Nude Growing Up. (18+ only)

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw my dad naked a lot, usually before/after a shower, or just changing clothes. He never closed a door. We camped a lot too, so it wasn't unusual to see each other naked then either, since it was always close quarters or at a bath house.

Diarmuid88

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My parents were naturists and as children we were brought up with that, nobody was naked all the time but we all slept naked, went to the bathroom naked and sunbathed naked. We'd also go on holidays to naturist camps etc, usually once or twice a year, I kept up the tradition but my brothers haven't so much mainly due to their partners not being quite as comfortable with it.
Sounds like a great way to grow up

Never saw my dad naked when was younger. I did see him in boxers and t-shirt relatively often and boxers only several times but never naked.

I shared how I saw my college roommates dad naked once at their cabin and he made no effort to hide anything. It wasn't until that moment that I realized some families operated that way. Additionally one of my good buddies now has told me he and his dad and brothers (6 men total in their house growing up) usually had at least one person naked or shirtless during the morning or evening.

buckbeck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad enjoys to sleep naked and I do it too, I’m 21 years and I’m very shy so he never sees me and I saw him fully naked once accidentally. Now I’m quite showing myself naked to him and it’s cool because I think it’s making a confidence relationship, first time he saw me like a month ago he was quite happy because last time he saw me I was only young.

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was not common, but he slept naked, and he usually would wake me up for school as he was leaving the house for work (he left before 6am). On rare occasion he'd oversleep and would burst into my room naked to wake me up because I was running late for school myself.

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sa
My parents were naturists and as children we were brought up with that, nobody was naked all the time but we all slept naked, went to the bathroom naked and sunbathed naked. We'd also go on holidays to naturist camps etc, usually once or twice a year, I kept up the tradition but my brothers haven't so much mainly due to their partners not being quite as comfortable with it.
Same here. It was normal for us but also slightly strange taking our clothes off in the camp car park. We were nude at home and had a pool and our friends came over to skinny dip. Their parents never did though.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sa

Same here. It was normal for us but also slightly strange taking our clothes off in the camp car park. We were nude at home and had a pool and our friends came over to skinny dip. Their parents never did though.
Yes very similar experiences bruh.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grew up in a household of four boys and dad and mom. Pretty open to walk around nude to the bathroom or changing. Was a farm so dad would strip down after working in the barn and such. We would swim from a young age in the river nude after working on a hot day. Showered with Dad to help out mom. With my two boys they always saw me nude around the house as we dressed or showered. Would have been fine with more nudity growing up or with my kids.
Your boys must have been quite happy seeing you naked - and you saw them growing up. I did the same as a single dad. Bet they didn't see you cream your cock though!

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your boys must have been quite happy seeing you naked - and you saw them growing up. I did the same as a single dad. Bet they didn't see you cream your cock though!
No they did not...but would have been a nice bonding experience

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wish my family had been more chill about nudity or even partial nudity when I was growing up. Like, even though there wasn't any shame for the naked body, I still internalized a lot of body-negative behaviors I've been trying to unlearn ever since. Plus I think it's more healthy to learn about the human body from your family than from locker room talk and "well my brother told me" stories at school.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad would stand at the sink and shave while nude. It was a normal thing to just go in and pee if I needed while he stood there shaving. I remember at the time (I was a kid) that he looked so different than me. Dad was uncircumcised and had low hanging balls.
That first revelation that big grown up men look totally different from us kids was an eye opener and also an aim to become the same, a goal to attain.