Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dies he ever talk to you about your shaved cock while he examines you?
I have been shaving my shaft and balls since the late 70s. None of my doctors has ever made a comment about it… not even the gay ones. I wonder why?

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe they think it would be unprofessional or maybe they’ve just seen it all! :-D
it's why I get erotic massages every so often. I wish I could find someone who would play derm appt with me, LOL.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's why I get erotic massages every so often. I wish I could find someone who would play derm appt with me, LOL.
I used to get erotic massages too. I had the perfect masseur. He gave “it” to me every time and I always told him how much I appreciated it and him!

Reactions: WadWorshipper

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to get erotic massages too. I had the perfect masseur. He gave “it” to me every time and I always told him how much I appreciated it and him!
I've had several over the years who really knew how to wind me up. When you find a good one, it's important to hold on.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been shaving my shaft and balls since the late 70s. None of my doctors has ever made a comment about it… not even the gay ones. I wonder why?
I wish my derm would do a full body scan by himself. he has to have someone in the room for liability these days, but I would love to have him alone with me buck naked and smooth for him to look at my skin and examine my shaved pubic area.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't really think it's important, unless the doctor wants to check the pubic hair distribution for hormonal imbalance. If one is completely shaved, it might pose a problem. Other than that, no big thing. When I first started going to my PCP and he saw me naked, I sort of apologized that I had a completely shaved private area. He told me that it was nothing unusual and that he has seen tattooed penises; pubic hair shaved into patterns; and groin piercings, other than Prince Alberts. I'm sure they've seen it all.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had several over the years who really knew how to wind me up. When you find a good one, it's important to hold on.
I’ve been lucky to find a couple of massage therapists that have slipped me their big ones over the years!

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my early 40s my work health plan changed and physicals became mandatory. So l scheduled my first exam in God knows how long. I'm sitting on the chair in the office shirtless (after the nurse took vitals) and in walked the doctor- a woman about 15 years young than me. She was absolutely stunning. Easily 5'10"...long blonde hair/green eyes...literally could of been a model. (...for a minute there l thought l was getting punk'd!) But she proceeds with the whole exam including me standing and dropping my pants/undies. Right from the get go l was chubbed up. By the time she was holding me & telling me to turn my head and cough l was at full staff! Then She had me bend over. Next thing l know she's got finger in me :) (l mentally replay this medical visit over & over ever since.) The following year l find out she left the practice and moved on....l almost cried right there in the waiting room. Haha.....

D

deleted300444

About three years ago, I researched and found an old school traditional doctor. As I'm getting older &;I needed to establish a routine. I have been to him three times. I like the interview, the verbal Q & A prior to physical -;and I'm dressed. Then I fully undress, no gown is offered, weight & vitals follow. I will be due for yearly in Jan. I often get hard.

Jdefrio_22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently went to see a urologist for a check up on a (thankfully benign) cyst on my testicle. This one was just a check up, pretty much just going to get a referral for a new ultrasound to be done. While I was there the doctor wanted to do a physical exam too which I hadn’t expected. I had only shown my dick/balls to a doctor a couple times and this doctor was very attractive so I was petrified of getting hard. He was late 40s, married, guido-type Jersey guy. Tan, biceps and pecs busting through his polo. He asked me stand up and drop my pants so he could do the exam. I pulled my pants and underwear down, and since I knew he was going to examine my testicles I held my penis out of the way, which I could tell was getting hard. He was sitting on one of those swivel stool chairs so he rolled over to me to examine me. This left him eye level to my crotch. He asked me to move my hands because he was going to examine everything, even though I wasn’t there for any other issue. So I did as he said, and let go of my now hard cock which was left right in his face. I awkwardly apologized but he ignored me, did the exam and told me to get dressed. I was mortified! Then of course afterwards I went to look him up so I could show my friends which doctor I just got hard in front of and I found this picture of him.

Attachments

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently went to see a urologist for a check up on a (thankfully benign) cyst on my testicle. This one was just a check up, pretty much just going to get a referral for a new ultrasound to be done. While I was there the doctor wanted to do a physical exam too which I hadn’t expected. I had only shown my dick/balls to a doctor a couple times and this doctor was very attractive so I was petrified of getting hard. He was late 40s, married, guido-type Jersey guy. Tan, biceps and pecs busting through his polo. He asked me stand up and drop my pants so he could do the exam. I pulled my pants and underwear down, and since I knew he was going to examine my testicles I held my penis out of the way, which I could tell was getting hard. He was sitting on one of those swivel stool chairs so he rolled over to me to examine me. This left him eye level to my crotch. He asked me to move my hands because he was going to examine everything, even though I wasn’t there for any other issue. So I did as he said, and let go of my now hard cock which was left right in his face. I awkwardly apologized but he ignored me, did the exam and told me to get dressed. I was mortified! Then of course afterwards I went to look him up so I could show my friends which doctor I just got hard in front of and I found this picture of him.
Woof

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonder if he checked you out to show his mates the guy with the cock on a boner.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently went to see a urologist for a check up on a (thankfully benign) cyst on my testicle. This one was just a check up, pretty much just going to get a referral for a new ultrasound to be done. While I was there the doctor wanted to do a physical exam too which I hadn’t expected. I had only shown my dick/balls to a doctor a couple times and this doctor was very attractive so I was petrified of getting hard. He was late 40s, married, guido-type Jersey guy. Tan, biceps and pecs busting through his polo. He asked me stand up and drop my pants so he could do the exam. I pulled my pants and underwear down, and since I knew he was going to examine my testicles I held my penis out of the way, which I could tell was getting hard. He was sitting on one of those swivel stool chairs so he rolled over to me to examine me. This left him eye level to my crotch. He asked me to move my hands because he was going to examine everything, even though I wasn’t there for any other issue. So I did as he said, and let go of my now hard cock which was left right in his face. I awkwardly apologized but he ignored me, did the exam and told me to get dressed. I was mortified! Then of course afterwards I went to look him up so I could show my friends which doctor I just got hard in front of and I found this picture of him.[/QUHanks!

Maybe, you should have said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!"

Reactions: LiFurryGuy

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm hit Dr making unnecessary broader exam is suspect... I'd say go back for a follow up or two and see if anything else comes up from the good Dr. ;)