Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college I would walk from my dorm room to the bathroom in the middle of the hall to take a shower. I wore my shower shoes, slung my towel over my shoulders and held my personal hygiene kit. I was totally nude every late night before I go to bed. Once had my shower. I would walk back to my dorm room hang my towel over my desk chair to dry and lay down in bed nude. My roommate would see me and ignore me completely or too involved in his video game to notice.

Now when I was in the Army stationed in South Korea I had a roommate that was also a nudist. So, after work, chow, and a shower we would remain nude until the next morning for physical training and accountability formation. Just two men enjoying the comforts of not wearing clothes without a thought of negativity towards each other for being nude. It was just normal.

When I was in college I would walk from my dorm room to the bathroom in the middle of the hall to take a shower. I wore my shower shoes, slung my towel over my shoulders and held my personal hygiene kit. I was totally nude every late night before I go to bed. Once had my shower. I would walk back to my dorm room hang my towel over my desk chair to dry and lay down in bed nude. My roommate would see me and ignore me completely or too involved in his video game to notice.

Now when I was in the Army stationed in South Korea I had a roommate that was also a nudist. So, after work, chow, and a shower we would remain nude until the next morning for physical training and accountability formation. Just two men enjoying the comforts of not wearing clothes without a thought of negativity towards each other for being nude. It was just normal.
Good man. All college dorms should be that way. Now, tho some colleges have co-ed floors or even co-ed rooms. What a travesty.
I've written a (long, but good) story that involves this. The guys in the dorm are unselfconscious about nudity or underwear and in the mornings all go into the dorm bathroom in all states of dress or undress, with or without morning wood. Do a search here for "Native American's First Exposure" and scroll down. Then start at pg 1.

In the morning I brushed my teeth, shaved, and pissed all naked and usually with morning wood. Usually no one saw me because they had an early class or gym time. But the few that did see me naked didn't have a problem with it. One or two did they wish they had the balls to walk around naked.

In college it was odd if I saw my buddies with clothes on in the morning or at nights after classes. With the way the bathrooms are usually setup, it was just a normal thing. College for me was a very homoerotic experience. I loved every minute of it… :heart::yum:heart:

When sharing a house at uni I remember the fire alarm went off and the guy in the room next to me came out in boxer briefs with a big and obvious erection tucked down one leg, that was almost sticking out the bottom. He noticed that I’d noticed and went red. By the time we’d gone and investigated and found it was someone burning toast it had gone down.

Also remember one guy passed out asleep on his back on top of his bed after too much to drink with nothing on and the door open. I pulled the door closed to preserve his modesty but did peak. Was surprised how small it was but maybe he was a grower or maybe it was the drink :joy:

I only lived one year in the dorm and it wasn't a good experience for me. The dorm was old, smelled like feet, and for this only child who never shared space with anyone besides my parents it was a bit of an adjustment. My roommate freshman year was a jackass. We made it the entire year but by week 2 it was obvious we weren't going to be friends for whatever reason. We never argued because he was clean and relatively studious like me but if I tried to start a conversation or engage he would give the one or two word answers. He never asked me questions or made any attempt to get to know me. The ice never broke. I did see him naked for less than two seconds maybe a half dozen times that year. He slept in boxers like I did and would just pull them up under his towel after a shower. I saw him on campus a couple of times and he literally never spoke to me but whatever.

The bathrooms were communal but had shower stalls. Strangely I hardly saw any naked guys all year in that situation. Everyone wore a towel to get to the bathroom, while shaving, guys would often carry their underwear and also put it on the hook outside the stall. Sometimes guys would be naked but it was rare. My best friends in the dorm lived on a different floor so I spent more time there. Guys were shirtless quite a bit but not naked unless it was for brief periods.

The apartment I lived in for the next three years with closer friends is where I began to see them naked regularly. We had a no locked door policy on the one bathroom unless someone was taking a dump. Otherwise it was free reign to walk in to shower, pee, shave, brush your teeth. I lived in the same one for 3 years with a total of 4 different guys. We all got along well, we were nerds so not too many shenanigans outside of some drinking, card games, and a little girlfriend drama and fun. I don't think any of them suspected I was gay. I was closer to one of them than the others and when I came out to him during a lunch visit at age 26 he was visibly uncomfortable. We finished up lunch and he said things were cool but we've never spoken since then other than when passing by quickly. We do follow each other on Instagram and I don't think he hates me but we both moved on in life.

I've posted in a different thread college was fun but I would do it very differently if I could relive those days.

I was always nude everywhere on all 6 floors of my all-male college dorm. I was nude in my room with my 2 roommates, in the halls to and from the open communal showers, in other dorm rooms, the TV room, recreation room all while chilling with friends. There were about a dozen of us guys that never wore anything but flip flops anywhere in that building that housed about 300. Good times.

I was always nude everywhere on all 6 floors of my all-male college dorm. I was nude in my room with my 2 roommates, in the halls to and from the open communal showers, in other dorm rooms, the TV room, recreation room all while chilling with friends. There were about a dozen of us guys that never wore anything but flip flops anywhere in that building that housed about 300. Good times.
I wish that were more common.

Yeah my dorm experience wasn’t anything like that lol.
What can we expect when, for the last couple of decades, it's somehow been weird NOT to get naked in places like locker room or showers (fuckin showering in one's underwear? Gimme a break.)

What can we expect when, for the last couple of decades, it's somehow been weird NOT to get naked in places like locker room or showers (fuckin showering in one's underwear? Gimme a break.)
I neglected to mention my college days were in the mid/late 80's and attitudes regarding casual nudity were much, much different back then. Seeing guys in various states of undress anywhere in the dorm was commonplace. Nudity was natural and I never saw anyone do the towel dance. Nobody said anything negative about those of us who were always nude.

I neglected to mention my college days were in the mid/late 80's and attitudes regarding casual nudity were much, much different back then. Seeing guys in various states of undress anywhere in the dorm was commonplace. Nudity was natural and I never saw anyone do the towel dance. Nobody said anything negative about those of us who were always nude.
EXACTLY!