she was too shy. She kept everything on. I was shocked when he stripped down! In the beginning, I actually thought they were just lurking. He seemed like a macho guy to me and he had a natural tan. This was definitely his first time on a nude beach. I had a very good glimpse of his full body.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By far the best gay beach I’ve been to is Ellia in Mykonos. The beach itself is beautiful but you’ve got a very mixed crowd and would definitely meet someone there. At least see some hot guys. A lot of spots for cruising. Every time I’ve been I’ve gotten fucked there, other may see and pay no mind or stay to watch.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marshall beach is great was there last week but no one was there

Marshall's Beach can be amazing when the weather is warm. In San Francisco, that doesn't happen that often in the summer. Fall is our best weather. But I do have to say this. When we do get a nice day, that beach gets packed because we never know when the next warm day will come.

Reactions: CraigS41
D

deleted907269

I almost froze to death the day I was being a tourist around Golden Gate Park and Presidio, a hot summer day of wearing short shorts and a polo shirt turned into Stephen King's The Mist 10 minutes after I got to Marshall's Beach, the temperature dropped easily from 34°C to 18°C.

G beach in Gallipoli (Italy) was good fun, cool beach lounge and has an interesting pine forest full of explorers.

Es Trenc in Mallorca still preserves an unspoilt beauty, very relaxed crowd, I'm not sure where the gays are supposed to be as they were all mixed up, but you could definitely explore de dunes/woodland.