Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Guess his plan is to just keep making new channels (not that I'm complaining). Love the "this is intended for education purposes" in the description box while he's waving that boner around. Riiiight. :rolleyes: He's done a condom and testicular check vid, should we start taking bets on what he does next? My money's on a shaving tutorial.

Grind_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guess his plan is to just keep making new channels (not that I'm complaining). Love the "this is intended for education purposes" in the description box while he's waving that boner around. Riiiight. :rolleyes: He's done a condom and testicular check vid, should we start taking bets on what he does next? My money's on a shaving tutorial.
probably just trying to promote his onlyfans... in my opinion the advertising would've been more effective if he filled the condoms properly before showing us how to take them off :joy::joy::joy:

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
probably just trying to promote his onlyfans... in my opinion the advertising would've been more effective if he filled the condoms properly before showing us how to take them off :joy::joy::joy:

Oh yeah, that's his only goal, but I doubt it's very effective. The videos get taken down very soon (two hours in I'm surprised the testicular video is still up) and he can't openly plug his OnlyFans. And agreed: condom tutorials with cum are the best! That one a couple of pages back was great. Too bad they always get taken down. No joke, I think "how to dispose of it" should be part of any educational video, but that might just be my fetish clouding my judgement.

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I lost the bet. His latest video is… "how to masturbate safely". But instead of uploading the full vids on YouTube, he posts a link that makes you click through several spammy ads until you finally see the hidden video. Attached below, but I don't think it applies to this thread anymore.
View attachment x.mp4

Attachments

ZackTheGay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I lost the bet. His latest video is… "how to masturbate safely". But instead of uploading the full vids on YouTube, he posts a link that makes you click through several spammy ads until you finally see the hidden video. Attached below, but I don't think it applies to this thread anymore.
Unfortunately, that's not his "official" channel (you can tell by the thai, Leo seems to be european). Just someone copying his vids and making you go thru said spammy ads to see it. So I wouldn't advise touching those links just in case, but up to you! (Thank you for uploading tho, super hot)

Bri111

Worshipped Member
Media
Yeah that's not his YouTube. It's one of his vietnamese fans. They went crazy for him with these videos. He made a killing with his only fans with all his new subs from those 2 YouTube videos.

Reactions: ZackTheGay

danm357

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not worth
I agree. I subscribed for his OnlyFans (when there was a good price). The content is (below) average, very unemotional, almost boring. Most of the content are pictures or short videos. Rarely, longer videos with explosive content can be seen. For sure, this is a question of taste. But his channel does not meet my taste and I will not longer subscribe.

Beau Bainbridge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Upper Darby (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone save please, I'm travelling, shitty internet, can't do it myself

Just as a quick reminder: PLEASE NOBODY CLICK DIRECTLY ON, OR POST, THESE LINKS.

If you're reading a post in which someone has embedded a Youtube vid, copy the link and paste it in a new tab or window instead

If you're posting a Youtube vid, put a space somewhere in the URL so that nobody can click it and go directly to Youtube

Like any website, Youtube can record what site you're coming from and they HAVE terminated accounts because of too many links from sites like this

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just as a quick reminder: PLEASE NOBODY CLICK DIRECTLY ON, OR POST, THESE LINKS.

If you're reading a post in which someone has embedded a Youtube vid, copy the link and paste it in a new tab or window instead

If you're posting a Youtube vid, put a space somewhere in the URL so that nobody can click it and go directly to Youtube

Like any website, Youtube can record what site you're coming from and they HAVE terminated accounts because of too many links from sites like this

He took his whole dick out lol, that channel going to be gone soon regardless :joy:.