Nude Portuguese Models from modelosmasculinos.net

gyo555gyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, everyone! In case you don't know, this Portuguese photographer shares photo shoots with nude models on his website. The men are gorgeous, but there's no frontal nudity.

I wonder if anyone knows/has more content from any of his models. It's possible a few of them has already done some other nude modelling out there with full frontal nudity.

Please share anything you might have on any of the models on the website, from social media profiles to more photos. Thanks!

1709826109566.png

Wow! Nice discovery! So many nude next door men. Love it. Wish we could see more. Is there an Instagram page perhaps?

Darling this was 9 odd years ago, we went to the same circus school, in fact he fucked with a whole lot of people at the time, I remember in fact of him kinda struggling has not many guys would sustain the pain! Im sure that there are pictures without the hands in front of the junk, I just to keep nudes for that long and we were in the same class so there was really no need for sexting

Reactions: johndoe73_73
Darling this was 9 odd years ago, we went to the same circus school, in fact he fucked with a whole lot of people at the time, I remember in fact of him kinda struggling has not many guys would sustain the pain! Im sure that there are pictures without the hands in front of the junk, I just to keep nudes for that long and we were in the same class so there was really no need for sexting
Can you provide us with his name or social media handles?