nudity during physical exam

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever had to do a physical exam completely in the nude?
I had to go to the doctor for a medical follow up. My current doctor was unavailable so they schedule me with another doctor there. They also scheduled me for a complete physical as it had been years since I had one. The nurse told me to take everything off and put on the gown. When the doctor came in he did the follow up and then had me take off the gown at the start of the physical leaving me completely exposed from start to finish. There was nothing odd about his behavior I just never had a physical where I was naked the entire time. Has anyone else had this experience?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
All of my doctors have done the same thing: they tell me to get undressed down to my underwear and then sit on the 'table'. After doing some quick tests (eyes, ears, throat, etc.) they then tell me to stand. They pull down the front of my underwear, feel my balls, then pull my underwear back up. None have told me to turn my head and cough or felt my penis, though. Should they?

I had a doctor who spent about two minutes feeling my balls. I never went back to him.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have an DOT exam every 2 years nude with a female practioner. and she was no beauty. later found out she is a lesbian, nonetheless a good practioner. the first time she did the hernia test on me(turn head, cough), she squeezed my balls kinda of hard. I have big balls, and I'm not sure if she had them all in her little hand. but anyway, as the years went by she even learned to warm her hand up. one fellow employee(older) asked for the male doctor, said the only woman who had seen him nude was his wife. I told him I bet his mom did to. He asked me how I felt about being naked in front of another woman, and I told him I had slept with a lot of women, skinnydipped and swam in pools and gravel pits with lots of men & women, some women were just friends, and some were my lovers. no big deal.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enlisted in an Air Force Observation Squadron in the early forties. We had regular group physicals during which we stood in line nude and went past the Doc (seated), got our balls felt, turned our heads and coughed and were free to dress and leave. I almost always popped a boner during these sessions because the other dummies were always pointing or making cracks about my "other leg". Sometimes the doctor had to work around it (without comment) but most times it would relax by the time I got to the front of the line.

Gramps

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
My last complete physical exam was about five years ago.

It included the rubber glove prostate exam as well as checking my nuts for testicular cancer.

At the beginning I was asked to undress down to my underwear. I kept my underwear on during most of the exam.

The doctor was quick and efficient with the prostate check.

But he spent his time when checking for testicular cancer. Then he continued fondling my nuts to teach me how to do a self-exam for testicular cancer while informing me about the risks of testicular cancer. It felt like this went on for at least five minutes, although I'm sure it was much shorter than that. After I started to bone up a bit, I think he figured out that the exam had gone on long enough and allowed me to put my underwear back on.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
Nudity during a physical isn't a problem, what I wonder is if it is normal to get a hard on during it? I never had to be nude and I would like to know if any of you had a boner during the exam and if the physician said anything about it.

Reactions: LiFurryGuy

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had many physicals but none where I was totally nude. It's never gotten hard during an exam either so I haven't had to worry about that problem.

D_Aude_Eos

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i was in grade 12 I made the football team.... We had to do full physicals... One by one we went in the nurse's office and we were told to strip down to our boxers... Unfortunately that day i forgot it was the day of the physical so I grabbed the first pair of boxers I had and it turned out to be the ones where the button fly was broken so as soon as I pulled my pants down my dick was visible to the doctor... He didn't say anything...

Finally he told me to take my underwear off.... So he grabbed my balls and checked them for testicular cancer... I instantly popped a boner... He said something like wow... you grow alot... something along those lines...

"Bigger then some of the other guys.." he said that under his breath..