nudity during physical exam

D

deleted471661

I had a skin cancer screening a few months ago. I was asked by the nurse to undress down to my underpants and wait for the doctor. The doctor asked me if I had already sunbathed naked, and since I said yes, I should also take off my underpants. The doctor then looked at every square centimeter of my skin, including my dick and scrotum from all sides. I was completely naked during the whole examination.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a skin cancer screening a few months ago. I was asked by the nurse to undress down to my underpants and wait for the doctor. The doctor asked me if I had already sunbathed naked, and since I said yes, I should also take off my underpants. The doctor then looked at every square centimeter of my skin, including my dick and scrotum from all sides. I was completely naked during the whole examination.
My skin exams are always done completely naked. Exposure can cause skin cancer anywhere, not just the exposed site. Wife’s doctor does the same thing.

Reactions: JackWesterJr

JackWesterJr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes! I take my all off in front of all to see at my skin doc's office. Love getting full naked for my skin doctor. He usually brings in a PA and a nurse. I can't help getting a semi as they all look at me naked and wide open on the table. They all love it! Me too!

I usually go home and get full naked on Skype later on!

Ciprian24

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Extremely embarassing. I only had to go through this a few times, but as an adult it felt very embarassing. Thankfully, it was a male doctor (I wouldnt take my clothes off in front of a female doc no matter what, just find another doctor). As much as I'd like to come up with a reason, I don't know. Unless I undress for sexual fun, taking my clothes off feels like a violation for some reason, which doesnt make sense, because I'm hypersexual, but still a prude in some contexts? lmao

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few weeks ago I had the first doctor/medical appointment I've had since November during which I got to keep my pants on.

(I had to have a 3" portion of my left-side vas deferens removed in December, and each appointment since has been checking the results and/or conducting tests to make sure my condition is not duplicating itself on my right side.)

This last appointment was with a podiatrist, and I jokingly texted a friend "Sorry, doc, force of habit..."

Reactions: P.J.9 and 51arledge

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never had a naked physical exam but I've had my doctor and 2 nurses at the STI testing clinic look at my dick and balls. My doctor is in his 40s and pretty DILFy, he's handsome, really buff and his nipples are always hard through his shirt.

Would love to see this Dr DILF ;)

Reactions: Hakan1

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7C2938BA-BDFE-4070-A576-0D2B91C997B1.jpeg

Well, yes. When I and about 100 other guys got inducted into the Air Force back in the Seventies. We all had to strip down to our underpants but a few of us didn’t wear them. So, I and about thirty others were naked throughout the hour long exam. Some of us were well endowed indeed!