Nude spas

jander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With an end to the pandemic hopefully in sight, I'm excited to have my local clothing-optional spa return to not needing masks. I've really missed relaxing in the nude in their sauna and saltwater hot tub. Letting go of all that body tension and being deeply warmed get me hanging huge. The place is strictly non-sexual, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like the opportunity to show off what I've got while appreciating other people's naked bodies.
I posted about it in another thread some time ago, but there's one instance at the spa that keeps coming to mind. I had just gotten out sauna to take a quick whiz and I was washing my hands. At the sink next to me there was another guy. The mirror behind the sink gave us a good view of each other and my cock absolutely dwarfed his, to the extent that I'm probably bigger soft than he is hard. He stared for a solid couple of seconds before hurriedly finishing up at the sink and turning away. A little while later I saw him in the hot tub sitting close to a woman that I assume was his SO. Her eyes locked on my cock as I passed by, and I might have added a little extra bounce to my step to give her a little wiggle as I passed by.
While that was pretty fun, it's really the overall atmosphere that I have missed. Go in, get naked, get warm. get relaxed. Enjoy relaxation with other people. Relaxing fully nude lets you relax more deeply than with clothes, and doing it in a group setting somehow multiplies the effect. It's a shame there aren't more places where we can collectively get naked and chill.
Do y'all have any such spas around you? Any good anecdotes?

Houston has a mens’ nude health club (ok it’s high end bathhouse!). Pool, jacuzzi, steam, sauna, video room, gh, Free food bar, veggies, cucumber or lemon water. Private rooms or open areas. Almost no limits facility; swing, harness, “massage” table. I’ve seen many things

Houston has a mens’ nude health club (ok it’s high end bathhouse!). Pool, jacuzzi, steam, sauna, video room, gh, Free food bar, veggies, cucumber or lemon water. Private rooms or open areas. Almost no limits facility; swing, harness, “massage” table. I’ve seen many things
what's the name of the place - would like to check them out one day, esp. if the nudity is mandatory!

Reactions: kev2001
what is the cost for a day pass?

With an end to the pandemic hopefully in sight, I'm excited to have my local clothing-optional spa return to not needing masks. I've really missed relaxing in the nude in their sauna and saltwater hot tub. Letting go of all that body tension and being deeply warmed get me hanging huge. The place is strictly non-sexual, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like the opportunity to show off what I've got while appreciating other people's naked bodies.
I posted about it in another thread some time ago, but there's one instance at the spa that keeps coming to mind. I had just gotten out sauna to take a quick whiz and I was washing my hands. At the sink next to me there was another guy. The mirror behind the sink gave us a good view of each other and my cock absolutely dwarfed his, to the extent that I'm probably bigger soft than he is hard. He stared for a solid couple of seconds before hurriedly finishing up at the sink and turning away. A little while later I saw him in the hot tub sitting close to a woman that I assume was his SO. Her eyes locked on my cock as I passed by, and I might have added a little extra bounce to my step to give her a little wiggle as I passed by.
While that was pretty fun, it's really the overall atmosphere that I have missed. Go in, get naked, get warm. get relaxed. Enjoy relaxation with other people. Relaxing fully nude lets you relax more deeply than with clothes, and doing it in a group setting somehow multiplies the effect. It's a shame there aren't more places where we can collectively get naked and chill.
This place is coed & nude??!!

Whats the name

I just checked out Club Houston's web page, WOW. It looks great! I was there for the Super Bowl in 2017, It looks like they have made a lot of improvements since then!!
Oh yes, full remodel. Great place just hard to park there; and plenty of characters roaming the streets

Reactions: jthomasmpls
Hi. What spa in Portland did you go to to?

What spa IS this?