Nude Growing Up. (18+ only)

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad would stand at the sink and shave while nude. It was a normal thing to just go in and pee if I needed while he stood there shaving. I remember at the time (I was a kid) that he looked so different than me. Dad was uncircumcised and had low hanging balls.

My dad shaved naked too. I do it now that way also and the boys see me

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody else have memories of their dads walking around naked. Mine would walk around in a loose bathrobe or baggy boxers. He would sometimes not wear underwear which is why I never wear any
Not in a nudist kinda way, more in a shower to bedroom, midnight piss, two blokes in a house kinda way

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not in a nudist kinda way, more in a shower to bedroom, midnight piss, two blokes in a house kinda way
Same for me with Dad and three brothers...

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grow up in a nudist family, seeing dad, brother every day naked, we are very open minded, sex isn't a taboo for us, seeing dad fucking mom is a normal thing for us, and that's how am raising my boys too
very much the way I grew up

MKey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It ain't like my dad is parading bareass naked all the time on purpose lol, but yeah seen him naked in the usual situations like showers, changing, taking a leak. Seen him hard, never saw him fucking (not sure I'd want that lmao). With my brothers, that's a different story tho, lmao.

Jsv937

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It ain't like my dad is parading bareass naked all the time on purpose lol, but yeah seen him naked in the usual situations like showers, changing, taking a leak. Seen him hard, never saw him fucking (not sure I'd want that lmao). With my brothers, that's a different story tho, lmao.
Let's hear the brothers story then...!

Showering

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My dad is also most of the time naked in the house... Or wearing a robe. He has no problems with nudity.... Also goes to nudist beach. It's normal to see him without clothes. I also don't have problems with bering nudity. Nudity is a normal thing, I think and got this thought

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young we’d sometimes shower at the same time. I think it was the whole, teach him how to shower type thing.

Same with me, except that I enjoyed showering with my dad and continued to do so. Not every day, but occasionally we would shower together.

D

deleted13728981

My family wasn't open at all. I saw my dad in his underwear a few times but never naked. Other than my brother that I shared a room with I never saw any family naked.

furryblonde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Didn't have nudity in my household, but had a school friend that was very open to being nude at home, and that is were my exploration of being nude around others began. I would come home from school with there daughter (grade/middle school) and stay at the house for awhile working on homework. The parents were almost always nude when we arrived home and as soon as their son came in the door he started removing clothing. Soon I figured out this was ok and I too started stripping when I arrived to not look out of place.

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nudity was never frowned upon growing up. Was normal for mom or dad to walk around naked but they usually got dressed eventually. They had no issues with us walking naked to the kitchen from our room or to the bathroom etc. They have adopted a more nudist lifestyle since the kids moved out though.